Hodgson has to be sacked

International Football/Football World Wide - General Discussion

Postby dawson99 » Mon Oct 20, 2014 9:36 am

OK, so forget that we had a disastrous summer (England that is) and he should have been sacked for this alone.

Now he is going public with private meetings with his best up and coming players. Raheem Sterling wants to play for his country, but knows when he is not 100%.
Hodgson really hasn't got a clue what he's on about.

Even yesterday, Rodgers said he respected Hodgson and wanted to move on. Hodgson said he had tried to get in touch with Rodgers numerous times.

Hodgson is clearly over his head. Sure we will win the easiest group in the history of qualifying, but where we lack is, everywhere else. And now players will not be able to go to Hodgson as they know he cannot be trusted, so he has to leave... why can no one else see this????
0118 999 881 999 119 7253
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby RedAnt » Mon Oct 20, 2014 4:20 pm

I agree he should go, but who would replace him? I've lost  interest in England in recent years. Experts predicted the problems we would face long ago. I couldn't even name the England squad now. There's players I've never even heard of in the squad, winning caps. We'll not win anything in my lifetime, I know that. The game has changed and what made England good; passion, aggression, determination, the bulldog spirit are things of the past. Peter Reid once said "if I was playing today, I'd not be playing. I'd be suspended all the time". I guess an owl faced man in the Ken Barlow mould is as good a man as any for the job. I'd sack him simply cos I hate him.
"The S*n: The paper you wipe your ars.e on and more sh*t comes off the paper"
RedAnt

Postby RedSi35 » Mon Oct 20, 2014 4:44 pm

Hodgson is clearly diverting criticism of his management tactics etc by getting personal with individial squad members............particularly liverpool players. Clearly there is some bitterness from him over his terrible reign at the club and now its manifesting in the England team.

Should he be sacked for it? probably not, but he should be sacked for his terrible management.

England are and will be eternal failures. Which is a shame, because there is definitely talent in the ranks, but the pressure of being an england player combined with the ineptitude of the FA and england management ( Venebals aside, thought he nearly did it ) will doom us.
RedSi35
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby woof woof ! » Tue Oct 21, 2014 8:43 am

RedAnt » Mon Oct 20, 2014 4:20 pm wrote:I agree he should go, but who would replace him?

I think Harry Redknapp will soon be available again  :D

He should have got the job in the first place but the muppets at the FA went with the pc safe option, Harry was a bit too "Del boy" for them.

woof woof !
Forum Moderator

Postby RedAnt » Tue Oct 21, 2014 10:06 am

woof woof ! » Tue Oct 21, 2014 7:43 am wrote:
RedAnt » Mon Oct 20, 2014 4:20 pm wrote:I agree he should go, but who would replace him?

I think Harry Redknapp will soon be available again  :D

He should have got the job in the first place but the muppets at the FA went with the pc safe option, Harry was a bit too "Del boy" for them.

Good point. He'd probably be the best option. Can't fault his spirit and he says it how it is. Mind, 'arry ain't afraid to 'ave a go at 'is players, is he? His words on that guy, the three stone overweight one? :D
"The S*n: The paper you wipe your ars.e on and more sh*t comes off the paper"
RedAnt

Postby Ciggy » Wed Oct 22, 2014 1:37 pm

Remember the grief I used to get on here when I said he should be sacked from Liverpool aswell  :laugh:
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Return to Football World Wide - General Discussion