Jurgen Klopp

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby Kash_Mountain » Mon Jun 01, 2015 4:47 pm

What he actually said was: "After seven intense and emotional years, I think it's a good idea to let the numerous memories settle in before I take on a new challenge with my team refreshed and motivated."
"I'm going to take a break until further notice."

JK never said anything about a year long sabbatical. The statement was quite vague to say the least, and open to interpretation. So, If he was really set on taking a year out then he would have made it very clear. Basically, he's not got a job right now, so there's nothing else for him to do, so he's taking a break anyway. Right now, he's not received any offers that would turn his head, so the only thing he can do is chill for a couple of weeks and see what turns up.....hopefully FSG on hands and knees.....

It has to be said though, he was expected to take over the reins at Arsenal, but Wenger decided to stay on as manager.

ABSOLUTE STRENGTH       

ImageImage
Kash_Mountain

Postby maguskwt » Mon Jun 01, 2015 5:10 pm

He's not joining us, let it go... All of your hopes are crushed, recommence the whining...
maguskwt
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Kash_Mountain » Mon Jun 01, 2015 5:27 pm

maguskwt » Jun 1st, '15, 17:10 wrote:He's not joining us, let it go... All of your hopes are crushed, recommence the whining...

Well, are you so sure? but in either case, let's hope someone of better standing comes in to manager the team, because BR is all wrong for LFC.

ABSOLUTE STRENGTH       

ImageImage
Kash_Mountain

Postby Reg » Tue Jun 02, 2015 12:47 am

I'm pretty sure Herr Klopp has received any number of calls of late and is simply taking his time. I wouldn't be surprised if he's decided to go to City for example and is taking til Christmas to decide ho he needs to buy to replace their aging squad, a few months scouting. Could be on his way to Italy... who knows. Anfield? Tranmere?  :laugh:
Reg
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby ollie1126 » Thu Jun 04, 2015 6:42 am

maguskwt » Mon Jun 01, 2015 5:10 pm wrote:He's not joining us, let it go... All of your hopes are crushed, recommence the whining...

SAVE Rodgers!

I read in bbc that Rodgers will still retain his position after Tom Werner meeting
SportsenStuff | Sports is my Life!
ollie1126
LFC Basic Member

Postby 7_Kewell » Tue Jun 09, 2015 12:02 am

Sigh....
“You cannot transfer the heart and soul of Liverpool Football Club, although I am sure there are many clubs who would like to buy it.”
7_Kewell
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby RED BEERGOGGLES » Sun Jun 14, 2015 3:23 pm

Just in a vain attempt to retain our hopes for the future of this grand old institution eventually pulling up from this downward trajectory we're currently on. 

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/sport/football/447941/EXCLUSIVE-Jurgen-Klopp-big-favourite-take-Brendan-Rodgers-job-flops-next-season
RED BEERGOGGLES
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby johnbarnes » Sun Jun 14, 2015 3:31 pm

RED BEERGOGGLES » Sun Jun 14, 2015 3:23 pm wrote:Just in a vain attempt to retain our hopes for the future of this grand old institution eventually pulling up from this downward trajectory we're currently on. 

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/sport/football/447941/EXCLUSIVE-Jurgen-Klopp-big-favourite-take-Brendan-Rodgers-job-flops-next-season

Well it's still in the balance whether FSG will appoint a new managerial structure before the start of the new season.
BR will be first manager to go if he starts the new season badly. PRESSURE is on him - final fling or the axe will fall. IF he survives this summer...
johnbarnes
LFC Super Member

Postby RED BEERGOGGLES » Sun Jun 14, 2015 3:38 pm

johnbarnes » Sun Jun 14, 2015 2:31 pm wrote:
RED BEERGOGGLES » Sun Jun 14, 2015 3:23 pm wrote:Just in a vain attempt to retain our hopes for the future of this grand old institution eventually pulling up from this downward trajectory we're currently on. 

Well it's still in the balance whether FSG will appoint a new managerial structure before the start of the new season.
BR will be first manager to go if he starts the new season badly. PRESSURE is on him - final fling or the axe will fall. IF he survives this summer...

We can only hope a semblance of sanity is still rattling around in the owners heads fella .
RED BEERGOGGLES
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Buck Rodgers » Sun Jun 14, 2015 3:49 pm

If the owners were going to replace the manager they would have done it before coaches left and players were signed. It would have been the first thing they would have done after his end of season meeting with the owners
Buck Rodgers
LFC Advanced Member

Previous

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion