FABIO BORINI- Official thread

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby Doeboy » Sun Sep 21, 2014 9:42 am

Stu the Red » Sun Sep 21, 2014 8:37 am wrote:
red till i die!! » Sat Sep 20, 2014 10:06 pm wrote:he's not the player we need because he just isnt good enough. himself and rodgers are the only ones who thinks he is.
im not saying he's the worst player ive ever seen but we need and should have replaced him by now. he won't score or create near enough, he gets forced off the ball to easy and can't get it back. he's just another lad who wants to run and we have far to many of them already.
he cant deliver and should have been gone when that bid was accepted.
for all we know him digging his heels in could have caused the remy deal to collapse

Also, that is what I've been told. The Remy deal was not a failed medical, it was due to us having to many players on the books and wages needed balancing. Borini's failed sale was very much to blame for us not getting Remy, who would have been a very good signing for us and what we need... he would have also been a bargain at £8,500,000. Oh well, why would we want him? He's a good player.

Heard the same
Doeboy

Postby ycsatbjywtbiastkamb » Sun Sep 21, 2014 9:42 am

red till i die!! » Sat Sep 20, 2014 10:06 pm wrote:he's not the player we need because he just isnt good enough. himself and rodgers are the only ones who thinks he is.
im not saying he's the worst player ive ever seen but we need and should have replaced him by now. he won't score or create near enough, he gets forced off the ball to easy and can't get it back. he's just another lad who wants to run and we have far to many of them already.
for all we know him digging his heels in could have caused the remy deal to collapse

Also, that is what I've been told. The Remy deal was not a failed medical, it was due to us having to many players on the books and wages needed balancing. Borini's failed sale was very much to blame for us not getting Remy, who would have been a very good signing for us and what we need... he would have also been a bargain at £8,500,000. Oh well, why would we want him? He's a good player.

That theory would have made sense Stu if we hadn't of signed Balotelli after the Remy deal fell though, I imagine Mario's wages are a lot higher than Remy's too so obviously that book balancing malarkey is all my @rse, ale talk probably.
ycsatbjywtbiastkamb
LFC Guru Member

Postby RedAnt » Sun Sep 21, 2014 9:44 am

Players should run, and try, and work, and put effort in. We praise players for it these days and they're paid a fortune. My dog will chase a ball all day. Dosen't mean she should play for Liverpool. We need much, much more from Borini. I wish he'd left and someone else could be having a go. He's not exactly a sought after player and seeing him partner Balotelli up front was embarassing. Last year we had Suarez and were on the up, into the CL again. All was roses. We attracted a player of Balotelli'd calibre... and this season we have Fabio Borini upfront and Lucas in midfield... we've took a great leap backwards.
"The S*n: The paper you wipe your ars.e on and more sh*t comes off the paper"
RedAnt

Postby Stu the Red » Sun Sep 21, 2014 9:50 am

ycsatbjywtbiastkamb » Sun Sep 21, 2014 9:42 am wrote:

That theory would have made sense Stu if we hadn't of signed Balotelli after the Remy deal fell though, I imagine Mario's wages are a lot higher than Remy's too so obviously that book balancing malarkey is all my @rse, ale talk probably.

The club were already in the process of trying to sign Balotelli before the Remy deal collapsed and they decided that Balotelli was the number one target. They wanted Borini out of the door to free up the other slot and FSG didn't believe we needed another striker due to this.

We'd have had Sturridge, Lambert and Balotelli as well as Borini and Remy.

Also, Agger and Reina were only released due to balancing the books. Neither were released due to football reasons. Both players are far and away better than what we currently have playing in those positions. Agger next to Lovren would have been a superb partnership. However, the club chose the cheaper option in Skrtel and Sahko who are both quite frankly nowhere near upto it and making Lovren look a bad player. Whats more, is both Agger and Reina are perfect for this "Rodgers style" that people bang on about, his ideal model and blue print.... so to speak (which is boll0cks).

I remember watching Sami Hyypia play next to Traore and everyone was pointing out how Sami was passed his best and it was time to get rid, then all of a sudden Traore was out of the team and everyone started praising Sami again... Traore was making him look poor, the same way Skrtel and Sahko are doing now with Lovren. People don't remember that though, they always say Sami had a dip in form, they ignore the real reason why.

I think what we're seeing is a manager who's massively out of his depth and got away with it last year down to a couple of decent signings (Coutinho and Sturridge), having two youth players in Flannagan and Sterling who were ready to step up and show quality and having the best player in Europe bar the other two freaks.
Stu the Red
LFC Guru Member

Postby Santa » Sun Sep 21, 2014 11:54 am

ballotelliman » Sat Sep 20, 2014 4:23 pm wrote:
kazza » Sat Sep 20, 2014 5:15 pm wrote:
cardiff-red » Sat Sep 20, 2014 3:57 pm wrote:He starts today against the hammers

I bet you he scores  :laugh:

HAT-TRICK   Then everyone will say i never wanted him to leave  :laugh:

Are you a 9 year old or 'something'?
Never try to teach a pig to sing...

...it only waste your time, and annoys the pig
Santa
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Thommo's perm » Sun Sep 21, 2014 12:52 pm

We need players with talent
He hasnt got much
:no
Thommo's perm

Postby ballotelliman » Sun Sep 21, 2014 3:31 pm

Cheerup everybody cos theres always someone worse off than you  leicester city 5 man u you are absolute tripe 3   haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa  :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:
ballotelliman
LFC Member

Postby kazza » Sun Oct 26, 2014 8:18 am

FABIO BORINI is reportedly furious with Liverpool boss Brendan Rodgers.

By Jack Wilson / Published 25th October 2014

Italian newspaper Gazzetta dello Sport claim Borini feels like an outcast at Anfield and is hardly speaking to Rodgers.

Rodgers coached Borini as a teenager at Chelsea before bringing him to Swansea and making him his first signing as Liverpool manager.

But the relationship between the pair has reportedly broke down so much that the 23-year-old frontman now wants out.

It's claimed he snubbed a move to Sunderland in the summer because he wanted to carry on working with Rodgers.

But Borini has been made to regret that decision and the Italian striker is now considering a move back home to Inter Milan, Sampdoria or Fiorentina.

Gazetta claims he feels marginalised at Liverpool, largely because he refused to agree to move to Sunderland.

He has started just once this season and made just two appearances off the bench despite the current strikers struggling.
kazza
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Stu the Red » Sun Oct 26, 2014 9:13 am

He's as bad as anything that's ever played in a red shirt and should never pull one on again. I often have a go at the likes of Skrtel, Johnson and Mig no let, but the reality is at least I am absolutely sure they are miles better than I ever was or could have been, when it comes to Borini I am not so sure
Stu the Red
LFC Guru Member

Postby RedAnt » Sun Oct 26, 2014 9:26 am

One start and two sub appearances in ten games isn't bad for a player who was asked to leave. Dunno what he's whining about.
RedAnt

Postby ycsatbjywtbiastkamb » Sun Oct 26, 2014 9:50 am

Didn't Rodgers say to him in the summer that he didn't feature in his plans and he would be better off signing for Sunderland or QPR? In fact in an article in the Echo on the 1st of September it states 'Brendan Rodgers has made it crystal clear to him that he has no future at Anfield''.
Not sure what Fabio is complaining about.
ycsatbjywtbiastkamb
LFC Guru Member

Postby 7_Kewell » Sun Oct 26, 2014 1:29 pm

The lad was told he wasn't needed, but decided he wanted to stay. Fine, stay, but you're not playing because you're not good enough. BR gave him a chance and he wasn't up to it.

Dump him into the reserves and tell his agent he's got no future at the club and he should look to revive the deals to Sunderland and QPR. Both of those clubs are in the sh!te and would snap out hands off for Fabio.
“You cannot transfer the heart and soul of Liverpool Football Club, although I am sure there are many clubs who would like to buy it.”
7_Kewell
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby red till i die!! » Sun Oct 26, 2014 1:40 pm

this situation was always going to resurface at some time  :nod 
he should have been shown the door and now as a result i doubt we will get what was offered in the summer  :down:
anyway i hope fabio is true to his word and fecks off for good this time  :nod
red till i die!!
LFC Super Member

Postby damjan193 » Sun Oct 26, 2014 5:01 pm

Don't know what's his problem. It's not like we lied to him, he was told that chances will be very limited for him and that he'll be better off if he left. He should have known that this will happen.
damjan193
LFC Super Member

Postby RedAnt » Tue Oct 28, 2014 8:45 pm

So did he really complain about Brendan recentley? If it's true, why is he starting tonight? I hope it's not true. That might encourage such behaviour.
RedAnt

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion