Klopp at the Kop - what the opposition say...

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby woof woof ! » Fri Oct 09, 2015 4:27 pm

Not all Chelski fans are total turds

from "Adam" at the Shed End
I'm far more interested to find out how he plans on utilising Adam Lallana's beautifully moisturised face.

:laugh:  Fair play too that fella    :D

woof woof !
Forum Moderator

Postby stmichael » Fri Oct 09, 2015 4:40 pm

Chelsea fans are just jealous.

They're jealous that for a supposed "winner", their manager couldn't even beat Rodgers to the sack, as hard as he tried  :laugh:
stmichael
Forum Moderator

Postby andy_g » Fri Oct 09, 2015 5:33 pm

stmichael » Fri Oct 09, 2015 4:40 pm wrote:Chelsea fans are just jealous.

They're jealous that for a supposed "winner", their manager couldn't even beat Rodgers to the sack, as hard as he tried  :laugh:

typical mourinho. when he felt the odds were slightly stacked against him he parked the bus.

Get up! everybody's gonna move their feet
Get Down! everybody's gonna leave their seat
andy_g
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 7_Kewell » Fri Oct 09, 2015 7:28 pm

What staggers me the most about the oppo fans is they keep saying "he's ruined his chances to come here" The MAncs, Chavs, Gooners...even MAn City. All saying the same thing, over and over again.

To make it worst, Manure fans are talking about Klopp becoming their boss in 3 years time  :laugh:  :laugh:
“You cannot transfer the heart and soul of Liverpool Football Club, although I am sure there are many clubs who would like to buy it.”
7_Kewell
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby andy_g » Fri Oct 09, 2015 7:32 pm

while we're all having a sneak peak at other club forums, has anyone had a look at the sunderland one? they're probably also doing cartwheels now they got fat sam.

:laugh:

Get up! everybody's gonna move their feet
Get Down! everybody's gonna leave their seat
andy_g
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby UvS xR4GEx » Fri Oct 09, 2015 8:21 pm

7_Kewell » Fri Oct 09, 2015 7:28 pm wrote:What staggers me the most about the oppo fans is they keep saying "he's ruined his chances to come here" The MAncs, Chavs, Gooners...even MAn City. All saying the same thing, over and over again.

To make it worst, Manure fans are talking about Klopp becoming their boss in 3 years time  :laugh:  :laugh:
It's embarrassing because Klopp wouldn't join any of those teams. He said Anfield has a special feel to it and he knows the history of the club and is excited by the challenge. What would be exciting about taking over "moneybag" clubs like Chelsea and City when expectations are to win the league at all costs otherwise your a failure?
UvS xR4GEx
LFC Guru Member

Postby redshade » Fri Oct 09, 2015 8:57 pm

andy_g » Fri Oct 09, 2015 7:32 pm wrote:while we're all having a sneak peak at other club forums, has anyone had a look at the sunderland one? they're probably also doing cartwheels now they got fat sam.

:laugh:

Ahhahahahah that cracked me up.

Mourinho is the special one
Klopp Normal one
Sam can be the Fat one.
redshade
LFC Guru Member

Postby RED BEERGOGGLES » Sat Oct 10, 2015 12:20 am

Shed End Chelsea forum

"Well he's already done that cringeworthy thing of touching that plastic 'this is Anfield' sign like it's the Pope's hand. That sign is about as special as the calculator on my desk " 

A Chelsea fan who completely misses the irony in incorporating the word plastic into a sentence .
RED BEERGOGGLES
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Thommo's perm » Sat Oct 10, 2015 8:14 am

Calculators add numbers up for you.
Thats special.
Isnt it?
:lookaround
Thommo's perm

Postby alxy » Sat Oct 10, 2015 11:16 am

If you look at the managers we have got in recent times, none of them (except maybe Rafa slightly) would have drawn an envious glance from any of our oppo. Yes, some of them may have worried them, but none made them truly envious. And especially BR. I don't think our oppo were exactly quaking in their boots when he got appointed. Heck! Most of us fans ourselves weren't all that enthusiastic. Just like when Manure got Moyes. We all had a quiet smile then. LVG may be a good manager, as Ancelotti is. And again, we might be worried LVG would pull Manure back up but envious? Not at all..

But now, we have got what I feel is the number 2 manager that would have made our oppo envious. No 1 being Guardiola. As No. 1 would never have come here anyway, so really, we got the best possible option we could get. For now, we can bask in all the envy that our oppo are showering on us. It might our turn in the summer if Guardiola goes to one to them..

By the way, I feel BR lost the title for us, and not that he came close. With the team that he had (though granted, it was his team, i'll give him that), we should have won the title by 7-8 points, like all those all-conquering teams did. Stevie's slip should have been inconsequential as we should have been miles away at that point. I feel a much better manager would have put things to bed much earlier already. Still, am not faulting BR. He did his best with the ability he had, and that is all we can ask. Just that it wasn't good enough
alxy

Postby laza » Sat Oct 10, 2015 2:11 pm

Well he seems to have got Fergie worried

From Skysports

Sir Alex Ferguson says he is concerned new manager Jurgen Klopp will "do very well" at Liverpool.

Klopp made an immediate impression on his first day at Anfield, charming the assembled media as he labelled himself "the normal one" and predicted a Premier League title within four years.

I think he'll do very well. I don't like saying that, being Liverpool, because I'm worried about it but, no, he'll do well.

Sir Alex Ferguson on Jurgen Klopp

The German's performance won the approval of club great Kenny Dalglish, the man in charge when Liverpool were last champions of England in 1990, and European Cup-winning captain Phil Thompson
Forever Red in this life and the next
laza
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby maguskwt » Sat Oct 10, 2015 6:33 pm

alxy » Sat Oct 10, 2015 10:16 am wrote:By the way, I feel BR lost the title for us, and not that he came close. With the team that he had (though granted, it was his team, i'll give him that), we should have won the title by 7-8 points, like all those all-conquering teams did. Stevie's slip should have been inconsequential as we should have been miles away at that point. I feel a much better manager would have put things to bed much earlier already. Still, am not faulting BR. He did his best with the ability he had, and that is all we can ask. Just that it wasn't good enough

That's ridiculous. Even Rafa's team never played that well over a season. I know you're happy with Klopp's appointment but credit should be given where credit is due. No one expected BR to challenge for the title let alone go that close in his second season. What he did was an overachievement.
maguskwt
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby alxy » Sun Oct 11, 2015 9:23 am

maguskwt » Sat Oct 10, 2015 5:33 pm wrote:
alxy » Sat Oct 10, 2015 10:16 am wrote:By the way, I feel BR lost the title for us, and not that he came close. With the team that he had (though granted, it was his team, i'll give him that), we should have won the title by 7-8 points, like all those all-conquering teams did. Stevie's slip should have been inconsequential as we should have been miles away at that point. I feel a much better manager would have put things to bed much earlier already. Still, am not faulting BR. He did his best with the ability he had, and that is all we can ask. Just that it wasn't good enough

That's ridiculous. Even Rafa's team never played that well over a season. I know you're happy with Klopp's appointment but credit should be given where credit is due. No one expected BR to challenge for the title let alone go that close in his second season. What he did was an overachievement.

That's my point, what he did was an overachievement for BR, but a better manager would have won it by miles
alxy

Postby Santa » Sun Oct 11, 2015 10:53 am

alxy » Sun Oct 11, 2015 8:23 am wrote:
maguskwt » Sat Oct 10, 2015 5:33 pm wrote:

That's my point, what he did was an overachievement for BR, but a better manager would have won it by miles

Could be, shold be...whatever. I'm just happy the taxi have left with him on board. New optimism new believe from now on  :bowdown
Never try to teach a pig to sing...

...it only waste your time, and annoys the pig
Santa
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 7_Kewell » Sun Oct 11, 2015 7:32 pm

I expect the taxi driver had lots of character, which resulted in an outstanding journey that make him a better driver for the future.
“You cannot transfer the heart and soul of Liverpool Football Club, although I am sure there are many clubs who would like to buy it.”
7_Kewell
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Previous

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion