LIVERPOOL V WEST HAM 29th August 2015 K.O. 1500

Liverpool Football Club - Games

Postby Kenny Kan » Sun Aug 30, 2015 1:31 am

JC_81 » Sat Aug 29, 2015 10:20 pm wrote:Have no defence for Rodgers after that showing.

Simply embarrassing.

Agreed.

Think he made a howler of it by going 3 at the back at HT. Should have thrown Ings on and played two up front.
Champions of England 2020.

YNWA
Kenny Kan
LFC Super Member

Postby eds » Sun Aug 30, 2015 5:59 am

And this is why he NEEDED to be sacked in the off season.

Klopp was gettable and we still have this doe eyed pr.i.ck managing our club and running lambs to the slaughter EVERY game he sets outs.  :veryangry

He has spent over 300m in 4 seasons and now playing horrible "hoof it forward to big CF" football, a dinosaur tactic from a era football moved on from decades ago......

We are facing another LONG season of this train wreck and these yanks obviously don't give a flying f**k about results.

But hey we have spent 25m NET so all is f**king rosy and peaches with the P&L statements.  :no
"LIVERPOOL: 6 European Cups, 19 Domestic Titles, 3 UEFA Cups, 8 FA Cups, 9 League Cups and 4 European Super Cups and 1 Club World Championship

All other English clubs pale into insignificance!"
eds

Postby leeroy74 » Tue Sep 01, 2015 9:14 am

Even I can't defend Rodgers after that showing and I really like the guy.
Not sure the insults are necessary though but I suppose your angry.

that was as bad as it gets, Man Utd next...     great.
leeroy74
LFC Super Member

Postby devaney » Tue Sep 01, 2015 9:33 am

Lee I loathe negativity and people that do little else but whinge and moan. What is even more annoying is the way they almost take delight when they are proved right and come out with the inevitable I told you so !! Let's face it failure is far easier to predict than success.

Having said that whilst I certainly do not like Rogers as an individual I have defended him whilst others have chose to bestow a barrage of insults upon him at every opportunity. He got lucky against Stoke and we were average at best. We probably should have lost to Bournemouth if the officials had done their jobs properly. We could easily have lost to Arsenal given our lacklustre second half performance and that was after a first half performance that could have put the game to bed. That is the only decent 45 minutes that we have played this season. The Anfield faithful displayed their disgust on Saturday by walking out well before the end. Lets face it we could easily be sitting on zero points. Rogers is proving time and time again that he is tactically inept and that the job is far to big for him. His press conferences and after match summaries our becoming more pathetic by the week.

I hate to say this and admit that the WHINGE COMMITTEE are right but he needs to go  :veryangry
Net Spend Over The Last 5 Years (10 years
are in brackets)
LFC £255m (£467m)
Everton £38m (£287m)
Arsenal £645m6 (£925m)
Spurs £510m (£541m)
Chelsea £788m (£1007m)
Man City £307m (£1012m)
Man United £702m (£1249m)
devaney
LFC Super Member

Postby Reg » Wed Sep 02, 2015 2:01 am

Good post Devaney mate.  I don't have a problem whether he stays - linked to success, or goes due to failure. What scares the heebeegeebees out of me is how we would handle the transition to a new manager: who would be brought in, what he'd do to the squad, how much more money we'd waste as he cleared out Rdogers' odd buys and brought in replacements. LVG has shown that bringing in a previously successful manager doesn't count for squat, whereas only Maurice, Wenger and to some extent Pelligrini have shown any ability to manage a top club and maintain a top 4 senior team. I don't rate any other manager in the EPL and even the likes of Pepe and Klopp don't look man enough to transform Liverpool.

What does the next Liverpool manager look like, what are the attributes needed?
Last edited by Reg on Wed Sep 02, 2015 3:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reg
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby eds » Wed Sep 02, 2015 2:19 pm

Dev and Leeroy you lads may think its grim now but let's just wait till we see the "short-list" of replacements Uncle Henry and Uncle Werner have prepared for us all............  :help
"LIVERPOOL: 6 European Cups, 19 Domestic Titles, 3 UEFA Cups, 8 FA Cups, 9 League Cups and 4 European Super Cups and 1 Club World Championship

All other English clubs pale into insignificance!"
eds

Previous

Return to Liverpool FC - Games