LAZAR MARKOVIC- Official thread

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby andy c legs » Tue May 19, 2015 9:26 pm

only me » Tue May 19, 2015 7:08 pm wrote:
ycsatbjywtbiastkamb » Tue May 19, 2015 7:01 pm wrote:Err...he's 20.
You write him off at that age if you want to, I think there's a good player there.

I didn't write him off i just contradicted what your wrote about him not getting enough chances. He got enough he showed nothing.
As to the 20 arguement i keep reading ,so what? i see 18-19-20 years old players coming and showing their worth and talent and approach with no hesitation or apology ,Ibe rings a bell?
So no i don't write him off but whoever paid this disgusting amount of money for a player which is not even half cooked should be hanged.

I would not completely write him off yet either. He has skill but has only shown it in small flashes. Maybe if he has a decent run in the side he could come good - especially in a side doing well. Give him till the end of next season then if he has not improved, get shot. I was genuingly excited when we signed him but that soon wore off..
[b]I am and always will be in love with them...
andy c legs
LFC Basic Member

Postby Santa » Tue May 19, 2015 9:39 pm

red till i die!! » Mon May 18, 2015 1:03 pm wrote:
Big Niall » Mon May 18, 2015 1:00 am wrote:He's krap!

Sell him , take the loss.

Don't think he is the doggys nuts myself but I wouldn't write him off yet. He is just another in a long list that brendan did a brendan on  :nod
He needs game time to get up to speed with the league and hasn't been given a chance to get that. If he did we should at least be looking at a decent substitute next season.

Anyway where the fook is he ? Narnia ? :D

I agree...can't judge any player yet based on what we saw this year. BR is so all over the place that he's confused with his own system, players are confused with their roles which is why the entire team can sometime be seen so out of sync with each other. BR can't coach defence if his teeth depends on it, neither will he understand what's the best role for a player. He can also be so technically inept that players can get so frustrated on the field. All the above are moot points of course but I wouldn't just sweep it away and ignore it, certainly will not be judging any players based on some of their performance in the past month alone.

I actually think both Manquillo & Markovic can be pretty useful players if they are properly coached but BR seems to want to surround himself with good boys so he could boost his ego. His coaching stuff is at best mid-table quality...hence my conclusion that BR remains our main chokehold to us challenging for honours
Never try to teach a pig to sing...

...it only waste your time, and annoys the pig
Santa
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby red till i die!! » Tue May 19, 2015 11:09 pm

Think Manquillo's contract is being cancelled in the summer. I can remember reading something on it a few weeks back.
red till i die!!
LFC Super Member

Postby RED BEERGOGGLES » Wed May 20, 2015 6:43 am

You write him off at that age if you want to, I think there's a good player there.

+ 1
RED BEERGOGGLES
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby C-R » Wed May 20, 2015 7:26 am

RED BEERGOGGLES » Wed May 20, 2015 5:43 am wrote:

+ 1

+2
C-R
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Penguins » Wed May 20, 2015 9:35 pm

Yeah, let's do what other small clubs do. We hung on to Lucas and Henderson who sucked for years when they were young.
They finally came good.... after sacrificing years for the club. So again we carry Markovic for a few seasons until he come good, meanwhile winning **** all.
Then he will be sold after a couple of season after that as "he wants to win trophies".
Penguins
LFC Super Member

Postby Big Niall » Mon May 25, 2015 1:03 am

This guy has looked like one of the worst players I've ever seen for LFC , played decent for 20 min and then stupidly got sent off in champions league when we needed to beat Basel. Being young is no reason to keep a player.  Only a manager as bad as BR would buy him though.
Big Niall
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby red till i die!! » Sun Aug 02, 2015 9:20 pm

:bump
Thought he was poor today. What he was doing RW is anyones guess but he didn't make any inroads to that team today.
red till i die!!
LFC Super Member

Postby ycsatbjywtbiastkamb » Sun Aug 02, 2015 10:20 pm

red till i die!! » Sun Aug 02, 2015 8:20 pm wrote::bump
Thought he was poor today. What he was doing RW is anyones guess but he didn't make any inroads to that team today.

There were one or two moments of brilliance from him like that ball that put Ryan Kent through on goal and the reverse pass to Can but your right, generally he was quiet today. I think to get the best out of him he needs to play more centrally.
ycsatbjywtbiastkamb
LFC Guru Member

Postby 7_Kewell » Sun Aug 02, 2015 11:11 pm

I really want Lazar to make it here. He has all of the qualities, with an eye for a passing, great pace and a decent right foot. But he's not a winger and he sometimes lacks the balls to ride challenges. Will be a big season for him, but he really needs to grow a pair this time round otherwise he'll be another one out of the door come next summer.
“You cannot transfer the heart and soul of Liverpool Football Club, although I am sure there are many clubs who would like to buy it.”
7_Kewell
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Big Niall » Fri Aug 14, 2015 12:42 pm

JC_81 » Tue Jul 15, 2014 5:29 pm wrote:Have a good feeling about this signing...
Big Niall
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Big Niall » Fri Aug 14, 2015 12:45 pm

Sh!t player.

Another bit of krap business by the geniuses that spunked over 100m on Borrini,Lambert,Balotelli,Lallana,Lovren,Allen
Big Niall
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby aCe' » Fri Aug 14, 2015 6:57 pm

We should loan him out to be honest.

These are the attacking players we have at the club atm in order of ability/importance imo:

Sturridge, Coutinho, Benteke, Firmino, Lallana, Ibe, Ings, Markovic, Origi, Borini.    Milner is also an option for attacking wide role and I expect he'll get a decent amount of minutes in that position.

Even if we assume that we'll always start 2 attacking midfielder/wide forwards regardless of whether we go with 1 or 2 upfront, that still leaves Coutinho, Firmino, Lallana and Ibe ahead of him in the pecking order. For a 20mill player/investment, it sure as hell doesnt look good him missing out on the squad in many occasions because he isnt good enough.

I'd look at a premierleague club in the West Ham, West Brom, Villa bracket.
aCe'
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Doeboy » Thu Aug 27, 2015 10:33 pm

Mail mentioning he is off to Fenerbache on loan. Seems a bit pointless to be honest... http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footba ... bahce.html
Doeboy

Postby redshade » Thu Aug 27, 2015 11:00 pm

Wanted to see him feature this season a bit more but sadly he is at the back of our list. I really don't know what we will do with Lazar. His still young and has got time to prove himself.
I think BR should have sent Ibe on loan and kept Lazar with the squad.
redshade
LFC Guru Member

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion