Liverpool V Crystal Palace - Sunday 23rd Nov 1.30pm

Liverpool Football Club - Games

Postby ycsatbjywtbiastkamb » Sun Nov 23, 2014 10:37 pm

Doeboy » Sun Nov 23, 2014 9:04 pm wrote:Heard relegation/relegation fight mentioned a few times in a few posts. Now I know things are bad at the moment and can potentially get worse, but seriously relegation? Maybe it is just the emotion taking over, but to think we will finish behind some of the ***** in this league over a course of a season, I really do find mind boggling

People are just saying that we should not be blasé about it, we have played some of the worst sides in this division and they have more than been a match for us. Palace for instance started today second from bottom with only 1 win in their last 5 and 1 win at home all season (even Sunderland beat them down there) but they handed us our @rse today, QPR are another relegation candidate and although we won they played us off the park missing sitter after sitter.
It is not a good sign when you're having life and death struggles with the worst teams in the division plus when you can't point at any team in the league and say with any confidence that you will beat them you know you're in trouble.
Losing, just like winning, can become a habit and with a defence as leaky as ours anything can happen.
The way we are playing (and have been playing all season) we can't take anything for granted, we have played 18 games so far and have probably looked half decent in 3 of them, and in two of those the reserves were playing.
ycsatbjywtbiastkamb
LFC Guru Member

Postby parchpea » Sun Nov 23, 2014 11:45 pm

Crystal Palace though, complete bogey side for us and whilst I actually like them as a club they need to go down for our sake.

Ever since that 4-3 reverse in the FA Cup Semi yonks ago they have had our number and to this day I believe broke our spell in that match.

We went 3 years ahead of ourselves last year under Rodgers now he's taken us 3 years back again in a summer of transfer activity, without money
he did really well, go figure that out along with the man himself.

Honestly no idea where we go from here now and I don't think anyone has.
parchpea
LFC Super Member

Postby Mikz » Sun Nov 23, 2014 11:48 pm

i remember that 4-3 game....arghhhh i believe one of their scorers that day was alan pardew
'' Gary lineker may well have scored 5 goals in 5 minutes , but i think you have to say, what else did he do '' ...Jimmy Hill
Mikz
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby algymoon » Sun Nov 23, 2014 11:55 pm

The comedy show continues which is conducted by the BR as the main the director, but it is become too boring to watch! It is a fact that LFC is the worst team in premier league at present time.

When I saw the faces of our Liverpool players before kickoff they looked a beaten team, however they took the lead too early in match ( It was a very good goal), but as Palace started to play a bit, you could see the cracks starting to appear in team very easily and not long afterward they took control of the game and the rest is history, the same old comedy show, miss passing, no tackling, no pressing, out run,  no linkup play.. a team from bottom of the league, and by next week end we will be in drop zone.
On Wednesday LFC will be out of C/L.
This Sh*t manager must be sacked at once, and if the owners do stick with him, we will have the story of Leeds on our hand, and it could possibly happen!.

As ever BR had his team selection wrong again, style of play and his tactics were wrong, this can only tell you he is out of sort too, and he ought to be replaced otherwise LFC could end up out of this league entirely. All the recipes for disaster are present in this LFC squad under the management of clueless shell shocked manager.

LFC season has already finished so if any talk about fifth spot or any other nonsense is out of the window. The true fact is that LFC is in drop zone and fighting for survival, therefore we need and new manager who knows how to get us of this shitty mess that the clever BR put our club under. Probably the likes of Tony Pulis can salvage LFC season.

Let us not fool ourselves about the present situation of LFC which it is totally serious and different from any bad situation in LFC’s history which it can be unique and we could loss our premier league status for the first time!
algymoon

Postby parchpea » Mon Nov 24, 2014 12:23 am

Its not been mentioned much but I think not winning the title last year hit this group hard and everyone attached to the club for
that matter.

Lets be honest we all thought we had it and it was a monumental moment when Gerrard slipped, a defining stroke of bad luck that
killed the hope of winning the league and in my opinion finished Gerrard mentally and physically, he's done bless him.

We can all bury our heads in the sand but shyte like that is hellish body blow and we aren't equipped to gloss it over with top class
players every window regrettably.
parchpea
LFC Super Member

Postby eds » Mon Nov 24, 2014 12:23 am

algymoon » Sun Nov 23, 2014 10:55 pm wrote: Probably the likes of Tony Pulis can salvage LFC season.

F**k Tony Pulis, let's get you in there son, you sure know what you are on about.

:laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:

:blush:  :blush:  :blush:  :blush:  :blush:  :blush:  :blush:  :blush:

:laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:
"LIVERPOOL: 6 European Cups, 19 Domestic Titles, 3 UEFA Cups, 8 FA Cups, 9 League Cups and 4 European Super Cups and 1 Club World Championship

All other English clubs pale into insignificance!"
eds

Postby Santa » Mon Nov 24, 2014 5:48 am

parchpea » Sun Nov 23, 2014 11:23 pm wrote:Its not been mentioned much but I think not winning the title last year hit this group hard and everyone attached to the club for
that matter.

Lets be honest we all thought we had it and it was a monumental moment when Gerrard slipped, a defining stroke of bad luck that
killed the hope of winning the league and in my opinion finished Gerrard mentally and physically, he's done bless him.

We can all bury our heads in the sand but shyte like that is hellish body blow and we aren't equipped to gloss it over with top class
players every window regrettably.

No. The defining moment came when the arrogant one send out a team to go on an all out attack against The Special One. Mourinho knew that was coming and have his strategy right, and was waiting, parked his bus to take away our early threat and hit us when our defence (which was a glaring problem area) couldn't cope. Gerrard's slip was unfortunate but they had us in their pocket and we couldn't score even if another 90 minutes was added, and that's because of the arrogance, lack of plan B and naivety of one man.

Not gonna dwell on that no more but how can a man with a £120M war chest get a team so wrong and now the team seems to have lost their marbles to fight and do what makes us so good last season.
Never try to teach a pig to sing...

...it only waste your time, and annoys the pig
Santa
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby algymoon » Mon Nov 24, 2014 11:05 am

eds » Sun Nov 23, 2014 11:23 pm wrote:
algymoon » Sun Nov 23, 2014 10:55 pm wrote: Probably the likes of Tony Pulis can salvage LFC season.

F**k Tony Pulis, let's get you in there son, you sure know what you are on about.

Be F**king real, you wouldn't laugh when your beloved BR take LFC down! You are in dream world.. Do you ever
thing LFC would do well this season?
Sad case
algymoon

Postby Soupyzrx » Mon Nov 24, 2014 12:46 pm

Doeboy » Sun Nov 23, 2014 9:04 pm wrote:Heard relegation/relegation fight mentioned a few times in a few posts. Now I know things are bad at the moment and can potentially get worse, but seriously relegation? Maybe it is just the emotion taking over, but to think we will finish behind some of the ***** in this league over a course of a season, I really do find mind boggling

Wow. Are you serious? Can you really not see this for what it is? Do you really think that history alone is capable of rescuing this team?
There are no 'surefire three-pointer' matches in this league for LFC this year. We are proving that we are not as good as the mid-table mediocrity that are easily out-playing us on a regular basis. We are in big trouble. I don't know what options are really open to us, but I do know we are in BIG trouble.
If you can't see that relegation is a very real possibility, given our current form, then you are delusional.
Optimism is one thing, but there is a point where blind optimism becomes ridiculous.
Soupyzrx
LFC Advanced Member

Postby eds » Mon Nov 24, 2014 1:08 pm

algymoon » Mon Nov 24, 2014 10:05 am wrote:
eds » Sun Nov 23, 2014 11:23 pm wrote:

Be F**king real, you wouldn't laugh when your beloved BR take LFC down! You are in dream world.. Do you ever
thing LFC would do well this season?
Sad case

Our dear we have another resident nut-job that does not know what the f**k he is talking about......

There, there fella try not to upset yourself too much.

Uncle Pulis will buy you a nice cap for Christmas

Last edited by eds on Mon Nov 24, 2014 11:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"LIVERPOOL: 6 European Cups, 19 Domestic Titles, 3 UEFA Cups, 8 FA Cups, 9 League Cups and 4 European Super Cups and 1 Club World Championship

eds

Postby devaney » Mon Nov 24, 2014 1:44 pm

ycsatbjywtbiastkamb » Sun Nov 23, 2014 9:37 pm wrote:

People are just saying that we should not be blasé about it, we have played some of the worst sides in this division and they have more than been a match for us. Palace for instance started today second from bottom with only 1 win in their last 5 and 1 win at home all season (even Sunderland beat them down there) but they handed us our @rse today, QPR are another relegation candidate and although we won they played us off the park missing sitter after sitter.
It is not a good sign when you're having life and death struggles with the worst teams in the division plus when you can't point at any team in the league and say with any confidence that you will beat them you know you're in trouble.
Losing, just like winning, can become a habit and with a defence as leaky as ours anything can happen.
The way we are playing (and have been playing all season) we can't take anything for granted, we have played 18 games so far and have probably looked half decent in 3 of them, and in two of those the reserves were playing.

Yakka - What a difference a year makes  :(  There were several people on this forum advocating that we should take the £40m on offer for Suarez during the summer of 2013 and rebuild the team. I can remember the summer long debates with Benny the Noon who wanted him away from the club as quickly as possible because of the embarrassment that he was causing LFC.  Spurs have had massive problems since selling Modric and Bale and we appear to have suffered the same level of indignation. There is one thing for certain in football - YOU CAN NEVER TAKE ANYTHING FOR GRANTED !! City are struggling even if they do appear to have an embarrassment of riches. United have had a tricky start after spending a fortune. We just seem to have never recovered from the end of last season and the sale of Luis. Rodger's simply doesn't seem to be coping well with the changes. One goal in the premiership this season from Balotelli, Lambert and Borini linked with an awful defence is a frightening combination and who knows if that doesn't get sorted out very quickly the ridiculous thought of relegation could become reality.
Net Spend Over The Last 5 Years (10 years
are in brackets)
LFC £255m (£467m)
Everton £38m (£287m)
Arsenal £645m6 (£925m)
Spurs £510m (£541m)
Chelsea £788m (£1007m)
Man City £307m (£1012m)
Man United £702m (£1249m)
devaney
LFC Super Member

Postby algymoon » Mon Nov 24, 2014 5:17 pm

I really hate when I see people write that LFC are 18 points adrift!, there is no chance in hell LFC is going to narrow that margin. The reality it should be concentrated on how to avoid the drop to lower leagues! THIS IS THE SHITTY AND IMEIDATE FACT, THERE IS NOTHING ELSE.

It is about time the whole LFC, from fans, players, management (which I have no hope or faith in them at all) and owners (whom they need to wake up for US sleep and realize the danger) all must work hard to put points on board forgetting about 8th spot or higher, which it will not be achieved as long as BR is in charge.

The past masters of LFC managers of old, they used to say at start of each season to put points on board, and did not say they want to finish first, second, or fourth, just put enough points to avoid the drop... that was the main aim, not to listen to this idiot BR talking about fourth spot!, in his dream. This idiot had a simple job to rectify the keeper and defence school level mistakes since last season, which he failed miserably to do so. Every title winners they had strong defence to win the title, but only this idiot BR thinks by leaking enough goals he can win things, he had a crack at last season, and what was the main reason he didn’t win it, it was simply because of very leaky defence!, what does he want to change the football philosophy! What a genius. Just hear his excuses after yesterday results, the team is in transaction!, young team!, other rubbish and idiotic not worthy of any LFC manager apart from Rafa, who used to say the same Sh*t. 

Now I hear the US owners are backing him to stay, this it does reveal two things (a) that BR numbers is up and they will sack him after the loss against Stock, as many other clubs owners they do back their manager today and sack them tomorrow! This is a fatal infamous statement!. (b) They are really blind and they will only realize what hit them when their club has dropped out of the premier league.

THIS IS LFC RECENT HISTORY ONE STEP FORWARD AND THREE STEPS BACKWARD, UNTIL ONE DAY IT WOULD LOSE THE FORWARDS GEARS ENTRILY.
algymoon

Postby eds » Tue Nov 25, 2014 12:42 am

algymoon » Mon Nov 24, 2014 4:17 pm wrote: BR numbers is up and they will sack him after the loss against Stock

Who the f**k is Stock?   :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:

Keep it up mate, this s**t is hilarious.........

eds

Previous

Return to Liverpool FC - Games