WBA V Liverpool - Sat 25 Apr 3PM

Liverpool Football Club - Games

Postby glenbuck patriot » Mon Apr 27, 2015 8:49 am

RED BEERGOGGLES » Sun Apr 26, 2015 4:01 pm wrote:
supersub » Sun Apr 26, 2015 1:50 pm wrote:
ycsatbjywtbiastkamb » Sun Apr 26, 2015 7:22 am wrote:Bill Shankly (when asked about how he would like to be remembered) -
that I've been basically honest in a game in which it is sometimes difficult to be honest. Sometimes you've got to tell a little white lie to get over a little troublesome period of time.

Shanks would be horrified to be compared to a morally reprehensible person like Bodgers....

+ 1

+ 1
Pirrie Labour Club 1976 Bill Shankly Prize giving at local ABA Championships.

"You've been booked in to do a three round exhibition bout tonight Bill."

" My fights don't last three rounds SON!"
glenbuck patriot

Postby algymoon » Mon Apr 27, 2015 12:34 pm

This is the same phase of the last three seasons under this idiot BR the whole club fall flat on its face, which it does clearly indicate that is idiot is at fault.. Most of his buys were bad, he is keep saying try to rebuild the team for next season around a want away money grapper Sterling, which he has been a total disgrace to LFC, and the average Henderson!!
I can assure you LFC under BR will not attack any top excelent playes, however will attack many below average players with big fat wage bill, whom will have the same end outcome like the three pervious seasons, this is for sure.

I just read that Sturridge will miss the remaining games of this season.. meaning the whole season.. This bright manager didn't foreseen this problem at all, and has faild to buy top goal scorer.. What chance LFC has under this idiot.
algymoon

Postby UvS xR4GEx » Mon Apr 27, 2015 3:22 pm

If we'd treating this game seriously and treated it like a cup final we could have actually been 4th next Saturday afternoon. But once again it's another uninspired performance, and another big game we've failed to win.

It's like the team and the management are feeling sorry for themselves after the pathetic fa cup semi final.

I'm getting more and more frustrated with the lack of passion in this club, and something or someone needs to change.
UvS xR4GEx
LFC Guru Member

Previous

Return to Liverpool FC - Games