Stoke City v Liverpool at the Britannia Stadium 15:00

Liverpool Football Club - Games

Postby Dundreamin is back » Sun May 24, 2015 5:31 pm

Good luck in the USA Stevie.You along with Carra are modern day legends. Stevie you carried this club for seasons. God help us if this clown is still in charge in August. Today was the first time we conceded 6 league goals in a game in 52 years, which if were LUCKY that will be how long it will take to win the title. We moaned about Houllier, we moaned about Rafa and we with very good reason we moaned about Hodgson who deserved it. How many trophies did Houllier and Rafa win between them? We wouldn't even win the fair play league with this joker in charge. Everybody are shocked by today's result,i am not this has been coming for months. Thank fook it was only Stoke we played today, had it been Chelsea, City or dare I say the Mange we would of been absolutely destroyed. I am absolutely p.issed off with the clown and FSG as they appointed him and got rid of Kenny after winning a trophy and reaching another Final in the same season. Which was a big mistake by FSG and their stupid Moneyball b.*ll*c*ks
Dundreamin is back
LFC Advanced Member

Postby redshade » Sun May 24, 2015 5:43 pm

Good luck SG im sure you will do well in the US. Your better away from the shower of shyte we have become.
redshade
LFC Guru Member

Postby Soupyzrx » Sun May 24, 2015 6:06 pm

On the strength of today's 'performance' and the likelihood of another disappointing / infuriating summer transfer window, if a genie appeared (next time I'm 'polishing my lamp') and offered me a top 5 or 6 finish next season, I'd take it.
I just don't see how this dire situation can get any better under the current regime.
If it was down to me, I'd have a minimum of 8 of our starting 11 on the 'For Sale' list this summer, and they're supposed to be our best players!
As for the rest of the squad, well, you probably couldn't give them away.
The only player on my 'Definitely Keep' list is Coutinho, and if he has any ambition, he'll be studying his contract for loopholes right now.
Soupyzrx
LFC Advanced Member

Postby redshade » Sun May 24, 2015 6:59 pm

Coutinho won't be here for long mate. If things don't improve he will be gone and to be honest i won't blame him.
Glad this season is over.
redshade
LFC Guru Member

Postby Dundreamin is back » Sun May 24, 2015 11:45 pm

Bye bye
Dundreamin is back
LFC Advanced Member

Postby Dundreamin is back » Sun May 24, 2015 11:48 pm

That was the worst ending for a Captain since the Titanic
Dundreamin is back
LFC Advanced Member

Postby Reg » Mon May 25, 2015 1:20 am

I'd like to know who decided they'd abandon Stevie on his last game in the shirt, who disrespected one of our greatest players. That awful performance didn't 'just happen'. Some of those kunts on the first team shouldn't be anywhere near Anfield.
Reg
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby laza » Mon May 25, 2015 6:19 am

Dreadful end to a very disappointing season

Very sad more then anything else that one of our modern day legends had to endure that as a send off
Forever Red in this life and the next
laza
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby killerp » Mon May 25, 2015 7:18 am

Dundreamin is back » Sun May 24, 2015 10:48 pm wrote:That was the worst ending for a Captain since the Titanic

I'd be laughing if I were not so depressed right now.
killerp

Postby algymoon » Mon May 25, 2015 7:24 pm

It was the greatest humiliation in LFC history and I somehow expected it as I was watch the game, it all started from the idiot BR’s team selection and weird formation, once again no CF.
BR rejects Charlie Adam who has set the tone for this expected thrashing, and it all started with useless keeper for the two early goals. To get a new keeper is on top agenda, this useless had already lost us many important games, and perhaps we can get Stoke’s keeper for start.

I witnessed the future skipper Henderson the donkey chickening out of 50 – 50 tackle with Adam,  and it was 60-40 in favour of the donkey!! How do you expect LFC to win games next season under the leadership of this useless shipper!, furthermore on horrible showing of yesterday and C. Palace games, LFC would need at least ten new top players to have a chance to stay in league.
I wonder why BR got rid of C. Adam and other good players just to keep Henderson.

What we had seen over the last ten games it is in fact a pure example what LFC would do under BR if he stay in charge, the team was beaten before kick-off. It took the idiot BR team 63 minutes to apply its first shot!!.

I will be so surprised if this idiot BR stay in charge and if he had the decency he would have submitted his quit notice, but he is another money greedy like his beloved c*nt Sterling.

It is a real disgrace to see ordinary teams like C Palace and Stoke City make history gain on our LFC, whereas the past masters of old LFC were making history by beating many teams and setting top records, and now under the shitty managers the likes of Rafa, and this idiot BR we do see teams wipe the floor with our team.

I just wonder some of LFC fans who have backed BR to bring glory to LFC, are still have the same faith in him after 6-1 thrashing.

The best and immediate action LFC owners should do is to sack BR on spot, otherwise we would have LEEDS United situation on our hand, and we will be in dog fight for survival from next season.
algymoon

Postby devaney » Mon May 25, 2015 7:32 pm

Disappointing !!! I'm just glad the season is over.
Net Spend Over The Last 5 Years (10 years
are in brackets)
LFC £255m (£467m)
Everton £38m (£287m)
Arsenal £645m6 (£925m)
Spurs £510m (£541m)
Chelsea £788m (£1007m)
Man City £307m (£1012m)
Man United £702m (£1249m)
devaney
LFC Super Member

Postby leeroy74 » Tue May 26, 2015 9:00 am

I think he read somewhere that a teams midfield can win you a match so he thought 'fuk it, i'll play 7 in midfield'. ha ha

that was a ***** end to the season.
leeroy74
LFC Super Member

Postby Soupyzrx » Tue May 26, 2015 12:06 pm

leeroy74 » Tue May 26, 2015 8:00 am wrote:that was a ***** end to the season.

It was just a shyte whole season, mate. End, middle bit and start.
We had a bit of an unbeaten run for a while, but we were still shyte for the most part. Even when we were winning, we still looked a bit cr@p.
Still really down about that last match...... and finding it really hard to be in any way optimistic about next season.

I guess we might have to recalibrate our expectations until our owners decide to concentrate on their 'rounders' teams and sell us on to some proper Russian Mafia money, or Middle-Eastern oil billions.
Kinda sad that that's the case tho.......
Soupyzrx
LFC Advanced Member

Postby LFC1990 » Fri Jun 05, 2015 8:19 pm

It isnt the case though.

Gerrards slip and Allowing a 3-0 lead slip cost us the title Last year.

26 million for Suarez and 12 For Sturridge and they finished first and second top scorer in the season of 2013-2014
Compare that with 50 million Chelsea paid us for Torres or the 50 odd million United paid for Di maria and it shows that money doesnt really buy you quality

All money can do is buy you more chances of unearthing a quality player.

8 million on Coutinho or the 40 odd million teams will need to pay for Sterling I know who id rather have

Sure Citeh and Chelsea have the advantage by being able to throw money at players but if we actually had a decent person in charge of getting players in and a coach who could use them then we wouldnt be too far away.

The master and his apprentice
LFC1990
LFC Super Member

Previous

Return to Liverpool FC - Games