Aston Villa V Liverpool - FA cup Semi Final Sun 19/04/15 3PM

Liverpool Football Club - Games

Postby only me » Sun Apr 19, 2015 10:01 pm

7_Kewell » Sun Apr 19, 2015 7:54 pm wrote:I'm glad we're out. Don't think I could have stomached us getting thrashed by Arsenal in the final. It would have been too much, especially with it being Gerrard's final match.

However, I think BR had taken as far as he can and hope FSG are thinking long and hard about the future of LFC. If they aren't, then we're in deep sh'te.

I'm glad we're out....seems to be a common thing here.....now we can focus on the league/CL/Europa league/FA cup/my tan/my diet who cares as long as we are finally out!
only me
LFC Super Member

Postby Reg » Mon Apr 20, 2015 12:31 am

If you took the best player from Leicseter, Burnley, Palace and QPR you'd have a far better basis for a side than the international super stars we have today.
Reg
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby woof woof ! » Mon Apr 20, 2015 7:34 am

Once again BR was "out thought" as he continually fiddled with formation and once again the team was "out fought" .

We we second best in every department. Losing was bad enough but the shambolic and gutless performance that we served up was a f*cking embarrassment.

End of the season can't come soon enough for me.

woof woof !
Forum Moderator

Postby only me » Mon Apr 20, 2015 7:46 am

woof woof ! » Mon Apr 20, 2015 6:34 am wrote:Once again BR was "out thought" as he continually fiddled with formation and once again the team was "out fought" .

We we second best in every department. Losing was bad enough but the shambolic and gutless performance that we served up was a f*cking embarrassment.

Spot on ,when you strip out the tactics and the formation and players and whatever a manager is supposed to handle we were still missing the most vital part of ANY football game ,PASSION. I mean literally the whole team looked indifferent ,fatigued ,can't be bothered you name it we had it ,frankly i don't know how any of our players can look at himself in the mirror today ,they should all be ashamed of themselves ,ALL of them. They disgraced the club in-front of millions and personally shook my belief in each and every player ability to wear a red shirt in the future.
only me
LFC Super Member

Postby Kopite-Jud » Mon Apr 20, 2015 8:24 am

Once AGAIN we dont turn up in a big game.   What is it nerves ? or just pure lack of commitment and passion ?

I'm sorry but you have to blame the manager for that.  Look at Sherwood, they were fired up from the off!
Kopite-Jud

Postby algymoon » Mon Apr 20, 2015 9:53 am

LFC has taken a huge stride backward this season on the field and off the field and it’s all being contributed to the idiot BR who his time at the lFC comes to the end.

This f*cking useless manager has tied to hide his massive failure by given infuriated statements before the much expected match result and after the match.. 1 It will take M. City 20 years to be in big as LFC!!, 2- His team need to learn how to win big games!! . This f*cking idiot has been in charge for 3 years and he has not managed a single trophy let alone M. City had won the league and it took the title from under his nose due to his stupid tactics last season!!.

LFC team were outplayed throughout the whole match by a struggling team like Villa and not his beloved ***** Sterling and Morkavic were noticed or contributed rewarding moments during the match. As for Sterling who should never been in side in first place, (he was only thinking on how arrange money to buy out his contract out from LFC).

As usual the team lineout was totally wrong, the system was wrong and kept changing it due to the idiot BR’s panic which in fact has changed 3 times, however the useless personal remained useless, and the likes of Sterling & Markovic.  Had the idiot BR started with Mario from the start and was fed with early balls the team might had a chance, but the midfield was delaying the early passes due to interplay square passes among themselves at the back and in midfield. Villa’s Skipper has showed us on how to play the proper way, even the sad SG was out of his depth.

Some of LFC fans who have still faith in this idiot BR, were saying they will judge by the end of the season, well they do not need to wait that long now!, because the idiot BR judgement has already been done much earlier in season, and as usually it is quite evidenced by now if wasn’t earlier, it is normally the latter part of the his last three seasons, which he really ***** up for good.

This idiot BR ought to be sacked at once, he and his team are already out of every competitions and LFC will NOT finish in top four spot or even fifth spot regardless what BR’s team do.

THE DARK DAYS UPON US, AND IT REAMIN SO UNTIL THE LFC OWNER BRING IN A GOOD MANAGER FOR ONCE!!!!!!!
algymoon

Postby Soupyzrx » Mon Apr 20, 2015 11:06 am

It was tragic. Another two hours of my life wasted watching that dross, hoping that they'd remember what they were there for. Vain hope.
I've tried my best to remain supportive of Brendan throughout this season, but yesterday's performance really put the tin hat on it. Sad to say I finally admitted this morning that I think he has to go. They were such utter garbage that clearly something massive has to change, and FSG aren't going to fund a wholescale clear-out of the no-better-than-average players that we're lumbered with, so I think they'll move BR on and see if someone else can magically produce a silk purse out of the sow's ear of a team that they'll inherit. Maybe someone else will be able to attract a proper striker to the team.
I think Sterling's attitude in his reluctance to sign his contract was reflected in the whole team yesterday. The b'stards should be proud to wear the shirt but I didn't see much of that pride or passion on the pitch at Wembley yesterday. It's bad enough that the players aren't that good, but when they aren't even trying, it's all the worse.
Soupyzrx
LFC Advanced Member

Postby Kopite-Jud » Mon Apr 20, 2015 11:20 am

The guys a potato.

He freezes players out the team all the time then expects them to perform. Borini ,Balotelli, Lambert, (Gerrard against United, look how well that went) and lets not forget not too long ago Lucas was frozen out and he's one of our better performers now!

He then relies on them to pull something out the hat when the're needed.

No wonder they look like they cannot be ar5ed!

For me he's lost the faith of half the players.
Kopite-Jud

Postby devaney » Mon Apr 20, 2015 9:43 pm

Soupyzrx » Mon Apr 20, 2015 10:06 am wrote:It was tragic. Another two hours of my life wasted watching that dross, hoping that they'd remember what they were there for. Vain hope.
I've tried my best to remain supportive of Brendan throughout this season, but yesterday's performance really put the tin hat on it. Sad to say I finally admitted this morning that I think he has to go. They were such utter garbage that clearly something massive has to change, and FSG aren't going to fund a wholescale clear-out of the no-better-than-average players that we're lumbered with, so I think they'll move BR on and see if someone else can magically produce a silk purse out of the sow's ear of a team that they'll inherit. Maybe someone else will be able to attract a proper striker to the team.
I think Sterling's attitude in his reluctance to sign his contract was reflected in the whole team yesterday. The b'stards should be proud to wear the shirt but I didn't see much of that pride or passion on the pitch at Wembley yesterday. It's bad enough that the players aren't that good, but when they aren't even trying, it's all the worse.

So pis... off I can't be bothered spending much time writing so this will have to do ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Last edited by devaney on Tue Apr 21, 2015 6:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
Net Spend Over The Last 5 Years (10 years
are in brackets)
LFC £255m (£467m)
Everton £38m (£287m)
Arsenal £645m6 (£925m)
Spurs £510m (£541m)
Chelsea £788m (£1007m)
Man City £307m (£1012m)
Man United £702m (£1249m)
devaney
LFC Super Member

Postby andy c legs » Mon Apr 20, 2015 10:16 pm

only me » Mon Apr 20, 2015 6:46 am wrote:
woof woof ! » Mon Apr 20, 2015 6:34 am wrote:Once again BR was "out thought" as he continually fiddled with formation and once again the team was "out fought" .

Spot on ,when you strip out the tactics and the formation and players and whatever a manager is supposed to handle we were still missing the most vital part of ANY football game ,PASSION. I mean literally the whole team looked indifferent ,fatigued ,can't be bothered you name it we had it ,frankly i don't know how any of our players can look at himself in the mirror today ,they should all be ashamed of themselves ,ALL of them. They disgraced the club in-front of millions and personally shook my belief in each and every player ability to wear a red shirt in the future.

Here, here, I totally agree with that mate, worse luck. You got it spot on. Even before the game I did not think we would win. It all depended o which Liverpool would turn-up, unfortunately the can't be ars@ed one did and got what they deserved - Nothing.
[b]I am and always will be in love with them...
andy c legs
LFC Basic Member

Postby Soupyzrx » Thu Apr 23, 2015 10:58 am

devaney » Mon Apr 20, 2015 8:43 pm wrote:
Soupyzrx » Mon Apr 20, 2015 10:06 am wrote:It was tragic. Another two hours of my life wasted watching that dross, hoping that they'd remember what they were there for. Vain hope.

So pis... off I can't be bothered spending much time writing so this will have to do ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Misunderstanding. Apologies Dev.
Last edited by Soupyzrx on Fri Apr 24, 2015 11:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
Soupyzrx
LFC Advanced Member

Postby radun5 » Thu Apr 23, 2015 1:48 pm

Actually you will find he was agreeing with you, hence the quote and "this will have to do"  :;):
radun5

Postby Soupyzrx » Fri Apr 24, 2015 11:57 am

radun5 » Thu Apr 23, 2015 12:48 pm wrote:Actually you will find he was agreeing with you, hence the quote and "this will have to do"  :;):

Oh. Sh1t. You're right.
Balls. I read it as "So p1ss off", not "So p1ssed off" and immediately grabbed the wrong end of the stick. What a bell-end I am!
Ooops, apologies to Devaney. Previous post edited.
Cheers for pointing that out Radun5.
Soupyzrx
LFC Advanced Member

Previous

Return to Liverpool FC - Games