Hull City V Liverpool - Tuesday 28th April K.O. 7.45 pm

Liverpool Football Club - Games

Postby red till i die!! » Tue Apr 28, 2015 10:21 pm

Terrible performance and for all our possession we barely worked harper. we just look poor, shot of confidence and devoid of ideas especially in the final 3rd. 50 million pounds worth of subs thrown on and you would barely notice  :veryangry Markovic at right back when your chasing a game  :laugh:

And to think he said we will be challenging for the league next season  :glare: deluded to the point that he cannot see past the end of his conker  :nod
red till i die!!
LFC Super Member

Postby Doeboy » Tue Apr 28, 2015 10:43 pm

red till i die!! » Tue Apr 28, 2015 9:21 pm wrote:Terrible performance and for all our possession we barely worked harper. we just look poor, shot of confidence and devoid of ideas especially in the final 3rd. 50 million pounds worth of subs thrown on and you would barely notice  :veryangry Markovic at right back when your chasing a game  :laugh:

And to think he said we will be challenging for the league next season  :glare: deluded to the point that he cannot see past the end of his conker  :nod

Rodgers really needs to watch what he says,  is far to trigger happy when its comes to opening his mouth. 

Maybe its inexperience and he feels he has to provide these soundbites but they continually come back to bite him on the backside and he is better off being bit more frugal with his comments
Doeboy

Postby algymoon » Tue Apr 28, 2015 11:29 pm

It was very much expected result in final chapter of the idiot BR, it is usually the case when the manager loses the plot he starts to come out with absurd comments and excuses to cover his *****.

Hull City in fact has played not so hard to beat BR team, they did with so much ease.. BR's team and especaily his precious star Sterling who was failing to make a slight inpact on the game!! they were dead and beaten from the kick off.

All the talk from the idiot BR about building the team for next season is just hot air, deep down BR knows that his days are numbered so are some of his precious stars.
The finish which I expected from start of the season is 7th or 8th position and the coming games will prove that right.. against QPR I expect BR team to drop the whole three points, the same against Chelsea, Stoke City... there is no chance of holding on to 5th spot. BR ought to be sacked at once.
algymoon

Postby Reg » Wed Apr 29, 2015 1:49 am

Bet the sponsors are happy..... Standard Chartered just forked out 30 million a year to sponsor this shower of tw@ts?
Reg
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby maguskwt » Wed Apr 29, 2015 1:29 pm

We've feckin blew the top four finish  :veryangry  :veryangry
maguskwt
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby RED BEERGOGGLES » Wed Apr 29, 2015 5:57 pm

So basically its over ! If any employee approached me and said "Do you know that contract I was supposed to deliver ,you know the same contract that was vitally
important for the longevity of this business ,well I couldn't swing it ,I actually imbibed copious amounts of alcohol snorted  a few lines and had a blast on the old
Shisha pipe ,all these dramatically impairing my judgement ,and eventually culminating with me vomiting over the clients ,but don't worry I plan to pen a couple
of well versed begging letters".... I would laugh in his fucking face ,before confiscating his pen.

In a less metaphorical sense ,"Ok I havent delivered with my promises or secured any of  the requisite goals stated in my contract ,but if you afford me another
opportunity ,and provide me with the proper tools ie a Marquee striker capable of carrying this team in order for my severely flawed philosophies to remain
adequately camouflaged then we can beat the likes of Hull and West Brom and such journeyman teams that would have the temerity to question our resolve".

"The crux is Mr Henry ,I need great players to prove I'm an 'OUTSTANDING' young innovative manager ,and frankly you and Mr Werner (with all due respect ) are
holding me back "

Brendan Rodgers condensed  2014 /15
Last edited by RED BEERGOGGLES on Wed Apr 29, 2015 6:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
RED BEERGOGGLES
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby devaney » Wed Apr 29, 2015 6:06 pm

Difficult to defend either the players or the manager for this utterly shocking performance. I have defended and supported BR unlike some people on here who have attacked his ability regardless of what he achieved. Losing to Arsenal and United were bitter pills to swallow !! One point from away games to West Brom to and Hull is simply not good enough especially after our pathetic performance against Villa in the semi final of the FA Cup.

Change is needed certainly with the playing staff. Watching Balotelli who earns £110k a week is enough to make the average supporter vomit. It is no wonder that he is known for bizarre acts of generosity - HE MUST THINK HE IS THE LUCKIEST MAN ALIVE !! It bewilders me when I listen to Michael Owen claim the lad has talent. All I can say is that for the majority of the time he hides it very well !!! Is it any wonder that we are in trouble when we have to rely on a player that simply fails to get himself in the right position time and time again? Last night his laziness and lack of concentration cost us a goal. I don't even understand why BR played him. The lack of imagination from the team is frightening. Is the fact that Gerrard is leaving and Henderson is being lined up as the next captain causing a PROBLEM?
Net Spend Over The Last 5 Years (10 years
are in brackets)
LFC £255m (£467m)
Everton £38m (£287m)
Arsenal £645m6 (£925m)
Spurs £510m (£541m)
Chelsea £788m (£1007m)
Man City £307m (£1012m)
Man United £702m (£1249m)
devaney
LFC Super Member

Postby Reg » Wed Apr 29, 2015 11:32 pm

Divide our 160 million quid wage bill by 38 games and we paid 4.25 million for that sh!te against Hull. The players must be proud.
Reg
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby ycsatbjywtbiastkamb » Thu Apr 30, 2015 4:41 pm

Reg » Wed Apr 29, 2015 10:32 pm wrote:Divide our 160 million quid wage bill by 38 games and we paid 4.25 million for that sh!te against Hull. The players must be proud.

That just emphasises how crazy this world is when you have over a million people visiting food banks and a steep rise in homelessness yet a bunch of twenty something's get paid near £5m for barely breaking into a jog.
ycsatbjywtbiastkamb
LFC Guru Member

Previous

Return to Liverpool FC - Games