FABIO BORINI- Official thread

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby ballotelliman » Thu Sep 04, 2014 8:41 pm

eds » Thu Sep 04, 2014 12:33 pm wrote:
ballotelliman » Thu Sep 04, 2014 10:02 am wrote:At the end of the day if it was me and manager said to me basically your not good enough and weve had a great offer from bottom 5 club id think feck you  your not getting rid of me and cashing in.

So you are supporting Borini FC instead of Liverpool FC now?  :suspect:

Good for you.

BTW - he was offered more money to join QPR and Sunderland so your argument of taking a pay cut makes no sense at all.  :upside:

Good point so that shows that its not just about money and that  he wants to play at a much better club thanks for pointing that out to everyone   :nod
ballotelliman
LFC Member

Postby eds » Thu Sep 04, 2014 11:48 pm

ballotelliman » Thu Sep 04, 2014 7:41 pm wrote:
eds » Thu Sep 04, 2014 12:33 pm wrote:
ballotelliman » Thu Sep 04, 2014 10:02 am wrote:At the end of the day if it was me and manager said to me basically your not good enough and weve had a great offer from bottom 5 club id think feck you  your not getting rid of me and cashing in.

So you are supporting Borini FC instead of Liverpool FC now?  :suspect:

Good for you.

BTW - he was offered more money to join QPR and Sunderland so your argument of taking a pay cut makes no sense at all.  :upside:

Good point so that shows that its not just about money and that  he wants to play at a much better club thanks for pointing that out to everyone   :nod

Ahh nothing like back-tracking on what you originally said about "demotions" and "pay cuts" or whatever the f**k you were blabbering on about....... :laugh:

No it just shows he has no ambition wanting to waste away in our reserves when he could have gone to another club getting regular game time and a higher pay check.

But i guess when you support Borini FC these things are beyond your comprehension.
"LIVERPOOL: 6 European Cups, 19 Domestic Titles, 3 UEFA Cups, 8 FA Cups, 9 League Cups and 4 European Super Cups and 1 Club World Championship

All other English clubs pale into insignificance!"
eds

Postby killerp » Fri Sep 05, 2014 3:21 am

Borini is not worth this heated debate... must be international break fever infecting the minds of posters.
killerp

Postby eds » Fri Sep 05, 2014 6:01 am

killerp » Fri Sep 05, 2014 2:21 am wrote:Borini is not worth this heated debate... must be international break fever infecting the minds of posters.

Agree mate.

The d**khead is still here and there is nothing we can do about it.

Let's move on. I wont be saying anymore on this thread.
"LIVERPOOL: 6 European Cups, 19 Domestic Titles, 3 UEFA Cups, 8 FA Cups, 9 League Cups and 4 European Super Cups and 1 Club World Championship

All other English clubs pale into insignificance!"
eds

Postby kazza » Fri Sep 05, 2014 6:43 am

Model and Scouser Erin O'Neill is set to marry Liverpool FC striker Fabio Borini next June.

Stunning model Erin O'Neill has been with Fabio Borini for almost two years and after he popped the question back in June, the pair are preparing to wed exactly a year later.

And since becoming his fiancée and planning their wedding, Erin who has been a well established commercial model for some time now, has been seen posing for the camera in bridal gowns.

The gowns she's modelled obviously aren't her real wedding dress as we're sure she'll be keeping that top secret, but even so, it's clear Erin will make a stunning bride.

Interesting to note that Suarez who's wife did not like life in Liverpool and wanted to leave we idolise yet Borini who is marrying a scouser and wants to stay in Liverpool we crucify. Bottom line is as long as he wears the shirt he will get my support, whether fourth place striker or just a reserve player. I cannot be angry at Borini that he decided to stay  :upside:
kazza
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Santa » Fri Sep 05, 2014 8:33 am

killerp » Fri Sep 05, 2014 2:21 am wrote:Borini is not worth this heated debate... must be international break fever infecting the minds of posters.

Football and transfer window withdrawal syndrome :laugh:
Never try to teach a pig to sing...

...it only waste your time, and annoys the pig
Santa
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby ballotelliman » Fri Sep 05, 2014 7:04 pm

eds » Fri Sep 05, 2014 6:01 am wrote:

Agree mate.

Be interested in both your views have changed now Sturridge is out ?
ballotelliman
LFC Member

Postby killerp » Sat Sep 06, 2014 8:48 am

ballotelliman » Fri Sep 05, 2014 6:04 pm wrote:
eds » Fri Sep 05, 2014 6:01 am wrote:

Agree mate.

Be interested in both your views have changed now Sturridge is out ?

Ballatelli in, lambert in reserve. Borini playing fifa back at Melwood until January when we offload him.
killerp

Postby C-R » Fri Sep 19, 2014 4:05 pm

seems to be a lot of discussion surrounding young Fabio at the moment, thought i would share this awesome goal he scored at training today

C-R
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby LFC1990 » Fri Sep 19, 2014 4:19 pm

Well it is Mignolet in goal  :rasp

The master and his apprentice
LFC1990
LFC Super Member

Postby RedAnt » Sat Sep 20, 2014 8:35 am

I have to say in dubious about Borini. The fact that he's getting game time so early in the season after being deemed surplus to requirements suggests a little amateurism on BR's part. Had Borini left, as was the plan, who would we play instead of him? One day he's not needed, the next he's playing in the CL. Seems he saw how threadbare we are upfront when BR didn't. And we brought in that Origini(?) lad and sent him back out on loan. It all seems a bit disorganised to me.
"The S*n: The paper you wipe your ars.e on and more sh*t comes off the paper"
RedAnt

Postby C-R » Sat Sep 20, 2014 8:42 am

RedAnt » Sat Sep 20, 2014 7:35 am wrote:I have to say in dubious about Borini. The fact that he's getting game time so early in the season after being deemed surplus to requirements suggests a little amateurism on BR's part. Had Borini left, as was the plan, who would we play instead of him? One day he's not needed, the next he's playing in the CL. Seems he saw how threadbare we are upfront when BR didn't. And we brought in that Origini(?) lad and sent him back out on loan. It all seems a bit disorganised to me.

I am not Borini's biggest fan by a long shot, but we had no choice but to play him with Sturridge injured.  As for Origi, lot's of clubs were in for him, but one of the sale conditions was that he was loaned back to the club for 1 more season, we agreed to this deal which got us the player
C-R
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby RedAnt » Sat Sep 20, 2014 8:55 am

I don't mind Borini. I think he has something to add. My confusion is to why he's getting game time when he's "not needed", and why we would sign players that can't play for us meaning we have to field Borini instead. I honestly think we started the season unprepared and it's showed already in our results and performances.
"The S*n: The paper you wipe your ars.e on and more sh*t comes off the paper"
RedAnt

Postby chriserfolg » Sat Sep 20, 2014 10:41 am

cardiff-red » Fri Sep 19, 2014 4:05 pm wrote:seems to be a lot of discussion surrounding young Fabio at the moment, thought i would share this awesome goal he scored at training today

Nothing special but wouldn't mind if he did this in a match .

Stunning ?
chriserfolg
LFC Basic Member

Postby damjan193 » Sat Sep 20, 2014 12:47 pm

RedAnt » Sat Sep 20, 2014 9:55 am wrote:I don't mind Borini. I think he has something to add. My confusion is to why he's getting game time when he's "not needed", and why we would sign players that can't play for us meaning we have to field Borini instead. I honestly think we started the season unprepared and it's showed already in our results and performances.

Well, if you believe what Brendan says in his interviews, he always talks about how he doesn't force anyone out of the club and that he simply tells them that game-time might be limited for them, that they might find themselves being 3rd or 4th choice and that they may never get a game at all, but if they train hard and show improvement, they could turn things around for themselves. He (apparently) said the same to Agger, who didn't agree, but Borini did and now here's his chance. Finding use for Borini now won't show disorganization on Brendan's part, it just shows that he's not going to be stubborn and not play him just because he wanted to sell him earlier. If Brendan thinks Borini can help the team, he will play him, just like he (apparently) does with all his players.
damjan193
LFC Super Member

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion