Jurgen Klopp

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby Kash_Mountain » Sun May 03, 2015 12:59 pm

Klopp has publicly and privately confirmed is admiration for LFC. Rafa Hongestien (spelling), respected german football journalist said last/this week that Klopp would find it hard to turn down an offer from LFC if one were made. Pray that those involved in the top down review that has been going on for quite some time, do all they can to bring him in.

ABSOLUTE STRENGTH       

ImageImage
Kash_Mountain

Postby andy_g » Sun May 03, 2015 1:21 pm

say whatever you like about the football dealings of the owners, but if this frigging top down review you keep banging on about has been dragging on for as long as you have been banging on about it then they're about as effective as a one-legged man at an arse-kicking party

Get up! everybody's gonna move their feet
Get Down! everybody's gonna leave their seat
andy_g
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby RedAnt » Sun May 03, 2015 2:30 pm

'The top down review' sounds like a title for a fit birds thread
"The S*n: The paper you wipe your ars.e on and more sh*t comes off the paper"
RedAnt

Postby Kash_Mountain » Sun May 03, 2015 2:31 pm

andy_g » May 3rd, '15, 13:21 wrote:say whatever you like about the football dealings of the owners, but if this frigging top down review you keep banging on about has been dragging on for as long as you have been banging on about it then they're about as effective as a one-legged man at an arse-kicking party

Andy, obviously, you are unaware of what a complete top down review is becuase you seem to think something like this can be done very quickly......anyway, this is a massive review, they are looking at everything, not just the footballing side of things. They have made a number of changes already, especially on the commercial side and that is doing well. Some back room changes have also been made. In any organization, a full top down review will take months, not weeks. Just see what happens at the end of the season.
Last edited by Kash_Mountain on Sun May 03, 2015 5:22 pm, edited 2 times in total.

ABSOLUTE STRENGTH       

ImageImage
Kash_Mountain

Postby woof woof ! » Sun May 03, 2015 2:43 pm

After the banner over Anfield yesterday been reading and viewing (on TV) loads of journalistic punditry.  Seems like  the opinion of many journo's is that FSG are happy with their "model" for the club and BR will get at least another season at the helm.

Make of that what you will, I suspect they may be right.    :(

woof woof !
Forum Moderator

Postby red till i die!! » Sun May 03, 2015 3:30 pm

woof woof ! » Sun May 03, 2015 2:43 pm wrote:After the banner over Anfield yesterday been reading and viewing (on TV) loads of journalistic punditry.  Seems like  the opinion of many journo's is that FSG are happy with their "model" for the club and BR will get at least another season at the helm.

:down:  :down:  :down:  That is utterly depressing if true  :help I have no doubts they are happy with their model but would be shocked if they were actually happy with how we have progressed under rodgers.
red till i die!!
LFC Super Member

Postby Kash_Mountain » Sun May 03, 2015 4:01 pm

red till i die!! » May 3rd, '15, 15:30 wrote:
woof woof ! » Sun May 03, 2015 2:43 pm wrote:After the banner over Anfield yesterday been reading and viewing (on TV) loads of journalistic punditry.  Seems like  the opinion of many journo's is that FSG are happy with their "model" for the club and BR will get at least another season at the helm.

:down:  :down:  :down:  That is utterly depressing if true  :help I have no doubts they are happy with their model but would be shocked if they were actually happy with how we have progressed under rodgers.

The Owners are very unhappy with how things have progressed this season, particularly after everything BR promised them, which BR has failed to deliver on all counts. We'll see what happens, but as far as the Press are concerned, they really aren't in on the situation at all. The Press, however, are very friendly with BR, so they just toe his party piece, hook, line and sinker.

The other thing is, if BR does stay and LFC start next season like the previous two, moving him on mid season really would limit the choice in terms of who will be available. I doubt, the Owners would want another year of 'transition', that wouldn't suit the club at all. This is the reason LFC need to cut out the bad core right now. Imo, BR has lost all credibility with the way he behaves, except of course, his friends in the Press and media (Echo, JP et al) who he keeps giving first class comedy material, daily.   The Owners are well aware that he is actually not learning from previous mistakes, despite being offered help. So getting rid now woul;d be the best thing, rather then mid season, because that would make things a lot worse for the club. They need to act now and do everything they can to bring someone of the calibre of Klopp to the club. Not to even try would be a massive mistake. Just bring him in, and give him what he wants. The club cannot continue to wallow in desperate medioccrity that BR has created.  I believe the Owners were very ready to get rid of BR in December but we're persuaded not to, because it was mid season, and lack of availability of top class managers.

ABSOLUTE STRENGTH       

ImageImage
Kash_Mountain

Postby andy_g » Sun May 03, 2015 4:28 pm

so you know precisely some of the things the owners are saying and thinking in private, but can only speculate about others? do you mean to tell us you weren't able to personally attend every single one of the 'top down review' meetings? and we were relying on you so much for accurate insights...  :down:

Get up! everybody's gonna move their feet
Get Down! everybody's gonna leave their seat
andy_g
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Kash_Mountain » Sun May 03, 2015 4:31 pm

andy_g » May 3rd, '15, 16:28 wrote:so you know precisely some of the things the owners are saying and thinking in private, but can only speculate about others? do you mean to tell us you weren't able to personally attend every single one of the 'top down review' meetings? and we were relying on you so much for accurate insights...  :down:

For goodness sakes, stop getting your knickers in a twist. I'm telling you some of the things I know are going on, but i won't report everything. Just wait till the end of the season, if you can.

The Owners know BR was a poor choice to begin with, but they hired him anyway (that is down to them). They have backed him to the hilt, however they now know just how bad a choice he was because of the vast amounts of funds spent and the complete lack of any success at all. The Owners have had people reviewing the club top down and have made a lot of changes already.  Right now the money has gone and LFC is invery significant debt with on going FFP problems. BR's promise to challenge or win the EPL and challege in the CL has been replaced by him stating that getting a top 4 place will be a better achievement than last season. His Press/media skills (foot and mouth problem evry time) are an absolute and total joke, he has caused a lot of mess, even though the Press love him for being comical because of this. BR has publically discussed internal LFC issues regarding players all season. That is a completely no no.  The Owners are totally and absolutely unhappy with with him.

ABSOLUTE STRENGTH       

ImageImage
Kash_Mountain

Postby maguskwt » Sun May 03, 2015 5:16 pm

andy_g » Sun May 03, 2015 12:21 pm wrote:say whatever you like about the football dealings of the owners, but if this frigging top down review you keep banging on about has been dragging on for as long as you have been banging on about it then they're about as effective as a one-legged man at an arse-kicking party

:laugh:
maguskwt
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby maguskwt » Sun May 03, 2015 5:25 pm

Kash_Mountain » Sun May 03, 2015 3:01 pm wrote:
red till i die!! » May 3rd, '15, 15:30 wrote:

The Owners are very unhappy with how things have progressed this season, particularly after everything BR promised them, which BR has failed to deliver on all counts. We'll see what happens, but as far as the Press are concerned, they really aren't in on the situation at all. The Press, however, are very friendly with BR, so they just toe his party piece, hook, line and sinker.

The other thing is, if BR does stay and LFC start next season like the previous two, moving him on mid season really would limit the choice in terms of who will be available. I doubt, the Owners would want another year of 'transition', that wouldn't suit the club at all. This is the reason LFC need to cut out the bad core right now. Imo, BR has lost all credibility with the way he behaves, except of course, his friends in the Press and media (Echo, JP et al) who he keeps giving first class comedy material, daily.   The Owners are well aware that he is actually not learning from previous mistakes, despite being offered help. So getting rid now woul;d be the best thing, rather then mid season, because that would make things a lot worse for the club. They need to act now and do everything they can to bring someone of the calibre of Klopp to the club. Not to even try would be a massive mistake. Just bring him in, and give him what he wants. The club cannot continue to wallow in desperate medioccrity that BR has created.  I believe the Owners were very ready to get rid of BR in December but we're persuaded not to, because it was mid season, and lack of availability of top class managers.

So from what you are saying:
1. Owners are very unhappy with rodgers
2. They didn't sack him in Dec just because it's mid season and no good managers available

Since its end of season now and Kopp is in the market for a job, FGS must be trying very hard to sign him?

So if we don't see klopp next season as Liverpool manager, since we are Liverpool who can refuse us right, we will be very very surprised, or you are totally bullshitting us?
maguskwt
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby RED BEERGOGGLES » Mon May 04, 2015 3:10 pm

ycsatbjywtbiastkamb » Sat May 02, 2015 10:37 am wrote:
RedAnt » Sat May 02, 2015 8:02 am wrote:Really though, people can preach loyalty but what matters is LFC, not Brendan. If Klopp can do a better job (let's face it, he's a character and that's what we've always had) and he wants to come, bring 'im on. BR simply doesn't suit. Our identity fades a little more every time he speaks.

Our identity fades more when fans start ousting managers every 2-3 years

Owners, not fans make the decision to oust managers mate ,we can scowl and snarl all we want, but they pay little heed to our reservations.
The banner was classless ,and that opinion from a wide perspective of fans is irrefutable. I think when we start mirroring other teams in the
respect of booing the manager at the game and audibly calling for his resignation ,then that's when our identity fades mate.

As far as I am aware I haven't heard any such chants ,but the silence that befalls Anfield on match days is far more indicative of the hopelessness
we're currently experiencing than any vociferous calls for the managers head.
RED BEERGOGGLES
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 7_Kewell » Mon May 04, 2015 3:47 pm

The people who organised that banner need a f**king slap....although I still think it was organised by the Mancs...
“You cannot transfer the heart and soul of Liverpool Football Club, although I am sure there are many clubs who would like to buy it.”
7_Kewell
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby C-R » Mon May 04, 2015 3:48 pm

7_Kewell » Mon May 04, 2015 2:47 pm wrote:The people who organised that banner need a f**king slap....although I still think it was organised by the Mancs...

Has the smell of scum all over this mate  :nod
C-R
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby red till i die!! » Mon May 04, 2015 4:31 pm

C-R » Mon May 04, 2015 3:48 pm wrote:
7_Kewell » Mon May 04, 2015 2:47 pm wrote:The people who organised that banner need a f**king slap....although I still think it was organised by the Mancs...

Has the smell of scum all over this mate  :nod

Well the echo say's it wasn't  :no
They claim to have spoken to the pilot and while he wouldn't name the client he did say it was liverpool fans that paid for it  :nod  Season ticket holders as well.
red till i die!!
LFC Super Member

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion