Liverpool V Crystal Palace - Sunday 23rd Nov 1.30pm

Liverpool Football Club - Games

Postby tonyeh » Sun Nov 23, 2014 4:27 pm

I don't know what to say after that.

:down:
tonyeh

Postby Kopite-Jud » Sun Nov 23, 2014 4:30 pm

I could have told you that would happen any day of the week when I seen the team.

BR is an idiot

Managers learn from mistakes.

Not this clown, same players / formation every week and expects different results.

It baffles me
Kopite-Jud

Postby LFC1990 » Sun Nov 23, 2014 4:30 pm

Seems like he is to busy ploughing his new bird

Has no balls

6 defeats this year and that's without playing arsenal or man Utd

West Ham
City
Newcastle
Palace
aston villa
Chelsea

The master and his apprentice
LFC1990
LFC Super Member

Postby 7_Kewell » Sun Nov 23, 2014 4:34 pm

LFC1990 » Sun Nov 23, 2014 3:30 pm wrote:Seems like he is to busy ploughing his new bird

Has no balls

:D
“You cannot transfer the heart and soul of Liverpool Football Club, although I am sure there are many clubs who would like to buy it.”
7_Kewell
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby ballotelliman » Sun Nov 23, 2014 4:46 pm

so last 2 seasons defense leaking goals left right and centre NO CHANGE playing one uptop from start NO CHANGE. Look at arsene wenger exact same stubborness everyone but him can see needs a defensive midfielder but yet wont listen to anyone. SUAREZ and nothing else made him look like a good manager last season. Mancini was te perfect fit to sure up our defense plus not easy i know get balotelli working and was available till inter nicked him again absolutely clueless rodgers
ballotelliman
LFC Member

Postby Doeboy » Sun Nov 23, 2014 4:50 pm

Utter dogshite. No character and no one willing to stand up and be counted. Too many players who maybe think they are better than they are. Sorry, but we are a shambles and unless something changes quick,  this season is going down the pan
Doeboy

Postby ycsatbjywtbiastkamb » Sun Nov 23, 2014 4:53 pm

Carragher was very forthright in his post match comments, even having a go at Gerrard as well as Skrtel and Lovren.
Let's face it as soon as we saw the team we knew what was going to happen, if Brendan keeps picking the same players it's not beyond the realms of possibility that we will go down. QPR missed sitter after sitter against us and now Palace have beaten us comfortably, the worst teams in the division are more than a match for us.
With our defence and a midfield built around a 34 year old DM who can't defend we shouldn't get blasé.
ycsatbjywtbiastkamb
LFC Guru Member

Postby ballotelliman » Sun Nov 23, 2014 4:54 pm

and gerrard either be impact sub or go to miami i dont care about your the club owes you attitude the managers scared of dropping him its a joke.
ballotelliman
LFC Member

Postby Boocity » Sun Nov 23, 2014 5:11 pm

ycsatbjywtbiastkamb » Sun Nov 23, 2014 3:53 pm wrote:Carragher was very forthright in his post match comments, even having a go at Gerrard as well as Skrtel and Lovren.
Let's face it as soon as we saw the team we knew what was going to happen, if Brendan keeps picking the same players it's not beyond the realms of possibility that we will go down. QPR missed sitter after sitter against us and now Palace have beaten us comfortably, the worst teams in the division are more than a match for us.
With our defence and a midfield built around a 34 year old DM who can't defend we shouldn't get blasé.

Unfortunately difficult decisions need to be taken now. Villas boas bot sacked for less last year. We cant continue like this sleepwalking to the bottom of the league. I hate sacking managers but if he doesn't start making change's then unfortunately time will be up.
Boocity
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Kash_Mountain » Sun Nov 23, 2014 5:16 pm

Boocity » Nov 23rd, '14, 17:11 wrote:
ycsatbjywtbiastkamb » Sun Nov 23, 2014 3:53 pm wrote:Carragher was very forthright in his post match comments, even having a go at Gerrard as well as Skrtel and Lovren.

Unfortunately difficult decisions need to be taken now. Villas boas bot sacked for less last year. We cant continue like this sleepwalking to the bottom of the league. I hate sacking managers but if he doesn't start making change's then unfortunately time will be up.

Thing is, the changes should have happened a long time ago. He hasn't learnt anything cause he keeps playing the same system time after time expecting something different to happen.  He has no more time.

CL is at stake. Top 4 is at stake. LFC look like relegation fodder even after the amount of millions spent. I remember a tune from way back titled 'Don't Let It Go To Your Head'. Last season has gone to his head.
Last edited by Kash_Mountain on Sun Nov 23, 2014 5:22 pm, edited 2 times in total.

ABSOLUTE STRENGTH       

ImageImage
Kash_Mountain

Postby Santa » Sun Nov 23, 2014 5:17 pm

when you throw a ball at the wall with the same force and at the same direction, you can expect the ball to come back the same way, EVERY SINGLE TIME! An IDIOT would realised that but not this stubborn knob head leading this team as he keep selecting the same problem players, again and again. I won't mention his name again until he walks out the door  :veryangry
Never try to teach a pig to sing...

...it only waste your time, and annoys the pig
Santa
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby RED BEERGOGGLES » Sun Nov 23, 2014 5:30 pm

Talk about falling on your own sword ......Rodgers has slit his own throat with opting for the same tired collative week after week ,that was arguably the most
disorganised and disjointed display I have seen since you know who had the reins. It was like the entire game was bereft of any tactics.

Palace are a poor team with a Goonie for a manager ,but he outfought and out thought Rodgers ,and that sadly is indicative of our current slide down the table.
The man's cowardice in playing Gerrard and Johnson every week and not even having the stones for subbing them when its obvious to all that they're contributing
fuck all,  is slowly becoming contemptible.

A few of the Lads who go the away games have been texting me this afternoon ,and the last one I received read 'He's got to go' and that's from a hard core Kopite.
The only other Liverpool manager he's said that about was Hodgson...... I'm afraid with that display earlier with the usual suspects again being chosen has left
me speechless and devoid of words in defence of either the manager or the team.
RED BEERGOGGLES
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby ycsatbjywtbiastkamb » Sun Nov 23, 2014 5:32 pm

Manchester United and Leeds both went down less than 6 years after winning league titles, F.A cups and even appearing in European cup finals (although Leeds lost theirs) in the 70's and early 80's so we are certainly not too big to go down. Leeds in the 70's were just as big a club as we were and United probably bigger.
If you get a group of players with no heart or fight it can happen, this is not Spain or Scotland where half the teams are walk overs, we have already seen the likes of West Ham, Villa, Newcastle and now Palace trounce us and QPR should have beaten us too, Southampton was another game that we should have lost and we couldn't beat Hull at home either. How many teams in the division could you put your hand on your heart and say with any confidence that we will beat them?
This is very worrying, If we concede 50 goals again this year (without scoring 100 at the other end) we won't be far away from actually going down.
ycsatbjywtbiastkamb
LFC Guru Member

Postby shakey » Sun Nov 23, 2014 5:40 pm

This is like being under Woy all over again,only 4 pts from bottom 3 FFS!
shakey

Postby ycsatbjywtbiastkamb » Sun Nov 23, 2014 5:55 pm

According to journo's at Selhurst Park Rodgers is very, very low. They've never seen him so down. Apparently he said something about being not so arrogant as to believe that his job is safe.
Rodgers needs to realise that these players who he keeps persisting with won't give a ***** when he has been sacked, they'll be best mates with the new manager and he'll be yesterday's news.
ycsatbjywtbiastkamb
LFC Guru Member

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - Games