Ludogorets V'S Liverpool 26th NOV KO @ 19.45

Liverpool Football Club - Games

Postby ycsatbjywtbiastkamb » Thu Nov 27, 2014 9:07 am

I must admit I did think it was bit odd to take Sterling off when he was probably our main threat on the night, the likes of Gerrard and Lambert (who both had decent games) were out on their feet by that stage but for some reason he takes the 19 year old off and leaves the 30 something's on.
Obviously when it comes to subs we as fans aren't in full possession of all the facts, we don't know if someone has signalled to the bench to say that their hamstring is feeling tight or they are feeling under the weather or whatever but from the outside looking in Rodgers does seem to have a habit of taking our best performer on the day off.
ycsatbjywtbiastkamb
LFC Guru Member

Postby leeroy74 » Thu Nov 27, 2014 9:20 am

well that was the worse in game forum updating commentary I've read so far. If you read it all back (yeah all 5 pages of it) all boocity and onlyme and a few others have done is sit and watch the game and highlight the bad bits. Not much mention of our 2 goals or anything positive but lots of comments about what the team did wrong and lots of calling our manager a cu.nt. 

you f@cking retards.
leeroy74
LFC Super Member

Postby Boocity » Thu Nov 27, 2014 10:18 am

leeroy74 » Thu Nov 27, 2014 8:20 am wrote:well that was the worse in game forum updating commentary I've read so far. If you read it all back (yeah all 5 pages of it) all boocity and onlyme and a few others have done is sit and watch the game and highlight the bad bits. Not much mention of our 2 goals or anything positive but lots of comments about what the team did wrong and lots of calling our manager a cu.nt. 

you f@cking retards.

Well if you are happy with that sh!t you're the retard, did you watch the game? We were not bad in defence but TBH Ludogorets were not much better than a Championship team and our attack was pretty fooking awful. Hendos goal was our best move of the match but other than that and Sterling through on goal our creativity was awful, the game was crying out for Coutinho or Lallana (or both) but our manager again bottled it and kept on a players that just were not performing. We could and should have put that game to bed but what concerns me most is that he thinks we are were outstanding.
Boocity
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Boocity » Thu Nov 27, 2014 10:24 am

ycsatbjywtbiastkamb » Thu Nov 27, 2014 8:07 am wrote:I must admit I did think it was bit odd to take Sterling off when he was probably our main threat on the night, the likes of Gerrard and Lambert (who both had decent games) were out on their feet by that stage but for some reason he takes the 19 year old off and leaves the 30 something's on.
Obviously when it comes to subs we as fans aren't in full possession of all the facts, we don't know if someone has signalled to the bench to say that their hamstring is feeling tight or they are feeling under the weather or whatever but from the outside looking in Rodgers does seem to have a habit of taking our best performer on the day off.

I really cant understand how you can say both lambert and Gerrard had decent games, have our expectations sunk so low. If we had players last year putting in performances like that then they would have been ripped to shreds on this forum. Okay lambert did well to get his goal but other than that hois and Gerrards contribution was poor to say the least, Gerrards passing and set piece balls were poor and both of them had no pace whatsoever.
Boocity
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby algymoon » Thu Nov 27, 2014 11:06 am

It was a Sh*t game, and it should have been a win with three points, it was a joke!
BR said his team done very well, he has filled the team with six defensive players, whom they couldn’t defend at all with a dodgy keeper who should never be in team.
No creativity what so ever apart from the whole weight was put on shoulders of 19 years old Sterling who was brutally hacked all night with useless referee was present.

The rest of the midfield had kept passing it sideways and backward inviting more pressure on dodgy useless defence and Keeper. I just can’t recall how many corners the team gave away, 18 or more and in end other team scored from one, with idiots Johnsons who was the usual useless all night!, him and the other pass master Allen were at fault for goal, one missed time his header and jump, the other idiot left his position at the post whereas he could have blocked the header on goal.
The useless BR took off the most creative player replaced him with defender, whereas he should have been bold enough and take off Sterling (being tired) and Allen and be replaced with Coutinho and Lallana and go for to get the third goal and kill off the games, but no he thought we could defend 2-1 lead with his dodgy defence! It shows that he has lost it totally. God help us on Saturday against the tough Stoke City! Probably it will be another comedy show!
algymoon

Postby ycsatbjywtbiastkamb » Thu Nov 27, 2014 11:20 am

Boocity » Thu Nov 27, 2014 9:24 am wrote:
ycsatbjywtbiastkamb » Thu Nov 27, 2014 8:07 am wrote:I must admit I did think it was bit odd to take Sterling off when he was probably our main threat on the night, the likes of Gerrard and Lambert (who both had decent games) were out on their feet by that stage but for some reason he takes the 19 year old off and leaves the 30 something's on.

I really cant understand how you can say both lambert and Gerrard had decent games, have our expectations sunk so low. If we had players last year putting in performances like that then they would have been ripped to shreds on this forum. Okay lambert did well to get his goal but other than that hois and Gerrards contribution was poor to say the least, Gerrards passing and set piece balls were poor and both of them had no pace whatsoever.

Forget last season, that was a high water mark by historical never mind recent standards, the last time we had a strike force weigh in with that many goals was 50 years ago when Roger Hunt and Ian St. John were in their pomp. Even the likes of Rush and Dalglish and Barnes, Beardsley and Aldridge didn't do that.
Re last night I didn't say Lambert and Gerrard ripped up any tree's I just said they had decent games, which they did. Ricky scored a vital goal at a vital time and Gerrard worked hard and knitted play together, he should have really had an assist to his name too after he put Raheem through 1 on 1 with their keeper.
Lambert has scored 2 goals in his last 2 games now, I'm not saying that makes him an all time great but credit where it's due he is doing okay.
ycsatbjywtbiastkamb
LFC Guru Member

Postby only me » Thu Nov 27, 2014 3:30 pm

leeroy74 » Thu Nov 27, 2014 8:20 am wrote:well that was the worse in game forum updating commentary I've read so far. If you read it all back (yeah all 5 pages of it) all boocity and onlyme and a few others have done is sit and watch the game and highlight the bad bits. Not much mention of our 2 goals or anything positive but lots of comments about what the team did wrong and lots of calling our manager a cu.nt. 

you f@cking retards.

Leeroy love your game previews but it is what it is. We stunk all over and not even our 2 goals could cover the miserable performance by our players and manager. Gerrard hairline was shiny and impressive though...
only me
LFC Super Member

Postby RED BEERGOGGLES » Thu Nov 27, 2014 4:18 pm

We beat the Swiss at our place then we're home and hosed ,performance  wise watching us defending for our proverbial's against a team hardly recognised as world
beaters was soul destroying ....witnessing Gerrard and Henderson practically on the cusp of convulsions with fatigue and still remaining on the pitch was season
defining ,viewing the team sheet prior to the match inclusive of Johnson was disheartening and if I'm honest a slap in the face to Liverpool supporters.

Clocking Rodgers feverishly scribbling down tactics in his little note book ,and still loathe to make the requisite changes was strangely familiar ,not seeing Can
Coutinho or Lallana introduced when Gerrard looked in danger of collapsing and swallowing his own tongue was farcical.

At the very least we garnered one important answer to a question that's been on every fans lips ,Rodgers wont drop either Gerrard or Johnson ,so at least we know
the team for our next season defining three games. ??? ....I really thought Rodgers would try something fresh ,and attempt to get us back to playing high intensity
football ,but it seems he's intent on letting this affinity he has built up with Liverpool fans wilt with every team sheet he discloses
RED BEERGOGGLES
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby only me » Thu Nov 27, 2014 5:33 pm

RED BEERGOGGLES » Thu Nov 27, 2014 3:18 pm wrote:We beat the Swiss at our place then we're home and hosed ,performance  wise watching us defending for our proverbial's against a team hardly recognised as world
beaters was soul destroying ....witnessing Gerrard and Henderson practically on the cusp of convulsions with fatigue and still remaining on the pitch was season
defining ,viewing the team sheet prior to the match inclusive of Johnson was disheartening and if I'm honest a slap in the face to Liverpool supporters.

Clocking Rodgers feverishly scribbling down tactics in his little note book ,and still loathe to make the requisite changes was strangely familiar ,not seeing Can
Coutinho or Lallana introduced when Gerrard looked in danger of collapsing and swallowing his own tongue was farcical.

At the very least we garnered one important answer to a question that's been on every fans lips ,Rodgers wont drop either Gerrard or Johnson ,so at least we know
the team for our next season defining three games. ??? ....I really thought Rodgers would try something fresh ,and attempt to get us back to playing high intensity
football ,but it seems he's intent on letting this affinity he has built up with Liverpool fans wilt with every team sheet he discloses

Super post! This is just an insult to any LFC supporter ,the despair in which i was looking at that Bizzar lineup...Combination of old timers + Sub average lads (Lucas/Skertel) ,Shaky Keeper ,is this the promise of our future ?where is it all going?
I mean the worst that could have happened that we escaped with a win ,Yes Blasphemy i know ,but that would just solidify BR stubbornness (although i think he lost it altogether) ,if it needs to get much worse before it gets better then the sooner the better.
only me
LFC Super Member

Postby LFC1990 » Thu Nov 27, 2014 6:10 pm

only me wrote:
RED BEERGOGGLES » Thu Nov 27, 2014 3:18 pm wrote:We beat the Swiss at our place then we're home and hosed ,performance  wise watching us defending for our proverbial's against a team hardly recognised as world

Super post! This is just an insult to any LFC supporter ,the despair in which i was looking at that Bizzar lineup...Combination of old timers + Sub average lads (Lucas/Skertel) ,Shaky Keeper ,is this the promise of our future ?where is it all going?
I mean the worst that could have happened that we escaped with a win ,Yes Blasphemy i know ,but that would just solidify BR stubbornness (although i think he lost it altogether) ,if it needs to get much worse before it gets better then the sooner the better.

Two great posts there

Shipping 2 goals a game is laughable for a side of Liverpools Calibre

and not even against good teams

If BR had any balls he would give Ward a chance in goal and drop johnson and Gerrard

Thats never going to happen but if he wants to earn respect back from the fans and get some motivation back in the side then big desicions need to be made

The master and his apprentice
LFC1990
LFC Super Member

Postby parchpea » Fri Nov 28, 2014 12:57 am

Was poor again no hiding that and we are miles off this season.

Don't see us achieving much this campaign and ultimately that's because of a poor summer in the transfer market on evidence so far.

In a nutshell we have haven't dealt with losing Suarez no more than Spurs did Bale, its been a catastrophe.

Out of his summer recruits only Lambert started this big game out of necessity and that tells me he's lost faith in his buys already.

At this point Rodgers doesn't cut the figure of a man able to turn it around but lets hope he does, massive test of his ability now
and only time will tell.
parchpea
LFC Super Member

Postby RedAnt » Fri Nov 28, 2014 10:02 am

Ludogrowho? Never heard of 'em.
"The S*n: The paper you wipe your ars.e on and more sh*t comes off the paper"
RedAnt

Previous

Return to Liverpool FC - Games