Liverpool town.  On the lash.

Please use this forum for general Non-Football related chat

Postby leeroy74 » Wed Dec 10, 2014 10:12 pm

I've got 2 nights in Liverpool this weekend and some pal of mine says if you don't wear shoes you cant get in anywhere? I think we'll be doing the bars most of the night but maybe a club late on.  Is this right or is Liverpool like most cities and smart jeans and converse are cool?
leeroy74
LFC Super Member

Postby RED BEERGOGGLES » Thu Dec 11, 2014 1:57 am

leeroy74 » Wed Dec 10, 2014 9:12 pm wrote:I've got 2 nights in Liverpool this weekend and some pal of mine says if you don't wear shoes you cant get in anywhere? I think we'll be doing the bars most of the night but maybe a club late on.  Is this right or is Liverpool like most cities and smart jeans and converse are cool?

Smart jeans and Cruyffs mate ,converse maybe cool if you want to prop up the bar all night in the Walkabout ,but if your planning on clubbing it, go for trabs that
resemble shoes.... Seriously bouncers in Town are fuckers for the right footwear now.
RED BEERGOGGLES
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Stu the Red » Sun Dec 14, 2014 4:59 pm

Liverpool town?

City you mean :buttrock

Loads of good areas, depends what you like music wise etc.... All area's have different dress codes...

For example, hardman street, pubs and soul music bars, wear trainers on the weekend...
Albert dock... Shoes, probably no jeans unless they're black and shirts rather than t shirts, quite mellow in terms of music
Victoria street... Few belters up there, generally alright but most bars here require you to wear shoes (or as red says trainers that highly resemble them),
Concert Square/wood street/seel street/slater street.... generally can get away with anything on a saturday night...

Bite the bulllet and just get a nice pair of shoes... :D
Stu the Red
LFC Guru Member

Postby tonyeh » Thu Dec 18, 2014 5:18 pm

RED BEERGOGGLES » Thu Dec 11, 2014 12:57 am wrote:
leeroy74 » Wed Dec 10, 2014 9:12 pm wrote:I've got 2 nights in Liverpool this weekend and some pal of mine says if you don't wear shoes you cant get in anywhere? I think we'll be doing the bars most of the night but maybe a club late on.  Is this right or is Liverpool like most cities and smart jeans and converse are cool?

Smart jeans and Cruyffs mate ,converse maybe cool if you want to prop up the bar all night in the Walkabout ,but if your planning on clubbing it, go for trabs that
resemble shoes.... Seriously bouncers in Town are fuckers for the right footwear now.

You're joking. What is it, the fücking 80's?

:laugh:
tonyeh

Return to General Chat Forum