Well it's about time

For new members to introduce themselves - Guest Book

Postby SupitsJonF » Sat Sep 13, 2008 9:54 pm

The Good Yank wrote:
SupitsJonF wrote:Horrible display of American football, decent first half (throwing into triple coverage, out of his mind) and a second half with little to no big plays.

Oh well, when you support a team you can take a loss, onto NC!!   :buttrock

Ouch that game hurt the other night.  Oh well today's win against Man U.shited eases the pain a whole lot.

Supits, did you get the gig at Stage Left?

Yeah, but I can't work this semester.  They want me working 25-30 hours, and I can only work Friday Nights and all day Sat and Sun.  Not flexible this semester, but hopefully they will take me up on their winter offer.  Never know though, they could be like, who are you again?
SupitsJonF

Postby dawson99 » Sun Sep 14, 2008 9:26 pm

any of you nfl fans? im guessing yeah. new england are in trouble. i alwsy back dallas but at 4s for the superbowl cant touch them. enjoying the packers, but they just cant concentrate for long enough.
0118 999 881 999 119 7253
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby SupitsJonF » Mon Sep 15, 2008 7:36 pm

Yeah I follow the NFL, but not as much as I do with Liverpool.

My team is the Giants, being from New Jersey, and finally a superbowl win to cover up that bad superbowl from 2000 against the Ravens.  :D

Packers put on a good game, Kitna really had a nice time with the Packers defense   :p

My guess is The Good Yank would like the Giants, being he's from the same area, but who knows, he might actually like the Jets  :oh:
SupitsJonF

Postby Judge » Tue Sep 16, 2008 4:08 pm

dawson99 wrote:any of you nfl fans? im guessing yeah. new england are in trouble. i alwsy back dallas but at 4s for the superbowl cant touch them. enjoying the packers, but they just cant concentrate for long enough.

the packers overturned the lions, when it looked like the lions would win
Judge
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby taff » Wed Sep 17, 2008 3:11 pm

Ciggy wrote:Welcome aboard fill in the questionair compliments of the RATTLE.

3. Red or brown sauce.

Brown

What kind of mental question is that  :pirate It had to be brown
taff
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby The Good Yank » Wed Sep 17, 2008 9:55 pm

SupitsJonF wrote:Yeah I follow the NFL, but not as much as I do with Liverpool.

My team is the Giants, being from New Jersey, and finally a superbowl win to cover up that bad superbowl from 2000 against the Ravens.  :D

Packers put on a good game, Kitna really had a nice time with the Packers defense   :p

My guess is The Good Yank would like the Giants, being he's from the same area, but who knows, he might actually like the Jets  :oh:

Actually I like the Kansas City Chiefs who flat out suck, but I've liked them since I was a little kid when a player from Rutgers, Derron Cherry, was drafted by the Chiefs.  He had 9 pro-bowl seasons as a DB in KC.  I do like both the Giants and the Jets as well.

NFL and NBA are a bit further down on my list of priorities as far as American sports though.  Hockey (New York Rangers) and Baseball (New York Mets) are definitely above NFL and NBA on my radar.
s@int - 13 December 2009

I won't celebrate Rafa going........ but I will be over the moon if Dalglish comes in. League within 2 years if he gets the job, AND YOU CAN QUOTE ME ON THAT.
The Good Yank
LFC Super Member

Postby SupitsJonF » Wed Sep 17, 2008 11:27 pm

Penguins > Rangers.

But knowing how many players we lost we may both be on the bottom.  Not a bandwagoner, I liked the Penguins since Lemieux, Jagr, and Kovalev.  Had to go many seasons of sucking until we started getting closer to winning!
SupitsJonF

Postby The Good Yank » Thu Sep 18, 2008 12:12 am

SupitsJonF wrote: Had to go many seasons of tanking to get top draft picks to save the organization and started getting closer to winning!

*Fixed*  :D

Really though, The city of Pittsburgh deserves a good hockey team and as long as they support the team I'll always think that.
s@int - 13 December 2009

I won't celebrate Rafa going........ but I will be over the moon if Dalglish comes in. League within 2 years if he gets the job, AND YOU CAN QUOTE ME ON THAT.
The Good Yank
LFC Super Member

Postby The Good Yank » Sat Oct 04, 2008 7:21 am

Well the annual :censored: beating at WVU will take place in about 10 hours.  I think RU will lose 48-10.
s@int - 13 December 2009

The Good Yank
LFC Super Member

Postby SupitsJonF » Sat Oct 04, 2008 10:35 pm

The Good Yank wrote:Well the annual :censored: beating at WVU will take place in about 10 hours.  I think RU will lose 48-10.

A lot closer then you thought, down to the last play.
SupitsJonF

Postby The Good Yank » Sun Oct 05, 2008 2:36 pm

SupitsJonF wrote:
The Good Yank wrote:Well the annual :censored: beating at WVU will take place in about 10 hours.  I think RU will lose 48-10.

A lot closer then you thought, down to the last play.

Yeah, WVU is alot worse than I thought they were :p
s@int - 13 December 2009

The Good Yank
LFC Super Member

Postby The Good Yank » Sun Oct 26, 2008 4:49 pm

So here's my sports weekend,

Rangers win in Columbus
RU wins with Mike Teel looking like Peyton Manning
Rangers come from behind to beat the Pens

And to cap it all off Liverpool ends The Blue :censored:'s home unbeaten streak.

If on friday I were asked if I would cut my right arm off for a weekend like that I would have said yes.

But since I wasn't asked that, I've had a great weekend and I get to keep my right arm!!!
s@int - 13 December 2009

The Good Yank
LFC Super Member

Postby SupitsJonF » Sun Oct 26, 2008 9:22 pm

The Good Yank wrote:So here's my sports weekend,

Rangers win in Columbus
RU wins with Mike Teel looking like Peyton Manning
Rangers come from behind to beat the Pens

And to cap it all off Liverpool ends The Blue :censored:'s home unbeaten streak.

If on friday I were asked if I would cut my right arm off for a weekend like that I would have said yes.

But since I wasn't asked that, I've had a great weekend and I get to keep my right arm!!!

I see our weekends are pretty similar, except I have one less point.  And, the giants are losing.
SupitsJonF

Postby The Good Yank » Tue Nov 03, 2015 4:29 am

Re Intro,  had a hard time finding the site.  Thanks very much to SCS for sending me a link.  Hope all of you are doing well
s@int - 13 December 2009

The Good Yank
LFC Super Member

Previous

Return to Introductions Forum