>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Santa » Wed Mar 04, 2015 9:33 pm

WOW that was close from Coutinho...
Never try to teach a pig to sing...

...it only waste your time, and annoys the pig
Santa
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Santa » Wed Mar 04, 2015 9:45 pm

Fuck...Sturridge could do much better after being put clear one on one with their keeper...good save tho

Santa
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Santa » Wed Mar 04, 2015 9:49 pm

Well worth the 1-0 HT lead...any criticism would be that we should be 2 or 3 up by now

Santa
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Santa » Wed Mar 04, 2015 10:07 pm

Sturridge......2-0

Santa
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Kash_Mountain » Wed Mar 04, 2015 10:08 pm

Great movement, and nicely work goal

ABSOLUTE STRENGTH       

ImageImage
Kash_Mountain

Postby Boocity » Wed Mar 04, 2015 10:10 pm

Great cross and header
Boocity
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Santa » Wed Mar 04, 2015 10:50 pm

That will do it...2-0 another great win...3rd game in 7 days, totally bossed the possession, 4th straight win at home, 7th win in 9  :bowdown

Santa
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby damjan193 » Wed Mar 04, 2015 10:52 pm

FFS the mancs scored a late winner, how lucky can you get?!  :veryangry

Anyway, well deserved win and a clean sheet for us. Should have probably been even more than 2 and maybe it would have if it weren't for Heaton.

EDIT: Jesus Christ, Tim Krul passing it directly to Young instead of clearing it. f*ck me, I can't believe these mancs. Of all the top 4 contenders (including Spurs and Saints) Man Utd. are the least deserving to be up there and it's pure luck that they are where they are.

EDIT 2: OK not exactly Krul's fault but a lucky goal nonetheless.
damjan193
LFC Super Member

Postby fivecups » Wed Mar 04, 2015 11:06 pm

damjan193 » Wed Mar 04, 2015 9:52 pm wrote:FFS the mancs scored a late winner, how lucky can you get?!  :veryangry

Anyway, well deserved win and a clean sheet for us. Should have probably been even more than 2 and maybe it would have if it weren't for Heaton.

EDIT: Jesus Christ, Tim Krul passing it directly to Young instead of clearing it. f*ck me, I can't believe these mancs. Of all the top 4 contenders (including Spurs and Saints) Man Utd. are the least deserving to be up there and it's pure luck that they are where they are.

We'll just have to humiliate the f*ck out of them when they come to Anfield!

Another great win, never in doubt, dominant, controlled, we are really playing as a team at the minute.

All we can do is keep winning our matches. Well done to the players and the manager.
fivecups
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby fivecups » Wed Mar 04, 2015 11:16 pm

Rodgers copying me by saying Can is well on his way to being a world-class player. Absolutely raving about him.
fivecups
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby eds » Wed Mar 04, 2015 11:19 pm

Another good result and we didn't get complacent after the City win, where credit must go once again to Rodgers and the players. As much as half of you lot idolise Benitez it was the one thing he struggled to do over the course of his time here.

Not much to comment on the game outside Henderson growing into his role as this club's leader. He has been amazing over the past 2 games. Lets hope he can continue his form to the end of the season.

We now have a tricky three game league run in front of us away to Swansea, at home to Manure and away to Arsenal. If we can win all three games or at least get 7 points minimum we will be well on our way to finishing 3rd.

But let's start by getting another win in the FA cup on the weekend.  :buttrock
"LIVERPOOL: 6 European Cups, 19 Domestic Titles, 3 UEFA Cups, 8 FA Cups, 9 League Cups and 4 European Super Cups and 1 Club World Championship

All other English clubs pale into insignificance!"
eds

Postby ycsatbjywtbiastkamb » Wed Mar 04, 2015 11:33 pm

I only listened to it on the radio but it sounded like a pretty convincing performance.
Pity all our rivals won as well but points will be dropped between now and the end of the season that's for certain, we've just got to make sure that we drop less than everyone else.
ycsatbjywtbiastkamb
LFC Guru Member

Postby RED BEERGOGGLES » Thu Mar 05, 2015 2:14 am

Our  movement from the off with the link up play between  Lallana and Sturridge was exquisite ,if it had spawned a goal we would still be talking about our most
inventive of the season ..Quite simply sumptuous football ,I think we're currently playing the most exciting football of any team in the Premiership right now.

Emre Can is such an elegant footballer ,he''s surprised me how genuinely good he actually is ,I mean I thought he would be class when we signed him after seeing
him play for Leverkusen ,but he's surpassed my early expectations ,and he's totally transformed our defence ,its almost like he's anchored our defence for years
rather than a matter of months.

Another supremely crisp strike from Henderson ,and a real captains performance culminating with a beautiful cross for the head of Sturridge ,all in all a cultured
display from the whole team ,and we stay on the coat tails of a seriously overrated United and Arsenal.

YNWA
RED BEERGOGGLES
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby killerp » Thu Mar 05, 2015 2:19 am

Good win.

We are making Gary Neville nervous, that's always a good thing if the Mancs are sweating seeing us charging up the table.

http://www.eurosport.com/football/premi ... tory.shtml
killerp

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - Games