Besiktas V Liverpool - EL 2nd Leg Thu 26th Feb K.O. 6pm

Liverpool Football Club - Games

Postby LFC1990 » Fri Feb 27, 2015 8:49 pm

you put but they made the second leg a formality by crushing them 0-4

The master and his apprentice
LFC1990
LFC Super Member

Postby RED BEERGOGGLES » Fri Feb 27, 2015 9:03 pm

LFC1990 » Fri Feb 27, 2015 7:49 pm wrote:you put but they made the second leg a formality by crushing them 0-4

So instead of reading both parts and arriving at a conclusion upon garnering the information your query demanded ,you were still left in the dark after reading the
bookies had installed them as favourites after a 1-0 win ,as opposed to 0-1 which would have made your quibble a lot more valid  ???

Like I said seriously !
RED BEERGOGGLES
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby LFC1990 » Fri Feb 27, 2015 9:07 pm

The post is hypocrytical but thats understable coming from you handsome

The master and his apprentice
LFC1990
LFC Super Member

Postby andy c legs » Fri Feb 27, 2015 10:22 pm

As regards last nights game, when I seen the line-up I thought great, we are going to go and get the goal with those 3 up front and after surviving the first 20 mins or so it looked like for the rest of the half, we actually were going for it. It was a real kick in the bum when we were so limp for the remainder of the game, inviting pressure and so the inevitable happened. The question which plauges me is, Why didnt Brendan bring on a central midfielder a lot sooner and tighten up to 5 across the park and leave Studge up front with Razza at the tip of a diamond and Balo OFF the pitch?? If I could see this happening why couldn't Brendan? Perhaps we could have then stemmed the tide and actually got hold of the elusive, soap like object called the ball. But what do I know, I'm only an ex-Kopitie of a few years!!!
[b]I am and always will be in love with them...
andy c legs
LFC Basic Member

Postby maguskwt » Sat Feb 28, 2015 2:02 am

Was fuming after that performance and BR must take the responsibility for this one...

1. Balotelli starting in that 3-4-3 formation is useless. Should have just asked him to come on as a sub. Why change a winning formula?
2. Sturridge and Sterling have no chemistry whatsoever.
3. Can in the CM, which alot of us has been asking for, was very disappointing. Not sure whether he was carrying a knock but he wasn't interested to track back at all. Jogging around in half pace.
4. Lovren was his usual liability!

This is one lost opportunity to win a silverware and get a CL place.
maguskwt
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby RED BEERGOGGLES » Sat Feb 28, 2015 8:13 am

LFC1990 » Fri Feb 27, 2015 8:07 pm wrote:The post is hypocrytical but thats understable coming from you handsome

Already firmly established ,but thanks anyway  :D
RED BEERGOGGLES
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Previous

Return to Liverpool FC - Games