Brendan Rodgers thread (signs extended contract)

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby only me » Sun Sep 21, 2014 8:46 pm

Stu the Red » Sun Sep 21, 2014 6:03 pm wrote:
ycsatbjywtbiastkamb » Sun Sep 21, 2014 3:20 pm wrote:Some of the talk in this thread is ridiculous, Brendan took us to within an ace of the title last year and has got us in the CL for the first time in 5 years.
Yes we look a shambles at the moment but I'm absolutely convinced that there is a very good side within our squad, Brendan just needs a bit of time to find it.

Brendan blew the title last season and the only reason we were in that position was the form of Suarez. That much is surely obvious... ???

Rodgers has had enough time to improve the side and has had enough money to improve the squad, we have no world class/top class players for the first time in my life time and the mistakes and poor players haven't been shipped out and moved on.

A lot of money has been spunked up the wall and the signings we've made this year are frankly embarrassing. The players out there who would improve us he doesn't go for.
The man's been found out. He's an average manager with an average team. He was lucky last year because Suarez is simply a genius. He rubs off on everyone else with his work rate and determination and quality. Anyone underestimating how important he was is deluded. You only have to look at us now with Balotelli in the team instead, who in his own right is a very good footballer. Suarez was immense, Rodgers got lucky having him. Simple as that.

5 games to turn it round or he can go for all I care.

hmmm...What's the word i'm looking for yep total digshiite! The Man changed the way we played and compete in just 2 years ,Last year we were close to one of the biggest upsets in EPL history and you are giving Suarez the Credit ,I remember we won through Luis lengthy ban and run over opponents using his superb tactics and all that with a paper thin squad ,what a Joker! I hate retrospect merchants offering their merchandise after the score is known ,pathetic self deluded man.

I also took a swing at BR but i give credit to a man which restored the Joy of football to Anfield for the past 2 years. You ungrateful bitter man.
only me
LFC Super Member

Postby Red Focus » Mon Sep 22, 2014 3:02 am

Without LS Brendan is clueless. He spent all those money not on quality players who could bring us to the next level but on average players to increase the squad depth. If we continue on playing lousy football and getting defeats after defeats by Christmas, he must be sacked for the sake of the club and fans worldwide. I have always questioned his appointment in the first place and I thought I was wrong about him last season. Now without LS, my doubts about him are proving to be real. How could a club of Liverpool's stature appoint a former Reading and Watford manager with only one year experience in the PL to bring back the glories that we deserve? He knows how to talk, all the stuff about tiki taka, dominating games, attacking football, death by football to the opponents etc are all music to our ears but I can only see them when we're playing against sh*tty opponents but against stronger sides, we're still like headless chickens. I am giving him until Christmas to turn it around and if he is going to be a 'Hodgson part II', I will want him to be sacked. I think that's fair.
Red Focus
LFC Member

Postby killerp » Mon Sep 22, 2014 3:44 am

Red Focus » Mon Sep 22, 2014 2:02 am wrote:Without LS Brendan is clueless. He spent all those money not on quality players who could bring us to the next level but on average players to increase the squad depth. If we continue on playing lousy football and getting defeats after defeats by Christmas, he must be sacked for the sake of the club and fans worldwide. I have always questioned his appointment in the first place and I thought I was wrong about him last season. Now without LS, my doubts about him are proving to be real. How could a club of Liverpool's stature appoint a former Reading and Watford manager with only one year experience in the PL to bring back the glories that we deserve? He knows how to talk, all the stuff about tiki taka, dominating games, attacking football, death by football to the opponents etc are all music to our ears but I can only see them when we're playing against sh*tty opponents but against stronger sides, we're still like headless chickens. I am giving him until Christmas to turn it around and if he is going to be a 'Hodgson part II', I will want him to be sacked. I think that's fair.

We are all disappointed right now but look how van gaal is struggling at united, a world class manager(apparently) with a few world class players just brought in. Fooking leicester beating them 5-3. Also defensive issue costing them but van gaal can't seem to fix either.

Spurs have sacked managers every couple of seasons consistently for the last 10 years and we beat them 3-0 with our current problems! I don't want us to follow that trend.

I'd be curious to know who you would want as a replacement?
killerp

Postby only me » Mon Sep 22, 2014 5:56 am

Red Focus » Mon Sep 22, 2014 2:02 am wrote:Without LS Brendan is clueless. He spent all those money not on quality players who could bring us to the next level but on average players to increase the squad depth. If we continue on playing lousy football and getting defeats after defeats by Christmas, he must be sacked for the sake of the club and fans worldwide. I have always questioned his appointment in the first place and I thought I was wrong about him last season. Now without LS, my doubts about him are proving to be real. How could a club of Liverpool's stature appoint a former Reading and Watford manager with only one year experience in the PL to bring back the glories that we deserve? He knows how to talk, all the stuff about tiki taka, dominating games, attacking football, death by football to the opponents etc are all music to our ears but I can only see them when we're playing against sh*tty opponents but against stronger sides, we're still like headless chickens. I am giving him until Christmas to turn it around and if he is going to be a 'Hodgson part II', I will want him to be sacked. I think that's fair.

WTF??? The man turned us from one the most boring/frustrating LFC teams ever to an exciting attacking unit ,brought us back to CL competition and nearly grabbed the title and some compare him to Roy???

No one is doubting that current form is abysmal and needs immediate correction but the amount of trash thrown at the man is disgraceful and shows of total lack of football knowledge and patience.
only me
LFC Super Member

Postby Red Focus » Mon Sep 22, 2014 6:58 am

only me » Mon Sep 22, 2014 5:56 am wrote:

WTF??? The man turned us from one the most boring/frustrating LFC teams ever to an exciting attacking unit ,brought us back to CL competition and nearly grabbed the title and some compare him to Roy???

No one is doubting that current form is abysmal and needs immediate correction but the amount of trash thrown at the man is disgraceful and shows of total lack of football knowledge and patience.

Last season's wonderful football was due to one man. We were a one man team and without that man, we're downright pathetic. We start games lethargically without any zest for the game, let in goals, the opposition sit back and defend while we're passing the ball sideways and backwards and seldom threaten their keeper. Without LS, BR didn't want to sign world class players to make up for the loss but signed average players for squad depth. Squad depth is more important to him than any expensive marquee signings because he wants to win a trophy because we'll be in 4 competitions. But who cares about winning the Mickey mouse and FA Cup nowadays? It is top 4 finish and subsequently being able to attract top players to come is all that matters.

All the 9 players he bought are average or above average players at best. With 100+ million to spend, he should have done better than that. If I were him, I would field all the kids to play Middlesborough, f##k that mickey mouse cup game and rest all the senior players for the derby match and if we're going to start lethargically, lousy defence again, it will be 3-0 to the bitters for sure and they deserve it. I won't be watching to avoid further heartbreak.
Red Focus
LFC Member

Postby Santa » Mon Sep 22, 2014 7:05 am

I am one of you who was both refreshed and filled with optimism with what we achieved last season. While I'm sure what Luis gave to the team is more than just his 31 goals, he provide us with the goal threat that opponents focused their attention on, giving the likes of Sturridge a better opportunity to score, and when Luis is not in the position to score, he gave us the assist. Just look back and count how many of Sturridge and Raheem's goal are directly from Luis contribution? But in equal measure, Brendan "was forced" to play an attacking formation that we just happened to have the right personnel for and we reaped the benefit and went of a rampage last season.

Now this season it is more or less Brendan's team with the type of players he wanted. Unlike some, I do think we have a good mix and some of the signings will definitely come good (I'm talking about the likes of Moreno, Lallana, Can and Markovic) but it looks like Brendan have decided to sticked to his "we'll score more than you" kind of attitude. Opposition have found ways of playing and nullified us and Brendan have been clueless in how to deal with it. He have made himself looked like a very limited manager and his team selection, tactical changed midway into game is highly questionable and at times, his formation drives me crazy. A blind bat could see Borini are in no shape playing at the right level, and that pairing Lucas and Stevie will just slow the team down and unsettle the entire shape of the team. The fact that we made a 34 year old playing every minute of our games this season when it is obvious to all that his legs are gone made me question his man-management skill...is he too afraid to drop Stevie? He also have no clue on how to sort out our defence, and have not worked on replacing or challenging Mignolet's position in the team is again puzzling. I am sure Brendan wants to be loyal to his players, especially those he signed but I don't support the manager, I support the club and at the moment some of those players are not worthy of their position in the team and it is up to Brendan to sort them out.

Our bad start are down to one man, and that is Brendan Rodgers with his formation and team selection. Some injuries was unfortunate but I thought Brendan have the squad depth sorted out? Good job leaving the likes of Lallana and Markovic on the bench and get Borini and Lucas out. I don't want to be too critical of Brendan right now but he can be stubborn and at time clueless so the next few games will give a clearer picture of what he's made of. Another couple of defeats and we will soon see his reputation will go down as quickly as it rises last season.

Let's just make one thing clear...I'm not upset with the results per se but I am seriously sadden by the way any half decent opponents could so easily dominate us and play us off the field.
Never try to teach a pig to sing...

...it only waste your time, and annoys the pig
Santa
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby only me » Mon Sep 22, 2014 7:23 am

Red Focus » Mon Sep 22, 2014 5:58 am wrote:
only me » Mon Sep 22, 2014 5:56 am wrote:

Last season's wonderful football was due to one man. We were a one man team and without that man, we're downright pathetic. We start games lethargically without any zest for the game, let in goals, the opposition sit back and defend while we're passing the ball sideways and backwards and seldom threaten their keeper. Without LS, BR didn't want to sign world class players to make up for the loss but signed average players for squad depth. Squad depth is more important to him than any expensive marquee signings because he wants to win a trophy because we'll be in 4 competitions. But who cares about winning the Mickey mouse and FA Cup nowadays? It is top 4 finish and subsequently being able to attract top players to come is all that matters.

All the 9 players he bought are average or above average players at best. With 100+ million to spend, he should have done better than that. If I were him, I would field all the kids to play Middlesborough, f##k that mickey mouse cup game and rest all the senior players for the derby match and if we're going to start lethargically, lousy defence again, it will be 3-0 to the bitters for sure and they deserve it. I won't be watching to avoid further heartbreak.

How much goals did DS score? could have we done without him? We scored 100+ goals not because of Suarez but because of a system which created many attempts on goal and a system which gives a great striker an opportunity to score, System created by the MANAGER. LS was great for Liverpool but it wasn't a one man show he had a great supporting cast around him and a Manager which setup the tactics and game plan.

Regarding this season i'm not even going to address it as it's still early days and such decisive submissive comments frankly make me sick. Fans with an attention span of a mice on LSD are pathetic.
only me
LFC Super Member

Postby Santa » Mon Sep 22, 2014 7:28 am

only me » Mon Sep 22, 2014 6:23 am wrote:Regarding this season i'm not even going to address it as it's still early days and such decisive submissive comments frankly make me sick. Fans with an attention span of a mice on LSD are pathetic.

Early days...hmmm...right....let's stick with Mignolet, Sahko, Borini, Gerrard and Lucas until December then we'll see how close will we'll get to the Championship? Fns who can't spot a problem right away are frankly... :devil:
Last edited by Santa on Mon Sep 22, 2014 7:31 am, edited 1 time in total.

Santa
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby jacdaniel » Mon Sep 22, 2014 7:31 am

Think its Redcafe your looking for mate.
"When you walk, through a storm, hold your head up high"
jacdaniel
LFC Super Member

Postby only me » Mon Sep 22, 2014 7:36 am

Santa » Mon Sep 22, 2014 6:28 am wrote:
only me » Mon Sep 22, 2014 6:23 am wrote:Regarding this season i'm not even going to address it as it's still early days and such decisive submissive comments frankly make me sick. Fans with an attention span of a mice on LSD are pathetic.

Early days...hmmm...right....let's stick with Mignolet, Sahko, Borini, Gerrard and Lucas until December then we'll see how close will we'll get to the Championship? Fns who can't spot a problem right away are frankly... :devil:

You are missing the point...I think we can all spot the problems (hopefully BR as well) ,just not calling for his removal today and now as others here do while waiving off all the work he has done this past 2 years.
If you followed my posts i've called for Lucas removal for years now (and got much stick from fans here) ,same for Gerrard's problematic status...But i believe in BR ,i think he made some very good signing but he needs to regroup on this tactics and player assignments.
only me
LFC Super Member

Postby Santa » Mon Sep 22, 2014 7:50 am

only me » Mon Sep 22, 2014 6:36 am wrote:

You are missing the point...I think we can all spot the problems (hopefully BR as well) ,just not calling for his removal today and now as others here do while waiving off all the work he has done this past 2 years.
If you followed my posts i've called for Lucas removal for years now (and got much stick from fans here) ,same for Gerrard's problematic status...But i believe in BR ,i think he made some very good signing but he needs to regroup on this tactics and player assignments.

OK but while I don't call for his immediate removal but I'm starting to seriously question his judgement now, especially on this level with heavy expectations. Like I said his team selection, formation and tactics will give us more problem and bad days than good one, and I do think he's too stubborn and too full of himself to realised this until it's too late

Santa
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Red Focus » Mon Sep 22, 2014 7:50 am

only me » Mon Sep 22, 2014 7:36 am wrote:

Hope you're right mate re: Brendan needs time to regroup. But I still reckon we were a one man team last season. If you look at the 100 + goals we scored. At least half of them were assisted or scored by LS. Statistically, if we take all that out of the total goals scored, we'd probably score around 62 goals and 50+ goals conceded which would make us a relegation candidate. Now with LS no more and the huge hole left behind is filled up by the new average players plus Borini, Lucas, Sakho, Mignolet and ageing Stevie and last but not least, the leaky defence still a problem,  I hope Everton will have mercy on us on Saturday and I am beginning to fear our rivals have switched from Chelsea, City and Arsenal to Newcastle, Burnley, W.Brom, QPR and Sunderland if Brendan cannot make a turnaround soon.
Red Focus
LFC Member

Postby Stu the Red » Mon Sep 22, 2014 1:48 pm

only me » Mon Sep 22, 2014 7:23 am wrote:
How much goals did DS score? could have we done without him? We scored 100+ goals not because of Suarez but because of a system which created many attempts on goal and a system which gives a great striker an opportunity to score, System created by the MANAGER. LS was great for Liverpool but it wasn't a one man show he had a great supporting cast around him and a Manager which setup the tactics and game plan.

Regarding this season i'm not even going to address it as it's still early days and such decisive submissive comments frankly make me sick. Fans with an attention span of a mice on LSD are pathetic.

You're clearly blinded by your love of Rodgers and to compare Sturridge to Suarez is absolutely completely laughable, deluded and the words of a fantasist who has clearly never played the game at any level or even been to anfield once to watch a game. I suggest you go back to supporting your local side lad instead of calling people who've spent thousands of £££ of their hard earned on following the team around. "Fans" like you make me sick, glory hunting whoppers who don't even know where Liverpool is and don't know what local pride is all about.

Sturridge last season of course contributed superbly. His link up play with Luis and his goals were invaluable. But to compare the two as you have done is quite frankly pathetic. Liverpool last season would have adapted without Sturridge, the 5-0 away at Spurs was a game he didn't play in for example, one which was regarded by many as our best performance last season. However, when Luis was out of the side we didn't perform in anything like the same mannor or with anything like the same dominance in games. Infact, I can remember us without him looking short of idea's, lacking in creativety and lacking in a player who makes the ball stick upfront, yes we won a few early games 1-0, but we were by no means dominant in any of those games and we certainly didn't create chance after chance, as we did with Luis in the side.

You point out that we scored over 100 goals last season, which was correct, we did. Suarez scored 31 of those and was directly responsible in terms of assists for around 15. Then add all the moves he started by winning a ball, or playing a decisive pass to somone who could create a goal for a team mate and I'd say Suarez was responsible for a good 60 of the 100 goals we scored. Not to mention when he makes the ball stick upfront rather than it coming straight back at you saving goals or the fact he often instigated pressure on the opposition defence.

The thing is, you then you bang on about the system, but the reality is that Suarez was that good he could play in any system in the world and be effective. He was even effective from long balls and crosses into the box... or as a left winger in a front three... Granted, we played a certain way that helped get the very best from him, but to suggest it was the system that created all these chances and goals is completely f*cking moronic and clueless. Great players make great teams, these days you will never see a great team without great or at least excellent players all over the pitch. A player like Ronaldo, Messi or Suarez can turn a decent team into a great team. They can help other players raise their games and they make a huge difference to believe, confidence and team play. At times last season we felt like we were going into matches a goal up because we had Luis. Much in the same way the Mancs did a few years ago when they had Rooney (in his prime) and Ronaldo.

Players like Sturridge, Henderson and Sterling were absolutely thriving off playing with Luis last season. You only have to watch England to see the difference he made to Liverpool as most of the england side were our players. England looked abject and devoid of ideas, because they only had Rooney and Lallana instead of Coutinho and Luis Suarez.

Sturridge used to clearly look up to Luis as the rest of the side did and followed suit. When you see a player like Suarez closing a defender down as a footballer, you wouldn't insult him by standing still, you follow suit. Sterling and Henderson didn't need much encouagement themselves to close people down, but when they had Suarez doing it, they obviously followed him, not to mention when Henderson and Sterling instigated it Suarez was also one to follow them as a return favour. The thing is, Sturridge isn't that type of player, but playing next to Sterling, Henderson and Luis made him do those things. Sturridge is very much a me, me, me type of player, which is fine if he's surrounded by team players, this season, his partner is also a me, me, me type. This season he won't work as hard and I think you'll see a lot less from Daniel.

Rodgers last season shown naivety with his tactics against Chelsea. He has also so far shown he's absolutely woeful with a cheque book. He inherrited Sterling and Suarez (our two best and most important players from last season) and so far the only signings he can claim have been worth the money and a success are Coutinho and Sturridge.

Tactically, at the moment we are a shambles. At times last season we were a shambles, however, we had a world beater to pull us out of the Sh*t, conceding 50 goals in a season is that of a mid table side, regardless of the system. Last season we had a world class attack with a world class player supported by two or three excellent players and a few good ones. Most sides in the premier league have good players. Most sides have the odd or a few excellent ones... most sides don't have a truely world class player. Thats the difference.

Rodgers is nothing more than an average manager. He proved it last sesaon when he blew the league in the Chelsea match. He's lost the only player he had who can make a difference in 30 odd games a season, now he's struggling again. 7th, 2nd because of one man and now where will we finish this season? I am struggling to see us getting into the top four.
Stu the Red
LFC Guru Member

Postby only me » Mon Sep 22, 2014 2:59 pm

Stu the Red » Mon Sep 22, 2014 12:48 pm wrote:
only me » Mon Sep 22, 2014 7:23 am wrote:

You're clearly blinded by your love of Rodgers and to compare Sturridge to Suarez is absolutely completely laughable, deluded and the words of a fantasist who has clearly never played the game at any level or even been to anfield once to watch a game. I suggest you go back to supporting your local side lad instead of calling people who've spent thousands of £££ of their hard earned on following the team around. "Fans" like you make me sick, glory hunting whoppers who don't even know where Liverpool is and don't know what local pride is all about.

Sturridge last season of course contributed superbly. His link up play with Luis and his goals were invaluable. But to compare the two as you have done is quite frankly pathetic. Liverpool last season would have adapted without Sturridge, the 5-0 away at Spurs was a game he didn't play in for example, one which was regarded by many as our best performance last season. However, when Luis was out of the side we didn't perform in anything like the same mannor or with anything like the same dominance in games. Infact, I can remember us without him looking short of idea's, lacking in creativety and lacking in a player who makes the ball stick upfront, yes we won a few early games 1-0, but we were by no means dominant in any of those games and we certainly didn't create chance after chance, as we did with Luis in the side.

You point out that we scored over 100 goals last season, which was correct, we did. Suarez scored 31 of those and was directly responsible in terms of assists for around 15. Then add all the moves he started by winning a ball, or playing a decisive pass to somone who could create a goal for a team mate and I'd say Suarez was responsible for a good 60 of the 100 goals we scored. Not to mention when he makes the ball stick upfront rather than it coming straight back at you saving goals or the fact he often instigated pressure on the opposition defence.

The thing is, you then you bang on about the system, but the reality is that Suarez was that good he could play in any system in the world and be effective. He was even effective from long balls and crosses into the box... or as a left winger in a front three... Granted, we played a certain way that helped get the very best from him, but to suggest it was the system that created all these chances and goals is completely f*cking moronic and clueless. Great players make great teams, these days you will never see a great team without great or at least excellent players all over the pitch. A player like Ronaldo, Messi or Suarez can turn a decent team into a great team. They can help other players raise their games and they make a huge difference to believe, confidence and team play. At times last season we felt like we were going into matches a goal up because we had Luis. Much in the same way the Mancs did a few years ago when they had Rooney (in his prime) and Ronaldo.

Players like Sturridge, Henderson and Sterling were absolutely thriving off playing with Luis last season. You only have to watch England to see the difference he made to Liverpool as most of the england side were our players. England looked abject and devoid of ideas, because they only had Rooney and Lallana instead of Coutinho and Luis Suarez.

Sturridge used to clearly look up to Luis as the rest of the side did and followed suit. When you see a player like Suarez closing a defender down as a footballer, you wouldn't insult him by standing still, you follow suit. Sterling and Henderson didn't need much encouagement themselves to close people down, but when they had Suarez doing it, they obviously followed him, not to mention when Henderson and Sterling instigated it Suarez was also one to follow them as a return favour. The thing is, Sturridge isn't that type of player, but playing next to Sterling, Henderson and Luis made him do those things. Sturridge is very much a me, me, me type of player, which is fine if he's surrounded by team players, this season, his partner is also a me, me, me type. This season he won't work as hard and I think you'll see a lot less from Daniel.

Rodgers last season shown naivety with his tactics against Chelsea. He has also so far shown he's absolutely woeful with a cheque book. He inherrited Sterling and Suarez (our two best and most important players from last season) and so far the only signings he can claim have been worth the money and a success are Coutinho and Sturridge.

Tactically, at the moment we are a shambles. At times last season we were a shambles, however, we had a world beater to pull us out of the Sh*t, conceding 50 goals in a season is that of a mid table side, regardless of the system. Last season we had a world class attack with a world class player supported by two or three excellent players and a few good ones. Most sides in the premier league have good players. Most sides have the odd or a few excellent ones... most sides don't have a truely world class player. Thats the difference.

Rodgers is nothing more than an average manager. He proved it last sesaon when he blew the league in the Chelsea match. He's lost the only player he had who can make a difference in 30 odd games a season, now he's struggling again. 7th, 2nd because of one man and now where will we finish this season? I am struggling to see us getting into the top four.

where  to start....Overall statement you should work on your reading comprehension or i should work on getting my message through...

Love for BR? Hmm a month ago i was calling for his head because he didn't sign any striker after LS left...So love or no love i'll judge him by his actions and his track record.
Comparing DS to LS ,never did ,made a simple observation to coutner your ridicules claims that Luis was the only reason for our success last year...Remove DS numbers and you get a European league team..it's simple even you can understand...And  parading the fact you played some half-amateurish football as a token for your understanding of the game let me wipe my eyes for a second ,who gives a fck if you played on a Sunday Pub team or at Champion league team it doesn't give you any additional credit over anyother fan out their and frankly it's pathetic. As to you telling other fans who and how to support that's a real a$$ cracker coming from a negative bitter goat as yourself it's almost a compliment ,you don't get to tell other fans who and how to support their team.

You talk of my love of BR but you are practically in-love with Suarez and the lack of respect you display for the rest of the players and managers is an insult and a terrible example of a "fan" ,Jordan was the best basketball player in the world but he achieved shiite till he got the right manager and teammates ,same as LS...Your glorification of LS is embarrassing. Your are an ignorant ,pompous a$$ individual convinced you "invented" the game and the rest of us are just mugs. Bottom line LS with his border-line personality thrived in a system and with players which BR molded coached and guided. Concluding otherwise means your might have wicked left/right leg but you are blind as a bat
only me
LFC Super Member

Postby ycsatbjywtbiastkamb » Mon Sep 22, 2014 3:31 pm

Stu I think you are underestimating the role of Rodgers in Suarez's success. As a Liverpool player Suarez finished 6th, 8th, 7th and then 2nd so quite clearly just having Luis Suarez in our side wasn't a guarantee that we'd finish in the top 4.
The side had to be set up to get the best out of Suarez and to be fair to Brendan he identified that and did it.
Brendan moved on players like Carroll (who was doing okay), Adam and Downing and replaced them with quick, mobile players like Sturridge, Sterling and Coutinho who would compliment Suarez's game perfectly.
Yes our attack carried a poor midfield and defence but Rodgers built that attack, in Suarez's other seasons at the club we scored 59, 47 and 71 goals, nowhere near the 101 that we got after Rodgers rebuild.
Yes Luis Suarez is one of our greatest ever players but to just say that Brendan did f##k all and he was lucky is just plain wrong.
ycsatbjywtbiastkamb
LFC Guru Member

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion