Rumour of the day - For the miserable tw@ts amongst you

Liverpool Football Club - The Rumour Mill

Postby Kash_Mountain » Tue May 19, 2015 9:05 pm

There has been a lot of mention re Vietto to LFC. Looks very likely that he'll end up at Aletico Madrid as a replacement for Griezmann.

LFC do not hold any interest in Konoplyanka at this time, though his agent is trying his best to make LFC interested. West Ham and Totshite are interested.

ABSOLUTE STRENGTH       

ImageImage
Kash_Mountain

Postby andy c legs » Tue May 19, 2015 10:11 pm

That's interesting Kash as I know County are having a clear-out under new manager Terry (i've got a bleeding fore-head) Butcher!
[b]I am and always will be in love with them...
andy c legs
LFC Basic Member

Postby maguskwt » Tue May 19, 2015 11:58 pm

Apparently Milner has been offered a new 4 year deal by City, 165k a week. I think he's staying then...  :laugh:
maguskwt
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby maguskwt » Wed May 20, 2015 2:20 am

Boocity » Mon May 18, 2015 6:56 pm wrote:
maguskwt » Mon May 18, 2015 1:39 pm wrote:I don't really think that Milner is as bad as some of you. Whenever he comes on for City, he creates something and has impact. But I do wonder why we don't think about going after  a continental player who is also on free transfer and much much better than Milner, Sami Khedira.

Your quote whenever he comes on is about right, has been a good impact sub for City but anonymous when played from the start, anyway if you believe that Milner or Khedira are our answer to the loss of Gerrard then I understand your blind faith in BR and that he will turn it all around next season

Never said anything about Milner being the answer to our CM. Not gonna talk about replacing Gerrard because Gerrard to be honest had been quite bad for about 2-3 seasons now, ever since his long lay off due to groin injury. However, we'd be fortunate to be able to sign Khedira. He is one of the key players in the German national team so yes, I'd be pretty happy if he'd come to Liverpool.
maguskwt
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby ycsatbjywtbiastkamb » Wed May 20, 2015 10:44 am

maguskwt » Tue May 19, 2015 10:58 pm wrote:Apparently Milner has been offered a new 4 year deal by City, 165k a week. I think he's staying then...  :laugh:

Apparently though he may be prepared to turn all that down for regular football and a chance to play in his favoured CM position. He turns 30 in January and by all accounts he doesn't want to spend the last few years of his career sitting on the bench.
ycsatbjywtbiastkamb
LFC Guru Member

Postby Reg » Wed May 20, 2015 3:45 pm

Doesn't want to sit on the bench? I'd sit on razor wire for 165,000 a week.
Reg
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby parchpea » Wed May 20, 2015 4:48 pm

ANY modern day footballer is comfortable with the squad game and being put in then taken out of the team.

Far too many ex pros of a certain vintage and hacks peddling this 'play every week' myth every time they are asked
about transfer speculation.
parchpea
LFC Super Member

Postby UvS xR4GEx » Thu May 21, 2015 3:12 pm

There's alot of rumours floating around about Pedro being offered to premier league clubs for £7m. He would be a perfect cheap replacement for Sterling leaving money over for buying a world class striker.
UvS xR4GEx
LFC Guru Member

Postby damjan193 » Thu May 21, 2015 3:51 pm

I've been following Konoplyanka since he was 18 (he's my dad's favorite player), I think he's a good player but I'm not sure if I'd go for him. We need a goal-scoring winger and he's not that. Depay would have been perfect but.. yeah.

I don't know why some people on here have a problem with Khedira, I actually think he would be perfect for us. He'll ask a lot of money but he'll be on a free so it'll even out.

What we definitely don't need is players like Ings and Milner. I wouldn't have minded singing them if we didn't need better players and if we didn't already have the likes of Allen, Henderson and Origi in our team, but we need something better if we want to challenge for the Champions League spots.

My wishlist for the summer: Lacazzet, Khedira, a goal scoring winger and a back-up goalie. Shouldn't cost more than 60 million and we'll probably be able to cover at least half of that with the sale of Sterling.
Last edited by damjan193 on Thu May 21, 2015 11:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
damjan193
LFC Super Member

Postby Kash_Mountain » Thu May 21, 2015 5:07 pm

Chelsea have previously expressed interest in RS, however, they are in discussions over another wide forward. Doubt RS would end up at Chelski

ABSOLUTE STRENGTH       

ImageImage
Kash_Mountain

Postby ycsatbjywtbiastkamb » Fri May 22, 2015 11:13 am

Kash_Mountain » Thu May 21, 2015 4:07 pm wrote:Chelsea have previously expressed interest in RS, however, they are in discussions over another wide forward. Doubt RS would end up at Chelski

A lot of the papers seem to think United might go for him, apparently Real have told Bale he's going nowhere so United now see Raheem as the next best thing.
I still think United will sign Bale myself, scraping into 4th place isn't good enough for them, not if they want to keep all these huge sponsorship deals that they've got so they will need to sign some game changers like Bale.
Sterling has got potential but he's not a Bale/Suarez type game changer, not yet anyway.
ycsatbjywtbiastkamb
LFC Guru Member

Postby only me » Fri May 22, 2015 11:39 am

Sell RS buy Lacazette and Baca from Sevilla.
only me
LFC Super Member

Postby maguskwt » Sat May 23, 2015 4:36 am

ycsatbjywtbiastkamb » Fri May 22, 2015 10:13 am wrote:
Kash_Mountain » Thu May 21, 2015 4:07 pm wrote:Chelsea have previously expressed interest in RS, however, they are in discussions over another wide forward. Doubt RS would end up at Chelski

A lot of the papers seem to think United might go for him, apparently Real have told Bale he's going nowhere so United now see Raheem as the next best thing.
I still think United will sign Bale myself, scraping into 4th place isn't good enough for them, not if they want to keep all these huge sponsorship deals that they've got so they will need to sign some game changers like Bale.
Sterling has got potential but he's not a Bale/Suarez type game changer, not yet anyway.

Should we be selling to United as much as we'd like to sell Sterling?
maguskwt
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby ycsatbjywtbiastkamb » Sat May 23, 2015 9:50 am

maguskwt » Sat May 23, 2015 3:36 am wrote:
ycsatbjywtbiastkamb » Fri May 22, 2015 10:13 am wrote:

Should we be selling to United as much as we'd like to sell Sterling?

No, definately not.
United saw their @rse when Heinze was going to join us so I don't see why we should be any different
ycsatbjywtbiastkamb
LFC Guru Member

Postby damjan193 » Sat May 23, 2015 6:42 pm

We wont sell Sterling to United but he'll definitely go to another English club, probably City. Personally, I don't give a damn where he goes as long as we get paid a lot of money.
damjan193
LFC Super Member

PreviousNext

Return to The Rumour Mill