Spurs vs LIVERPOOL - Sat 17th Oct 2015 KO 12.45pm

Liverpool Football Club - Games

Postby RED BEERGOGGLES » Tue Oct 13, 2015 5:43 pm

andy_g » Tue Oct 13, 2015 10:33 am wrote:
RED BEERGOGGLES » Tue Oct 13, 2015 6:42 am wrote: why I corrupted the first paragraph here :

and you meant 'corroborated' right...?    :oops:  :;):

No I meant  'corrupted' mate, you didn't accuse me of 'corroboration' you implied I had corrupted my first paragraph with what followed . if I had wanted to use the  word 'corroborated' I would have done so. I have acknowledged your tiredness ,and in turn accepted that this has brought about a degree of sententiousness that has dulled  your usual wry responses.

Can we now get back on the topic of 'Klopp'  ,and conclude this pissing contest ?
RED BEERGOGGLES
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby andy_g » Tue Oct 13, 2015 6:05 pm

sententiousness is a good one, I'll give you that. but pecksniffian might have been more fun. stop taking yourself so seriously dude, I'm just playing.

Get up! everybody's gonna move their feet
Get Down! everybody's gonna leave their seat
andy_g
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby RED BEERGOGGLES » Tue Oct 13, 2015 6:59 pm

andy_g » Tue Oct 13, 2015 5:05 pm wrote:sententiousness is a good one, I'll give you that. but pecksniffian might have been more fun. stop taking yourself so seriously dude, I'm just playing.

Pecksniffian ,what the Dickens Andrew  :D
RED BEERGOGGLES
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby andy_g » Wed Oct 14, 2015 10:29 am

As for the game. As covetable and cathartic as an inaugural triumph would be under the new incumbent it may furthermore be serendipitous. Anyone au courant with the German's footballing formularizations would discern and comprehend an abstruse incompatibility betwixt our prevalent capacities and his intrinsic expediencies. Moreover when excogitating the aptitude of the impending opponents one can see that their own modus operandi is de facto more akin to a high tempo exigence than our own at this current time.

Notwithstanding, we must subscribe to the prevalent phenomena of supplementary adrenaline when effecting one's craft under a distinct and innovative new custodian. In deference to this conceit it is foreseeable that a subjugation and negation of the oppugnant is adventitious. In the scenario that our dramatis personae apply themselves in a befitting consuetude and opt to acquit themselves in a manner propitious to Klopp's ideality then the triumvirate of points are a feasibility.

In the case that there prevails a dearth of said appositeness then we should just fucken kick 'em.

Get up! everybody's gonna move their feet
Get Down! everybody's gonna leave their seat
andy_g
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby maguskwt » Wed Oct 14, 2015 11:54 am

andy_g » Wed Oct 14, 2015 9:29 am wrote:As for the game. As covetable and cathartic as an inaugural triumph would be under the new incumbent it may furthermore be serendipitous. Anyone au courant with the German's footballing formularizations would discern and comprehend an abstruse incompatibility betwixt our prevalent capacities and his intrinsic expediencies. Moreover when excogitating the aptitude of the impending opponents one can see that their own modus operandi is de facto more akin to a high tempo exigence than our own at this current time.

Notwithstanding, we must subscribe to the prevalent phenomena of supplementary adrenaline when effecting one's craft under a distinct and innovative new custodian. In deference to this conceit it is foreseeable that a subjugation and negation of the oppugnant is adventitious. In the scenario that our dramatis personae apply themselves in a befitting consuetude and opt to acquit themselves in a manner propitious to Klopp's ideality then the triumvirate of points are a feasibility.

In the case that there prevails a dearth of said appositeness then we should just fucken kick 'em.

:sleepy:
I hope for your woman/women in your life you don't feck like how you write  :laugh:
maguskwt
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby RED BEERGOGGLES » Wed Oct 14, 2015 5:38 pm

andy_g » Wed Oct 14, 2015 9:29 am wrote:As for the game. As covetable and cathartic as an inaugural triumph would be under the new incumbent it may furthermore be serendipitous. Anyone au courant with the German's footballing formularizations would discern and comprehend an abstruse incompatibility betwixt our prevalent capacities and his intrinsic expediencies. Moreover when excogitating the aptitude of the impending opponents one can see that their own modus operandi is de facto more akin to a high tempo exigence than our own at this current time.

You are Dr Johnson  ,and I claim my five English pounds.
RED BEERGOGGLES
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby redshade » Wed Oct 14, 2015 6:10 pm

That piece should be stuck on the wall. :D
redshade
LFC Guru Member

Postby RED BEERGOGGLES » Wed Oct 14, 2015 6:52 pm

redshade » Wed Oct 14, 2015 5:10 pm wrote:That piece should be stuck on the wall. :D

I concur ,words so flowery should be hand sewn into a frilly cushion ,or at the very least laminated   :D
RED BEERGOGGLES
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby SkippyRed » Thu Oct 15, 2015 4:48 am

andy_g » Wed Oct 14, 2015 8:29 pm wrote:As for the game. As covetable and cathartic as an inaugural triumph would be under the new incumbent it may furthermore be serendipitous. Anyone au courant with the German's footballing formularizations would discern and comprehend an abstruse incompatibility betwixt our prevalent capacities and his intrinsic expediencies. Moreover when excogitating the aptitude of the impending opponents one can see that their own modus operandi is de facto more akin to a high tempo exigence than our own at this current time.

:bowdown  :bowdown  :bowdown
SkippyRed
LFC Advanced Member

Postby woof woof ! » Thu Oct 15, 2015 5:18 pm

For f*ck's sake  !

Can some of you lads put down your thesaurus and maybe just maybe in this thread actually address the upcoming game ?

Too quote part of my sticky about taking stuff off topic

We have all been guilty of taking a thread off topic at least one time or another, that's not a major problem, occasionally it leads us into other interesting area's of discussion other times it's maybe just a quip intended to give us a bit of a laugh

Personally I've not found the recent interchange between some members (you know who you are) in this thread interesting or even "funny", just more self absorbed perhaps ?

Give it a rest and get back to talking footy in this thread. There are other area's of the forum where you can measure your respective appendages that are completely safe from my intervention !    :;):

woof woof !
Forum Moderator

Postby 7_Kewell » Thu Oct 15, 2015 8:03 pm

Big game for Klopp, but I'm not too concerned about the result to be honest.

It's going to take some time to turn around the HMS Bodgers and return it to LFC colours. In fact, I think we're in for a bumpy few weeks of erratic form and freak results as Klopp works to implement his own style and footballing beliefs. However, our squad isn't bad and there's no reason why we shouldn't be in with a should for all 3 points here.
“You cannot transfer the heart and soul of Liverpool Football Club, although I am sure there are many clubs who would like to buy it.”
7_Kewell
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby redshade » Thu Oct 15, 2015 8:23 pm

Spurs have been stuttering at times so far this season but have an edge on us deffinetely.
Best result for them so far has been 4-1 vs city.
Ita going to be a tough game.
Like i said before i just want to see a positivd performance from us. Glimpses of change would be sweet.
redshade
LFC Guru Member

Postby woof woof ! » Fri Oct 16, 2015 7:41 am

With only two strikers available it'll be interesting to see how we line up, , I wonder if we'll get Kloppo's preferred 4-2-3-1 formation ?

woof woof !
Forum Moderator

Postby ycsatbjywtbiastkamb » Fri Oct 16, 2015 9:00 am

My guess is that these players will be nailed on starters -

Mingolet

Clyne.             Skrtel.           Sakho.           Moreno

CM.                 CM

AM.               Coutinho.             AM

Sturridge

I think the CM and AM positions are less clear, in CM you have Lucas, Can, Milner and Allen all vying for 2 places and as for AM's we have Lallana, Ibe, Origi, Texiera and maybe even Milner again doing the same.
Lallana will probably start but I wouldn't quite class him as nailed on, WHL is a tough place to go and Jurgen may choose to play Milner as one of the AM's to give us a bit of solidity.
ycsatbjywtbiastkamb
LFC Guru Member

Postby woof woof ! » Fri Oct 16, 2015 9:27 am

ycsatbjywtbiastkamb » Fri Oct 16, 2015 9:00 am wrote:My guess is that these players will be nailed on starters -

Mingolet

Clyne.             Skrtel.           Sakho.           Moreno

CM.                 CM

AM.               Coutinho.             AM

Sturridge

I think the CM and AM positions are less clear, in CM you have Lucas, Can, Milner and Allen all vying for 2 places and as for AM's we have Lallana, Ibe, Origi, Texiera and maybe even Milner again doing the same.
Lallana will probably start but I wouldn't quite class him as nailed on, WHL is a tough place to go and Jurgen may choose to play Milner as one of the AM's to give us a bit of solidity.

Although I read that his preferred formation was 4-2-3-1 I can't claim to have that much knowledge on Kloppo's actual tactics at Dortmund Yakka but weren't the two positions you've got marked as CM actually DM's ? If so possibly Can and Lucas would fill them.

Line up could look like

.                               Mignolet

.    Clyne          Skrtl               Sakho           Moreno

.                 Can                        Lucas

.       Milner            Coutinho              Lallana

.                           Sturridge

woof woof !
Forum Moderator

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - Games