Jurgen Klopp

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby Kash_Mountain » Fri Apr 17, 2015 2:15 pm

7_Kewell » Apr 17th, '15, 13:22 wrote:I rate Klopp very highly and think he'd be a perfect suit for us.

However, the same people calling for BR to be sacked would also be calling for Klopp's head on a platter if we replicated Dortmund's form this season. They've had a dreadful year (now sitting 10th) and will most likely lose a number of their top players in the summer, without CL football.

I don'tthink fans would do that. He's had one bad year in 5 or 6.  Klopp is class, and a winner and knows exactly what it takes to achieve success. He's be perfect for the job at Anfield. I really hope FSG go and get him in. Whereas with BR, FSG invest, invest and invest more (£300m since 2011), under BR, no return. BR cannot be compared to Klopp by any stretch.........

He has publicly and privately confirmed his liking/admiration for LFC so FSG must do all they can to get him in.

Imo, BR has not  shown anything as manager to even rate him. BR does have good (young) side, however, he has no idea how to work with any of them. He's indecisivenesss is hurting the club as every change is essentially too late, from tactical changes to substitutions. Btw, BR is never ever a ever a manager, he is a coach first and foremost. His handling of players has been inept management wise.

BR is a good coach, but never a manager
Last edited by Kash_Mountain on Fri Apr 17, 2015 2:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ABSOLUTE STRENGTH       

ImageImage
Kash_Mountain

Postby leeroy74 » Fri Apr 17, 2015 2:24 pm

has BR had a bad season then?
leeroy74
LFC Super Member

Postby leeroy74 » Fri Apr 17, 2015 2:28 pm

champ.league football = a return, in FSG's eyes they wanted a return to CL and BR delivered it a season early. So they got a financial return from him.

look mate, BR is not everyones cup of tea but don't make sh!t up to fuel your point.
leeroy74
LFC Super Member

Postby Kash_Mountain » Fri Apr 17, 2015 2:35 pm

leeroy74 » Apr 17th, '15, 14:28 wrote:

champ.league football = a return, in FSG's eyes they wanted a return to CL and BR delivered it a season early. So they got a financial return from him.

look mate, BR is not everyones cup of tea but don't make sh!t up to fuel your point.

Lol, not fuelling anything. Facts speak for themselves. FSG are in it to win it, hence investment after investment. If you are saying we had success in the CL and Europa League, then forget it. FSG wont have view after spending millions. Looks like LFC wont be making it into the CL this season, hope i'm wrong though because LFC will lose millions.  And apart from getting into CL last season, what else has he delivered, exactly, nothing. He's made several promises to the Owners for this season, and he has not been able to keep any of them.

ABSOLUTE STRENGTH       

ImageImage
Kash_Mountain

Postby jacdaniel » Fri Apr 17, 2015 3:06 pm

Kash_Mountain » Fri Apr 17, 2015 1:35 pm wrote:
leeroy74 » Apr 17th, '15, 14:28 wrote:

Lol, not fuelling anything. Facts speak for themselves. FSG are in it to win it, hence investment after investment. If you are saying we had success in the CL and Europa League, then forget it. FSG wont have view after spending millions. Looks like LFC wont be making it into the CL this season, hope i'm wrong though because LFC will lose millions.  And apart from getting into CL last season, what else has he delivered, exactly, nothing. He's made several promises to the Owners for this season, and he has not been able to keep any of them.

He delivered a title challenge and CL qualification in just his 2nd season.
We may yet finish the season with CL qualification (unlikely) and an FA Cup. 

Klopp had one bad season at Dortmund but so did Rafa here. 
Rafa got to 2 CL finals in 3 seasons.. winning an FA Cup in between along with runners up of the League Cup.   
We also twice beat our record points tally in the PL. 

As funny as it sounds now, at least 50% of the fans had turned on him
"When you walk, through a storm, hold your head up high"
jacdaniel
LFC Super Member

Postby leeroy74 » Fri Apr 17, 2015 3:38 pm

it's just sad when you only see the bits that are needed to stick the knife in his back. Like Jacdaniel just put, he's done what was asked of him and there's no point crying about not getting 4th this season because we're still in it all the way. Then theres the FA cup. as it stands BR could finish this season with us in 4th spot and an FA cup on his desk! not too bad really!
leeroy74
LFC Super Member

Postby red till i die!! » Fri Apr 17, 2015 3:45 pm

jacdaniel » Fri Apr 17, 2015 12:44 pm wrote:I'm sure he'd be more interested in the City job.  Here he would face losing his best players every other season, not being able to pay big fees or wages and he'd have to follow the clubs transfer policy to buy young potential. 

At City he wouldn't lose his best players, would be able to spend big and on whoever he wanted.

He can go for the city job all he wants but as soon as guardiola announces he is leaving bayern they will go for him. His contract runs for one more year and apparently he is interested in managing in the prem so klopp will be made a fool of when they belittle him by pursuing pep.

I do think that not having to work under budgets and losing his best players will be a clincher wherever he end's up.
red till i die!!
LFC Super Member

Postby red till i die!! » Fri Apr 17, 2015 3:49 pm

Do we really need 2 klopp threads ?
red till i die!!
LFC Super Member

Postby RedAnt » Fri Apr 17, 2015 4:34 pm

red till i die!! » Fri Apr 17, 2015 2:49 pm wrote:Do we really need 2 klopp threads ?

Yes! Klopp threads rool! I'm gonna open another. :)
"The S*n: The paper you wipe your ars.e on and more sh*t comes off the paper"
RedAnt

Postby damjan193 » Fri Apr 17, 2015 7:50 pm

RedAnt » Fri Apr 17, 2015 5:34 pm wrote:
red till i die!! » Fri Apr 17, 2015 2:49 pm wrote:Do we really need 2 klopp threads ?

Yes! Klopp threads rool! I'm gonna open another. :)

And open one where we want him out while you're at it. Thinking ahead  :cool:
damjan193
LFC Super Member

Postby Kopite-Jud » Fri Apr 17, 2015 10:28 pm

My bad, I didn't realise there was another
Kopite-Jud

Postby woof woof ! » Sat Apr 18, 2015 12:30 pm

Klopp topics merged   :)

woof woof !
Forum Moderator

Postby Red Focus » Sat Apr 18, 2015 4:57 pm

We can talk about the possibility of replacing Brendan with Klopp or Flop  or anyone out there as long as you like but it won't make a blind bit of difference to what I believe will be a 5th to 7th place finish every season from now on as long as FSG clowns remain as owners. Under these clowns we cannot compete financially with the current top 4 clubs and we need to change owners first before we talk about changing managers. Last season has proven that under Brendan, with world class players like Suarez and Sturridge under his command, he could challenge for the league. So to me, Brendan is good enough for now, but not FSG. But as long as they remain as owners, IMO there is no chance we can win the PL. I've said before and I'll say it again like a broken record, we need an oil tycoon and preferably is also a die hard Liverpool fan like myself to buy the club. Unless FSG goes, our rivals will be another SAS ie Spurs and Southampton.
Red Focus
LFC Member

Postby RED BEERGOGGLES » Sat Apr 18, 2015 5:02 pm

Klopp is driven by his passion for football ,and certainly not one to suffer fools in the media ,he dragged Dortmund kicking and screaming into the highest echelons of
German football..... Liverpool could be the team that finally quenches his thirst and sates his appetite for success ,he's idolised by true Dortmund fans and would be
held in similar esteem by Kopites.

Klopp has personally steered and engineered his team to play beautiful flowing football ,and he guided Dortmund to become back to back Bundesliga champions
in 2011 and 2012  , he is a quality manager tactically sound ,and  knows the importance of European competition ,and that reverence throughout Europe and the
adulation of expectant fans has to be earned ,and I would say its 100% certain if he was handed a similar transfer fund FSG afforded Rodgers to procure players we
would see a few genuine world class additions arrive ,and players like Markovic suddenly looking for all the world like a genuine steal.  ???

In summation ,It would be refreshing to see some one who has actually stepped foot over the threshold of 'the winners club' ,rather than just continually suffer one
who quietly whispers outside beseeching his right to enter  ???
RED BEERGOGGLES
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby C-R » Sun Apr 19, 2015 4:51 pm

After today and the manner in which we were beaten by Villa, i say if we can get Klopp and he will agree to come to us then sign him up FSG
C-R
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion