Any New Songs?

Liverpool Football Club - The Rumour Mill

Postby andy c legs » Thu Mar 05, 2015 11:45 pm

Hi guys (and girls),

I used to be a Kop season ticket holder for not far off twenty years and I used to really love trying to pick up the chants and songs all the people around me were booming out and it became one of my burning ambitions to learn all the words to Poor Scouser Tommy. A fan-tas-tic song. It can still run off my tongue as easily as a skier jumping off the nearest cliff.

Then I got persuaded by a knot of lads to go into the Albert and I absoulutely loved it!! Then it was The Park. Sometimes going in those places was as good as going to the game in that Benitez European period!!

Anyhow I was just wondering what the NEW songs/chants are, or have been over the past two seasons. One or two of the lads go up for a game - if they are/we are lucky these days and so I've lost touch with the NEW chants, surely we've got some for Hendo by now?? Razza?? I know the Couts 'cricket' one - have we got another one for him yet?

Can anyone enlighten me - it would be much appreciated as I want to annoy my missus by singing something other than the Excellent Poetry in Motion!!!  :lookaround
[b]I am and always will be in love with them...
andy c legs
LFC Basic Member

Postby Dundreamin is back » Sun Apr 12, 2015 2:24 am

:laugh: Here's one but I don't think it has been sung at Anfield. This was penned by the Kop Magazine, but I like it. To the tune of Simon and Gartfunkle,s song MRS ROBINSON. So here's to you Jordan Henderson will Brendan make you Skipper, yes or no  oh oh oh
Dundreamin is back
LFC Advanced Member

Return to The Rumour Mill