Luis Suarez signs for Barcelona

International Football/Football World Wide - General Discussion

Postby ycsatbjywtbiastkamb » Fri Oct 10, 2014 7:16 pm

Does anyone know when is his ban finished? Wasn't it supposed to be finished by October?
ycsatbjywtbiastkamb
LFC Guru Member

Postby woof woof ! » Fri Oct 10, 2014 8:07 pm

ycsatbjywtbiastkamb » Fri Oct 10, 2014 7:16 pm wrote:Does anyone know when is his ban finished? Wasn't it supposed to be finished by October?

I appreciate and I'm thankful for his contribution during the time he was with us BUT despite all the love and support he received from us it's apparent that he was always looking beyond Liverpool and so in all honesty Yakka  I couldn't give a sh'it. about Luis Suarez or the rest of his career. He's no longer one of ours, I'm not even sure why I haven't deleted this thread !

woof woof !
Forum Moderator

Postby shakey » Fri Oct 10, 2014 8:12 pm

Apparently he is playing for Uruguay in a friendly against Saudi Arabia
shakey

Postby ycsatbjywtbiastkamb » Sat Oct 11, 2014 11:14 am

woof woof ! » Fri Oct 10, 2014 7:07 pm wrote:
ycsatbjywtbiastkamb » Fri Oct 10, 2014 7:16 pm wrote:Does anyone know when is his ban finished? Wasn't it supposed to be finished by October?

I appreciate and I'm thankful for his contribution during the time he was with us BUT despite all the love and support he received from us it's apparent that he was always looking beyond Liverpool and so in all honesty Yakka  I couldn't give a sh'it. about Luis Suarez or the rest of his career. He's no longer one of ours, I'm not even sure why I haven't deleted this thread !

Yeah true enough woof, he had one eye on the exit door almost from the moment he arrived, he even got a cob on (calling the manager a liar, throwing a strop in Melbourne) because we refused to sell him to one of our direct rivals!
ycsatbjywtbiastkamb
LFC Guru Member

Postby RED BEERGOGGLES » Sat Oct 11, 2014 7:10 pm

According to reports he wished to return to Anfield to be presented with the Golden boot for the glut of goals he scored for Liverpool last season ,and was surprised
when Liverpool officials declined the idea describing it as not possible ....I personally think they should have used the words not practicable ,seems he has a short
memory  as well as a short fuse.....Instead Kenny Dalglish will present the award at Barcelona's ground ,Suarez then commented he wanted Gerrard to present him
and was disappointed he wouldn't be available to make the trip  :;):  Fuck me, if this thick ***** wants to rub our collective noses in it before plying his trade for a
team he used his sizeable overbite to get to. ....Great footballer ,but an out and out liar who never cared a jot for this great club ....Fuck him,and his convenient memory loss  !
RED BEERGOGGLES
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby red till i die!! » Wed Oct 15, 2014 4:15 pm

he's available on the 25th oct for the el classico.
he scored 2 in a friendly for uruguay the other day and has been spouting off about how he was the one responsible for our title push last season and the return to the CL.
boy does the truth hurt  :down:
red till i die!!
LFC Super Member

Postby LFC1990 » Tue Nov 25, 2014 9:51 pm

scores for Barcelona in CL

The master and his apprentice
LFC1990
LFC Super Member

Postby ycsatbjywtbiastkamb » Wed Dec 17, 2014 12:00 pm

Looks like Luis is coming in for quite a bit of stick from the Spanish media, given his fee some sections of the press over there are even calling him one of the worst buys of all time.
He hasn't scored in the league yet and he's missed a couple of absolute sitters as well which hasn't helped either.
ycsatbjywtbiastkamb
LFC Guru Member

Postby RedAnt » Wed Dec 17, 2014 1:57 pm

ycsatbjywtbiastkamb » Wed Dec 17, 2014 11:00 am wrote:Looks like Luis is coming in for quite a bit of stick from the Spanish media, given his fee some sections of the press over there are even calling him one of the worst buys of all time.
He hasn't scored in the league yet and he's missed a couple of absolute sitters as well which hasn't helped either.

I'm sure he'll come good, mate. He's too good not to.
"The S*n: The paper you wipe your ars.e on and more sh*t comes off the paper"
RedAnt

Postby damjan193 » Wed Dec 17, 2014 3:50 pm

Well he was similar with us when he first came. He often was a frustrating player at first. Also, I think he's got the most assist in La liga, he's hardly been poor so far.
damjan193
LFC Super Member

Postby Reg » Thu Dec 18, 2014 10:40 am

Buy him back for 15 and Torres for 10 and we're back in the game !!
Reg
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 7_Kewell » Wed Dec 31, 2014 1:20 am

damjan193 » Wed Dec 17, 2014 2:50 pm wrote:Well he was similar with us when he first came. He often was a frustrating player at first. Also, I think he's got the most assist in La liga, he's hardly been poor so far.

True, but 1 league goal in 10 games isn't that good for a 75million striker. They've even started playing him as the central striker, but he's fluffing most of his chances.

But as others have said, he's too good to stay like this...so it'll come in time.
“You cannot transfer the heart and soul of Liverpool Football Club, although I am sure there are many clubs who would like to buy it.”
7_Kewell
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby ycsatbjywtbiastkamb » Wed Dec 31, 2014 2:16 am

7_Kewell » Wed Dec 31, 2014 12:20 am wrote:
damjan193 » Wed Dec 17, 2014 2:50 pm wrote:Well he was similar with us when he first came. He often was a frustrating player at first. Also, I think he's got the most assist in La liga, he's hardly been poor so far.

True, but 1 league goal in 10 games isn't that good for a 75million striker. They've even started playing him as the central striker, but he's fluffing most of his chances.

But as others have said, he's too good to stay like this...so it'll come in time.

I wouldn't surprise me if Luis did a 'Torres' tbh.
There's deffo a potential clash of styles there, Luis likes to hog the ball in the final third and to constantly try things, some come off but a lot don't. Not sure that maverick style of his suits their philosophy.
ycsatbjywtbiastkamb
LFC Guru Member

Postby eds » Thu Jan 01, 2015 11:07 pm

The sooner we can get him back here, the better  :rasp
"LIVERPOOL: 6 European Cups, 19 Domestic Titles, 3 UEFA Cups, 8 FA Cups, 9 League Cups and 4 European Super Cups and 1 Club World Championship

All other English clubs pale into insignificance!"
eds

Postby ycsatbjywtbiastkamb » Mon Jan 05, 2015 1:53 pm

Barcelona were beaten yesterday by Real Sociedad - David Moyes's Real Sociedad.
ycsatbjywtbiastkamb
LFC Guru Member

PreviousNext

Return to Football World Wide - General Discussion