Transfer policy still a shambles!

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby Stu the Red » Sun Oct 19, 2014 3:46 pm

So out of all the players signed only Lovren would be in our strongest line up! 116M.

Absolute disgrace!
Stu the Red
LFC Guru Member

Postby 7_Kewell » Sun Oct 19, 2014 3:59 pm

Boocity » Mon Sep 22, 2014 11:46 am wrote:Don't disagree with you. We need BR take a good look at whats going wrong, what changes need to be made and has the conviction to make the difficult decisions that will take us forward

Sitting Mario down and telling him he's on course to be out of here by January should be one of those difficult decisions. He's brought nothing to the first team. Either he starts running and making an effort or he can go to whichever Russian/Turkish club will have him. The lad really needs to grasp that this is the last chance saloon for him.
“You cannot transfer the heart and soul of Liverpool Football Club, although I am sure there are many clubs who would like to buy it.”
7_Kewell
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby ycsatbjywtbiastkamb » Sun Oct 19, 2014 3:59 pm

Stu the Red » Sun Oct 19, 2014 2:46 pm wrote:So out of all the players signed only Lovren would be in our strongest line up! 116M.

Absolute disgrace!

IMO Lovren is very lucky to be seen as a fixture in the starting XI, granted he is only 24 which is young for a CB and he is new to the club but he has been poor most of the season. Yer man Enrique nearly cost us the game today as well, that was another shocker to go along with the one he had against Basel. Make Moreno a fixture in the side please Brendan.
ycsatbjywtbiastkamb
LFC Guru Member

Postby 7_Kewell » Sun Oct 19, 2014 3:59 pm

ycsatbjywtbiastkamb » Sun Oct 19, 2014 2:59 pm wrote:
Stu the Red » Sun Oct 19, 2014 2:46 pm wrote:So out of all the players signed only Lovren would be in our strongest line up! 116M.

Absolute disgrace!

IMO Lovren is very lucky to be seen as a fixture in the starting XI, granted he is only 24 which is young for a CB and he is new to the club but he has been poor most of the season. Yer man Enrique nearly cost us the game today as well, that was another shocker to go along with the one he had against Basel. Make Moreno a fixture in the side please Brendan.

I've been a big fan of Enrique, but even i'll admit that he's looked a shadow of himself since the major injury.
“You cannot transfer the heart and soul of Liverpool Football Club, although I am sure there are many clubs who would like to buy it.”
7_Kewell
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby woof woof ! » Sun Oct 19, 2014 4:13 pm

Boocity » Mon Sep 22, 2014 12:46 pm wrote:D We need BR take a good look at whats going wrong, what changes need to be made and has the conviction to make the difficult decisions that will take us forward

Don't think BR will ever question his own tactics ! That's imo his biggest problem.

He had one of the worlds top strikers in his squad last term and consequently his "attack attack attack" policy paid dividends.

Times and personnel have changed unfortunately BR's "philosophy"  as evidenced by his signings and tactics hasn't.

Almost played off the park today by a QPR team that's sitting at the foot of the premiership.   :(

woof woof !
Forum Moderator

Postby Stu the Red » Sun Oct 19, 2014 4:52 pm

ycsatbjywtbiastkamb » Sun Oct 19, 2014 3:59 pm wrote:

Absolute disgrace!

What game were you watching? ???
Stu the Red
LFC Guru Member

Postby Stu the Red » Sun Oct 19, 2014 4:56 pm

7_Kewell » Sun Oct 19, 2014 3:59 pm wrote:
ycsatbjywtbiastkamb » Sun Oct 19, 2014 2:59 pm wrote:

Absolute disgrace!

I've been a big fan of Enrique, but even i'll admit that he's looked a shadow of himself since the major injury.

In the two games he's played? He didn't do much wrong today, Neville has probably influenced people's perception. Moreno is rubbish.
Stu the Red
LFC Guru Member

Postby only me » Sun Oct 19, 2014 5:23 pm

In the two games he's played? He didn't do much wrong today, Neville has probably influenced people's perception. Moreno is rubbish.

Moreno is a good player by far better then "your" lad Enrique which looks terrible and is in direct fault for recent goals( in QPR first goal he lost his lad TWICE). Your are just unable to change your position ,nothing new.
only me
LFC Super Member

Postby Stu the Red » Sun Oct 19, 2014 5:33 pm

Morono is the typical brain dead supporters favorite. He has zero game intelligence but because he's quick and enthusiastic and in what way was Jose at fault for either goal lad?

You want to blame people try blaming Johnson an Skrtel and then Coutinho for not closing space… but you you probably don't understand dealing with a problem at it's route cause…
Stu the Red
LFC Guru Member

Postby LFC1990 » Sun Oct 19, 2014 5:40 pm

Enrique lost Vargas twice simple as

The master and his apprentice
LFC1990
LFC Super Member

Postby red till i die!! » Sun Oct 19, 2014 7:37 pm

woof woof ! » Sun Oct 19, 2014 4:13 pm wrote:
Boocity » Mon Sep 22, 2014 12:46 pm wrote:D We need BR take a good look at whats going wrong, what changes need to be made and has the conviction to make the difficult decisions that will take us forward

Don't think BR will ever question his own tactics ! That's imo his biggest problem.

He had one of the worlds top strikers in his squad last term and consequently his "attack attack attack" policy paid dividends.

Times and personnel have changed unfortunately BR's "philosophy"  as evidenced by his signings and tactics hasn't.

Almost played off the park today by a QPR team that's sitting at the foot of the premiership.   :(

:nod
red till i die!!
LFC Super Member

Postby ycsatbjywtbiastkamb » Sun Oct 19, 2014 7:51 pm

Stu the Red » Sun Oct 19, 2014 3:52 pm wrote:
ycsatbjywtbiastkamb » Sun Oct 19, 2014 3:59 pm wrote:

Absolute disgrace!

What game were you watching? ???

The Liverpool game, what one were you watching?
ycsatbjywtbiastkamb
LFC Guru Member

Postby only me » Sun Oct 19, 2014 7:56 pm

Stu the Red » Sun Oct 19, 2014 4:33 pm wrote:Morono is the typical brain dead supporters favorite. He has zero game intelligence but because he's quick and enthusiastic and in what way was Jose at fault for either goal lad?

You want to blame people try blaming Johnson an Skrtel and then Coutinho for not closing space… but you you probably don't understand dealing with a problem at it's route cause…

Right Coutinho is to blame.....I might be brain dead but i know LFC wore the red shirt today...You probably saw reruns from 5 years ago. Enrique lost his guy TWICE.
only me
LFC Super Member

Postby Stu the Red » Sun Oct 19, 2014 8:10 pm

Right brain dead… Johnson and marvelous Martin were ball watching a punt.  There was no challenge what so ever. Jose then heads the ball out, a ball which had no pace on it regardless of what Neville says. How can he be picking a player up when the ball is headed clear? Coutinho was at this point ball watching and when the defence then pushes out pip is still out of position.

Jose then didn't cover himself in glory,  but to blame him when there were three players making Sunday league mistakes before him is absolutely insane.

Mental hospital insane
Stu the Red
LFC Guru Member

Postby only me » Mon Oct 20, 2014 8:16 am

Stu the Red » Sun Oct 19, 2014 7:10 pm wrote:Right brain dead… Johnson and marvelous Martin were ball watching a punt.  There was no challenge what so ever. Jose then heads the ball out, a ball which had no pace on it regardless of what Neville says. How can he be picking a player up when the ball is headed clear? Coutinho was at this point ball watching and when the defence then pushes out pip is still out of position.

Jose then didn't cover himself in glory,  but to blame him when there were three players making Sunday league mistakes before him is absolutely insane.

Mental hospital insane

A man driving gets a call from the wife ,"Hey dear watch out their is a car driving on the opposite direction" ,He answers "Only one? They are all driving in the opposite direction"

Stu you are the husband.
only me
LFC Super Member

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion