CHRISTIAN BENTEKE - Official Thread

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby maguskwt » Mon Aug 31, 2015 1:45 am

dlb post
Last edited by maguskwt on Mon Aug 31, 2015 1:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
maguskwt
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby maguskwt » Mon Aug 31, 2015 1:46 am

RED BEERGOGGLES » Sun Aug 30, 2015 7:24 pm wrote:
maguskwt » Sun Aug 30, 2015 11:34 am wrote:
RED BEERGOGGLES » Sun Aug 30, 2015 9:44 am wrote:
I think you've clearly chosen the media agenda and our hapless managers that was driven with such zeal .I think in his first games for Liverpool he was hardworking and certainly contributed to the build up play ,as for not being able to follow instructions ,I'm pretty sure when the manager called him to the sidelines for instructions against Ludogrets he then went and  scored our only goal  ???  I'm also pretty sure he received the backing of the Kop because of  some hardworking performances ,notably against the Bitterz and away at Spudz, and against the rent boys .Which kind of pisses profusely over your assumptions   :D

Wow... such a wonderful player who works hard, world class talent, who follows instructions and scores plenty of goals. Must be a keeper for ANY manager then... oh wait what?... Mourinho, Mancini, Allegri and Rodgers all have problems with him??? can't be true! Wait what?? Mancini was also one of the managers who coached him as a youngster and STILL had problems with him??? CAN'T BE TRUE!!!

Highlighting the exceptions of his performance and not the norm as examples doesn't make him a good player. So now who's assumptions are profusely *****?

All the managers you mentioned may have had disciplinary problems with him ,but your argument wasn't  about that ,supposedly it was about his inability to interpret instructions ,or how he lacks any football brain ,and the only manager that he never scored goals for is the current blurt we have in charge ....So spin that you fucking root . :D

There is no need to spin anything... "disciplinary problems" can include not following instructions in training you numpty, and this has been well documented when it comes to Balotelli, and not only under Rodgers. I can also see for myself how the player plays. At the end of the day 4 managers from top leagues and top teams have decided the player is just not worth it. 4 managers and the common denominator is Mario Balotelli. After you have become a manager of a top team, you can come back here and say how wonderful Mario Balotelli is as a player and if the player fails somehow it is all the manager's fault. Until then I prefer to trust the overwhelming empirical evidence, even if you don't. Spinning if any is done in this case is by you...
maguskwt
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby eds » Mon Aug 31, 2015 2:06 am

maguskwt » Mon Aug 31, 2015 12:46 am wrote:After you have become a manager of a top team, you can come back here and say how wonderful Mario Balotelli is as a player

According to this infallible logic no one's opinion on here matters on Balotelli because they aren't a "manager of top team".   :blush:

This all coming the same week as you saying that "Milan Baros was a top player" only to do a quick 180 and say it was "only a joke"  :laugh:

We all marvel at what pancake you are.
"LIVERPOOL: 6 European Cups, 19 Domestic Titles, 3 UEFA Cups, 8 FA Cups, 9 League Cups and 4 European Super Cups and 1 Club World Championship

All other English clubs pale into insignificance!"
eds

Postby maguskwt » Mon Aug 31, 2015 3:57 am

eds » Mon Aug 31, 2015 1:06 am wrote:
maguskwt » Mon Aug 31, 2015 12:46 am wrote:After you have become a manager of a top team, you can come back here and say how wonderful Mario Balotelli is as a player

According to this infallible logic no one's opinion on here matters on Balotelli because they aren't a "manager of top team".   :blush:

This all coming the same week as you saying that "Milan Baros was a top player" only to do a quick 180 and say it was "only a joke"  :laugh:

We all marvel at what pancake you are.

The fact that you don't have enough intelligence to detect sarcasm is of course not really my problem...

Oh btw, you don't need to come to the rescue of RBG  :laugh: ...He has shown that he can dish it out on his own.
maguskwt
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Reg » Mon Aug 31, 2015 5:44 am

At the end of the day 4 managers from top leagues and top teams have decided the player is just not worth it. 4 managers and the common denominator is Mario Balotelli.

No point prolonging the discussion, this is irrefutable. End of.
Reg
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby RED BEERGOGGLES » Mon Aug 31, 2015 10:46 am

maguskwt » Mon Aug 31, 2015 12:46 am wrote:There is no need to spin anything... "disciplinary problems" can include not following instructions in training you numpty, and this has been well documented when it comes to Balotelli, and not only under Rodgers. I can also see for myself how the player plays. At the end of the day 4 managers from top leagues and top teams have decided the player is just not worth it. 4 managers and the common denominator is Mario Balotelli. After you have become a manager of a top team, you can come back here and say how wonderful Mario Balotelli is as a player and if the player fails somehow it is all the manager's fault. Until then I prefer to trust the overwhelming empirical evidence, even if you don't. Spinning if any is done in this case is by you...

Not saying he's wonderful though ,I'm simply refuting yours and the medias  implications that he's lazy and devoid of a football brain. It seems hardly conceivable that both these accusations are still thrown into the mix when its evident both are not pertinent to the argument  ???

It seems to me if you stated Balotelli was just an idiot and has no place in the team based on acting the fool in training ,then I'd be inclined to agree ,its just when a few beauts decide to include  lethargies that don't exist ,and the complete lack of any tactical nous ,I almost feel duty bound as a long time Kopite
to rain on their parade.

Mario Balotelli wouldn't have lasted five minutes if the Kop had seen him disinterested ,its like a cardinal sin in their eyes when a player looks like he doesn't want to be there ,you know it and so do I . Maybe if you could separate your tongue from the mangers rip just for a brief  interval ,you would realise this instead of your posts reading like an article James Pearce discarded for being less credible than Sepp Blatter  :D
RED BEERGOGGLES
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby C-R » Wed Sep 02, 2015 3:04 pm

Christian Benteke (thigh strain) won't face Bosnia tomorrow. He has a small chance to be fit for Cyprus, on Sunday.
C-R
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby red till i die!! » Wed Sep 02, 2015 3:18 pm

I think they can manage a win against the Cypriots without him  :nod
red till i die!!
LFC Super Member

Postby C-R » Wed Sep 02, 2015 3:26 pm

red till i die!! » Wed Sep 02, 2015 2:18 pm wrote:I think they can manage a win against the Cypriots without him  :nod

I think you are probably right  :nod  but it's not the international matches that concern me, i want him back to face the scum  :nod
C-R
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby red till i die!! » Wed Sep 02, 2015 4:01 pm

C-R » Wed Sep 02, 2015 3:26 pm wrote:
red till i die!! » Wed Sep 02, 2015 2:18 pm wrote:I think they can manage a win against the Cypriots without him  :nod

I think you are probably right  :nod  but it's not the international matches that concern me, i want him back to face the scum  :nod

If he doesn't play then he will be fine for the Manure match unless its more serious than what is reported. 
Damn that wilmots anyway as he should have known that benteke doesn't do heavy training for a few days after matches  :eyebrow
red till i die!!
LFC Super Member

Postby The_Rock » Sat Sep 12, 2015 6:27 pm

Again....Big Ben looks as lacklustre as balotelli.
A Genius Billionaire Playboy Philanthropist
The_Rock
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Boocity » Sat Sep 12, 2015 6:55 pm

Agreed, the more I see of him the more donkey springs to mind
Boocity
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby The_Rock » Sat Sep 12, 2015 7:21 pm

Boocity » Sun Sep 13, 2015 12:55 am wrote:Agreed, the more I see of him the more donkey springs to mind

I am not blaming big ben........ Rodgers just doesn't know how to setup the team to benefit the strikers........

Ben scored an awesome goal.....from a cross. We should have been bombarding him with crosses targeting blind (who is short for a CB and weak in heading out the ball)...well any competent manager would have done that.

Balotelli would have scored tons of goals for us if the team was setup right. I fear Big Ben would go through the same problems that Balo had.

It is sickening.....Rodgers out.
The_Rock
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby redshade » Sat Sep 12, 2015 7:25 pm

He thrives on crosses and thats something he won't  get with this set up. We will never get the best out of him.
redshade
LFC Guru Member

Postby The_Rock » Sat Sep 12, 2015 7:36 pm

redshade » Sun Sep 13, 2015 1:25 am wrote:He thrives on crosses and thats something he won't  get with this set up. We will never get the best out of him.

The same way Balotelli needed hardworking strikers to play off him. But Rodgers kept playing him isolated as a lone striker....
The_Rock
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion