Basel V LIVERPOOL 01/10/14 19:45

Liverpool Football Club - Games

Postby Soupyzrx » Thu Oct 02, 2014 12:35 am

Pure and utter shlte.

The sooner we get booted out of Europe the better to be honest, so we can concentrate on the important stuff, like avoiding relegation.
I know that's not going to happen, but can you think of three teams in the Prem who are playing worse at present to take that bullet for us?
Really not looking forward to West Brom at the weekend. They've been a bogey team for us in recent years and based on our current form they'll be getting the KY warmed up.
Come to think of it, they probably won't bother getting lubed-up, they'll just give it to us dry!
I've a feeling 'a spanking' might be getting off lightly.
Soupyzrx
LFC Advanced Member

Postby killerp » Thu Oct 02, 2014 2:29 am

Well if they want to play like that... it will be a short lived come back.

Sturridge...you are our only hope!
killerp

Postby ycsatbjywtbiastkamb » Thu Oct 02, 2014 11:16 am

Our next 2 games in the CL are against Madrid whilst Basel's double header is against Ludogrets, there's a good chance that we'll have some serious ground to make up on Basel by the time we play Ludogrets on the 26th of next month.
ycsatbjywtbiastkamb
LFC Guru Member

Postby algymoon » Thu Oct 02, 2014 11:32 am

More shambles and bad results to come, starting with this weekend game..
Do not expect success with a leaky defence, which we had this same problem last season and the manager BR didn’t rectify it properly, however we got away last season because we a very strong fire power forward line, but it is not the case this season. We will only win by an odd goal no more.

It does appears that BR has no clue on defending whatsoever, he had bought new defenders but the goals leakage is even worse this season, this would only mean that the manager defending format is totally wrong.. He need to acquire a new defence coach to rectify this problem swiftly, otherwise in just six weeks time we will be out of most competitions and will be struggling in lower half of league table, and the latter is a serious possibility!!, BR head will fall if we have good and wise owners!!
algymoon

Postby RedSi35 » Thu Oct 02, 2014 6:39 pm

Gerrards post match interview slating players about not having the desire to win the game made me laugh.

As the captain and leader of the team, at no stage last night did i see him trying to spark something into the team, or gee up players to try and get them going.

To me he seems so quiet vocally and from a performance perspective these days.

Sterling looks shattered indeed. needs a rest, but without him, we are even less creative. Lallana who i thought had a decent game against everton at the weekend hardly touched the ball when he came on.

The likes of Markovic, countinhio were just invisible again.
RedSi35
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby RED BEERGOGGLES » Thu Oct 02, 2014 6:44 pm

RedSi35 » Thu Oct 02, 2014 5:39 pm wrote:Gerrards post match interview slating players about not having the desire to win the game made me laugh.

As the captain and leader of the team, at no stage last night did i see him trying to spark something into the team, or gee up players to try and get them going.

To me he seems so quiet vocally and from a performance perspective these days.

Sterling looks shattered indeed. needs a rest, but without him, we are even less creative. Lallana who i thought had a decent game against everton at the weekend hardly touched the ball when he came on.

The likes of Markovic, countinhio were just invisible again.

I've just posted on the Gerrard thread echoing the same sentiments mate ,I think Irony is lost on Gerrard ,Rodgers should be making those sound bites ,not just laying
all the blame on Balotelli.
RED BEERGOGGLES
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby red till i die!! » Thu Oct 02, 2014 9:09 pm

Very poor performance last night. Utter tripe if I'm being honest.
So poor in every department and they looked lost.
It's going to take a lot more than what we have returning to fix it also.
Not looking to good for us now in this comp as we could still only be on 3 points after the double header with Madrid.
We just have to get a result against the baggies on Saturday.
red till i die!!
LFC Super Member

Postby parchpea » Thu Oct 02, 2014 10:23 pm

Suarez and Sturridge where the bedrock of last years team and we are lost without them.

I think Sturridge will help a little but those boys had a MASSIVE influence on the team and allowed everyone to play
without fear, the 3 up top where unstoppable and opened up the pitch for us.

New team this year, new personalities, and we shouldn't underestimate the way we lost the league, massive hit that
for everyone connected to the club.
parchpea
LFC Super Member

Postby Kash_Mountain » Sat Oct 04, 2014 2:39 pm

Well, if anyone's looking for links.....

http://www.firstrows.eu/#

http://www.vipbox.eu/soccer

http://www.wiziwig.tv/broadcast.php?mat ... art=sports

Ballo benched, Ricky on.  Looks like SG sitting deep again and only one up front.  :no  Please no 4231 formation for crying out loud

ABSOLUTE STRENGTH       

ImageImage
Kash_Mountain

Previous

Return to Liverpool FC - Games