Rumour of the day - For the miserable tw@ts amongst you

Liverpool Football Club - The Rumour Mill

Postby only me » Sat Aug 29, 2015 6:32 pm

C-R » Fri Aug 28, 2015 8:48 am wrote:Our business is over with, in his press conference just now for the West Ham match Rodgers told Sky Sports News this.... "You won't need to be set up around here on deadline day. We'll be quiet."

Still a chance we sign a manager  :grinning:
only me
LFC Super Member

Postby C-R » Sat Aug 29, 2015 6:45 pm

only me » Sat Aug 29, 2015 5:32 pm wrote:
C-R » Fri Aug 28, 2015 8:48 am wrote:Our business is over with, in his press conference just now for the West Ham match Rodgers told Sky Sports News this.... "You won't need to be set up around here on deadline day. We'll be quiet."

Still a chance we sign a manager  :grinning:

We wish  :laugh:
C-R
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Doeboy » Mon Aug 31, 2015 5:13 pm

Looks like one last incoming ,  even if it a youngster...

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footba ... riker.html
Doeboy

Postby C-R » Mon Aug 31, 2015 5:32 pm

Doeboy » Mon Aug 31, 2015 4:13 pm wrote:Looks like one last incoming ,  even if it a youngster...

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footba ... riker.html

it is a done deal already buddy http://www.liverpoolfc.com/news/first-t ... wo-awoniyi

he is going straight out on loan (to gain permit credentials) and then perhaps joining up next season
C-R
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby SkippyRed » Mon Aug 31, 2015 11:43 pm

So our need for a decent CB and a DM is solved by signing another striker. JFC
SkippyRed
LFC Advanced Member

Postby red till i die!! » Tue Sep 01, 2015 4:02 pm

Deadline day just isn't the same under FSG  :down:
red till i die!!
LFC Super Member

Postby ycsatbjywtbiastkamb » Tue Sep 01, 2015 4:07 pm

According to reports Zenit have been in touch with Klopp's representatives about him taking over there.
ycsatbjywtbiastkamb
LFC Guru Member

Postby C-R » Tue Sep 01, 2015 4:24 pm

ycsatbjywtbiastkamb » Tue Sep 01, 2015 3:07 pm wrote:According to reports Zenit have been in touch with Klopp's representatives about him taking over there.

:down:
C-R
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Reg » Wed Sep 02, 2015 1:54 am

Bet every club in Europe has contacted his representatives at some stage mate, cheer up.
Reg
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby woof woof ! » Sun Sep 27, 2015 10:58 am

from The (Liverpool) Echo online .

IT’S Sunday, the red tops have hit the sportsdesk - and the rumour mill is back in full swing.

And there’s a few corkers today.

According to The Express Liverpool captain Jordan Henderson has emerged as a surprise transfer target for French heavyweights Paris Saint-Germain.

He might have been allowed to go in a swap deal for Clint Dempsey a few years ago, but now The Reds would resist any approach from the French club.

They would also be resistant to any move from Barcelona for Philippe Coutinho, but plenty of outlets believe Barca are seriously interested, including The Sunday Times.

The Reds could have done without Barca’s Brazilian star Neymar dropping a big hint a few days ago that he would like the Catalan giants to bring his national team colleague and long-term friend to the club.

Today’s report indicates that, whether through Neymar’s intervention or not, Coutinho is wanted by the Camp Nou hierarchy.

Coutinho is under contract at Anfield until 2020.

Not paying any attention to the Henderson rumour BUT unless the club achieves something significant this season I fully expect Countinho to go next summer   :(

woof woof !
Forum Moderator

Postby maguskwt » Mon Sep 28, 2015 10:26 am

woof woof ! » Sun Sep 27, 2015 9:58 am wrote:from The (Liverpool) Echo online .

IT’S Sunday, the red tops have hit the sportsdesk - and the rumour mill is back in full swing.

And there’s a few corkers today.

According to The Express Liverpool captain Jordan Henderson has emerged as a surprise transfer target for French heavyweights Paris Saint-Germain.

He might have been allowed to go in a swap deal for Clint Dempsey a few years ago, but now The Reds would resist any approach from the French club.

They would also be resistant to any move from Barcelona for Philippe Coutinho, but plenty of outlets believe Barca are seriously interested, including The Sunday Times.

The Reds could have done without Barca’s Brazilian star Neymar dropping a big hint a few days ago that he would like the Catalan giants to bring his national team colleague and long-term friend to the club.

Today’s report indicates that, whether through Neymar’s intervention or not, Coutinho is wanted by the Camp Nou hierarchy.

Coutinho is under contract at Anfield until 2020.

Not paying any attention to the Henderson rumour BUT unless the club achieves something significant this season I fully expect Countinho to go next summer   :(

Re: Henderson, I wouldn't mind selling him and upgrading him. If PSG comes in with a good offer, then why not. As for Coutinho, if he goes, we will be in deep Sh*t again.
maguskwt
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby RedAnt » Sun Oct 04, 2015 2:28 pm

I saw a rumour on a Liverpool page that Klopp has agreed to be our next manager. It comes from Bosnia where Klopps assistant is from.
"The S*n: The paper you wipe your ars.e on and more sh*t comes off the paper"
RedAnt

Postby C-R » Sun Oct 04, 2015 2:38 pm

RedAnt » Sun Oct 04, 2015 2:28 pm wrote:I saw a rumour on a Liverpool page that Klopp has agreed to be our next manager. It comes from Bosnia where Klopps assistant is from.

Saw same rumor but from a different source, heard in the coming international break the current manager gets his p45
C-R
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 7_Kewell » Sun Oct 04, 2015 6:15 pm

Lots of Klopp rumours flying around, with some news outlets saying he's agreed a 3 year deal. However, until it makes the LFC site, I'll refuse to believe it.
“You cannot transfer the heart and soul of Liverpool Football Club, although I am sure there are many clubs who would like to buy it.”
7_Kewell
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby andy_g » Wed Oct 07, 2015 9:04 am

seeing a suggestion that IF klopp comes in then robbie fowler would seek a staff position. after all the apathy i was feeling about the club of the last few months i am actually creaming my pants.... just a little bit

Get up! everybody's gonna move their feet
Get Down! everybody's gonna leave their seat
andy_g
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to The Rumour Mill