Jurgen Klopp

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby UvS xR4GEx » Sun Apr 19, 2015 5:04 pm

I agree, we need Klopp!!
UvS xR4GEx
LFC Guru Member

Postby Doeboy » Sun Apr 19, 2015 5:07 pm

Can see us making a move for him however I'm not completely convinced with him.  Startling the way Dortmund have fallen to pieces this season, even when taking into account losing their star striker. They were flirting with relegation a  while back and although managed to pull away,  still worrying for me
Doeboy

Postby Dundreamin is back » Sun Apr 19, 2015 5:10 pm

I don't think Klopp would come here. If all else fails bring back Rafa. In fact BRING BACK RAFA
Dundreamin is back
LFC Advanced Member

Postby ycsatbjywtbiastkamb » Sun Apr 19, 2015 5:41 pm

Klopp spent half the season in the relegation zone of a league that's got two teams in it.
Sami Hyypia's Leverkusen were in second place last year when they were hammered 5-0 at home by David Moyes Man United side! That's how strong the Bundesliga is.
ycsatbjywtbiastkamb
LFC Guru Member

Postby RED BEERGOGGLES » Sun Apr 19, 2015 6:22 pm

ycsatbjywtbiastkamb » Sun Apr 19, 2015 4:41 pm wrote:Klopp spent half the season in the relegation zone of a league that's got two teams in it.
Sami Hyypia's Leverkusen were in second place last year when they were hammered 5-0 at home by David Moyes Man United side! That's how strong the Bundesliga is.

And yet that same' David Moyes' United side reached the quarter finals ,while Rodgers Liverpool side couldn't bounce out of the group stages ,yeah good argument
Rodgers time at Liverpool is over ,lets have an end to this ,oh and Klopp took his Dortmund team to a Champions League Final ,or are we implying the teams he
breezed past were ' supposedly' as weak as those he faced in the Bundesliga  ???

Get Klopp in ,he's a winner !
RED BEERGOGGLES
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby The_Rock » Sun Apr 19, 2015 6:32 pm

RED BEERGOGGLES » Mon Apr 20, 2015 12:22 am wrote:
ycsatbjywtbiastkamb » Sun Apr 19, 2015 4:41 pm wrote:Klopp spent half the season in the relegation zone of a league that's got two teams in it.

And yet that same' David Moyes' United side reached the quarter finals ,while Rodgers Liverpool side couldn't bounce out of the group stages ,yeah good argument
Rodgers time at Liverpool is over ,lets have an end to this ,oh and Klopp took his Dortmund team to a Champions League Final ,or are we implying the teams he
breezed past were ' supposedly' as weak as those he faced in the Bundesliga  ???

Yes you are right. We need a winner to take over as our manager. Rodgers is a mid-table manager at best in this moment (And he could become a very good manager given time, but can we wait for him to make the same mistakes over and over again).

Can't believe how can anybody still support Rodgers. The situation he created now is his fault. He Froze balotelli. He froze Lambert. He Froze borini. If you don't setup your team to bring the best of our strikers....well this is what happens. No-one scores goals once sturridge gets injured. He plays a Stupid-A$$ formation which alienates half our team. Is it any wonder the team is playing as if they don't give a $hit ?

It really looks like Rodgers has lost the dressing room. Its better if he walked away this summer.
A Genius Billionaire Playboy Philanthropist
The_Rock
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby ycsatbjywtbiastkamb » Sun Apr 19, 2015 6:37 pm

RED BEERGOGGLES » Sun Apr 19, 2015 5:22 pm wrote:

How long are you going to give him before you get on his back?
ycsatbjywtbiastkamb
LFC Guru Member

Postby maguskwt » Sun Apr 19, 2015 6:43 pm

Hate to burst your bubbles but Kopp is never gonna come here. He will go to one of the super rich clubs...
maguskwt
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby kazza » Sun Apr 19, 2015 6:46 pm

ycsatbjywtbiastkamb » Sun Apr 19, 2015 5:37 pm wrote:

End of pre season friendlies, if he has not won the CL by then, he should be given the boot.
kazza
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby RED BEERGOGGLES » Sun Apr 19, 2015 6:58 pm

ycsatbjywtbiastkamb » Sun Apr 19, 2015 5:37 pm wrote:

:D
Low blow ,but when the apologies run dry its expected  :;): ...In answer to your question though, speaking as a long time serving supporter and Kopite
as long as he staves off the hopelessness we now feel under Rodgers then I'm sure he will receive the same relentless backing I gave Benitez.

Rodgers has shown himself to be tactically clueless ,countless times this season ,so its no surprise your retorts have become slightly barbed mate.
Its OK though I forgive you fella ,its not easy backing a manager who provides those who oppose his continuance as Liverpool manager with more
ammunition than the last ten minutes of a James Bond film. I feel your pain mate ,at least with Benitez there were remnants of hope, or dare I say
valid reasons for our decline.

Klopp is a winner ,Rodgers has a completely different post code fella.
RED BEERGOGGLES
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby red till i die!! » Sun Apr 19, 2015 7:04 pm

ycsatbjywtbiastkamb » Sun Apr 19, 2015 6:37 pm wrote:

You are off your rocker Yakka if you think we have made progress under him  :nod You would also think rodger's is only in the job a few months with that statement.
He has had more than enough time to see where we are going under him and its no where fast. That side he inherited made 2 cup finals in one season and he has spent 3 years building a side that can't. He is a massive part of the problem and you need to dispel the myth that we should be lucky to have him  :nod
red till i die!!
LFC Super Member

Postby ycsatbjywtbiastkamb » Sun Apr 19, 2015 7:15 pm

RED BEERGOGGLES

Low blow ,but when the apologies run dry its expected  :;): ...In answer to your question though, speaking as a long time serving supporter and Kopite
as long as he staves off the hopelessness we now feel under Rodgers then I'm sure he will receive the same relentless backing I gave Benitez.

Rodgers has shown himself to be tactically clueless ,countless times this season ,so its no surprise your retorts have become slightly barbed mate.
Its OK though I forgive you fella ,its not easy backing a manager who provides those who oppose his continuance as Liverpool manager with more
ammunition than the last ten minutes of a James Bond film. I feel your pain mate ,at least with Benitez there were remnants of hope, or dare I say
valid reasons for our decline.

Klopp is a winner ,Rodgers has a completely different post code fella.

It's not a jibe it's the truth, there are 4 clubs in this division with far more resources than us, the commentator in yesterdays semi summed it up when he described Arsenals first goal as 'a £42m player passing to a £36m player'....and that's Arsenal, they are behind City, Chelsea and United in terms of wealth.
Klopp won't do any better than Rodgers in fact I'd be amazed if he went as close to the title as Brendan did.
It won't take long before the whiners start up again, if they got on Rafa's back after two CL finals and a second place and Kenny's back after everything he has done for the club then they won't think twice about getting on Klopps back.
ycsatbjywtbiastkamb
LFC Guru Member

Postby RED BEERGOGGLES » Sun Apr 19, 2015 7:47 pm

ycsatbjywtbiastkamb » Sun Apr 19, 2015 6:15 pm wrote:It's not a jibe it's the truth, there are 4 clubs in this division with far more resources than us, the commentator in yesterdays semi summed it up when he described Arsenals first goal as 'a £42m player passing to a £36m player'....and that's Arsenal, they are behind City, Chelsea and United in terms of wealth.
Klopp won't do any better than Rodgers in fact I'd be amazed if he went as close to the title as Brendan did.
It won't take long before the whiners start up again, if they got on Rafa's back after two CL finals and a second place and Kenny's back after everything he has done for the club then they won't think twice about getting on Klopps back.

I didn't say it was a jibe ,I said it was a low blow borne from your frustration at being bereft of excuses ,as for the managers above, I backed both to the hilt and was as
dismayed as you when (although you already know this ) the fans turned ,but Rodgers offers nothing ,he's not even a 'nearly man' he proffers nothing to defend him with.

I mean you even stated yourself that as a poster who's usually first to circle the wagons and defend the manager how surprised you were at my stance ,so to refute that
now by implying I would withdraw my support so criminally and distastefully early is only doing yourself a disservice. I gave my opinion on Rodgers after our feeble
jab at European competition that managed to completely miss ordinary and fall straight on its arse to the canvas alongside abject. I was honest enough to disclose
my feelings and how it was futile defending the indefensible .....Only it seems apparent amongst your now dwindling throng of apologists that honesty doesn't sit well
with others who for some inane reasoning prefer to be disingenuous enough to stand in this dolts corner.

I apologise for the boxing terminology ,but you're  on the ropes after taking a pummelling ,and kicking the towel away in an act of defiance will not lessen the extent
of the defeat ....Give it up fella !
RED BEERGOGGLES
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby RED BEERGOGGLES » Wed Apr 29, 2015 6:57 pm

German football pundit Rafa Honigstein spoke about the future for Borussia Dortmund coach Jurgen Klopp on Wednesday with Talksport, and in his opinion Klopp would find an offer from Liverpool tough to turn down.

Klopp’s future is a hot topic after the coach recently announced he was leaving his post at the Signal Iduna Park.

Several clubs have been linked with the enigmatic boss since that announcement, however Honigstein believes that Liverpool, if they sacked Brendan Rodgers, could be favourites. He said:

In so far as a emotional connection, and an ideal fit, Borussia Dortmund to Liverpool is the closest resemblance you can find. The fans are a huge part of the club, they also sing you’ll never walk alone. There’s a special kind of atmosphere in the city.

"It would be very hard for Jurgen Klopp to turn Liverpool down".
RED BEERGOGGLES
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby LFC1990 » Thu Apr 30, 2015 9:34 am

Klopp is a borderline Psycopath and exactly what we need at this club to get the overpaid self obsessed sh!te we have here to start pulling their weight.

Klopp will have his pick of the clubs but he will be under less pressure here at Liverpool then if he was to go to Madrid or Citeh.

Brendan Rodgers " WE need to bring high profile names here to Liverpool"

Yeah lets start that with Jurgen KLopp

The master and his apprentice
LFC1990
LFC Super Member

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion