Rumour of the day - For the miserable tw@ts amongst you

Liverpool Football Club - The Rumour Mill

Postby C-R » Tue Sep 16, 2014 7:43 am

Liverpool are set to ramp up their interest in Marek Hamsik after the Napoli star refused to rule out a transfer away in January.

Reds chief Brendan Rodgers is known to be a huge fan of Hamsik and has been strongly linked with him before.

And now the Daily Express says Liverpool are set to push for him after he gave this cryptic answer over his Napoli future.

'I am happy here but in football you never know,' he told reporters.

Source: Metro
C-R
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby C-R » Tue Sep 16, 2014 7:44 am

Barcelona star Pedro could be headed for the Camp Nou exit in January if his playing time does not improve.

Reports in Spain suggest that the 27-year-old has grown tired of being considered a 'luxury back-up' at Barca and is ready to listen to offers from elsewhere.

Indeed, the forward is concerned that he will be even further sidelined once Luis Suarez has completed his ban despite the departure of Alexis Sanchez to Arsenal.

It is suggested that Pedro has had offers from the Premier League in the past and is now more open than ever before to listen to proposals.

Arsenal are named as one of the clubs that have tried to land Pedro in the past and Arsene Wenger could look to reunite the Tenerife native with Sanchez at the Emirates.

But the Gunners will face competition from Liverpool for the Spanish international.

Brendan Rodgers believes Pedro would fit the profile of his new squad at Anfield.

Pedro came through the youth ranks at Barca, breaking into the first team in 2008, and his since scored 102 in over 300 games for the club.

Source: Daily Express
C-R
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby C-R » Tue Sep 16, 2014 7:44 am

Ezequiel Lavezzi's inability to break into Paris Saint-Germain's starting eleven could see Liverpool snap-up the Argentinian for free.

The coveted forward has had to make do with infrequent appearances from the bench, often being handed the last 20-minutes to make an impact.

Lavezzi has the unenviable task of displacing Zlatan Ibrahimovic and Edinson Cavani from Laurent Blanc's formidable Championship winning side.

The 29-year-old's contract is due to expire in the summer of 2016, and with a new contract yet to be concluded - Brendan Rodgers may find himself with an embarrassment of striking riches.

A host of European giants including Inter Milan, Fiorentina and Atletico Madrid are known to want the forward, but the lure of the Premier League could see him destined for Anfield.

Acquiring Lavezzi for a nominal fee in January, or for free in the summer would represent a sizeable coup for the Merseyside club.

Source: Daily Express
C-R
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby bunglemark2 » Tue Sep 16, 2014 6:57 pm

Jesus mate....people can scour the red tabs themselves, you know...
http://s2.tinypic.com/30ldif7_th.jpg
See yooo, Judas. Yoo're gettin' on mah titz !
bunglemark2

Postby C-R » Tue Sep 16, 2014 7:11 pm

bunglemark2 » Tue Sep 16, 2014 5:57 pm wrote:Jesus mate....people can scour the red tabs themselves, you know...

if you dont like it then dont read it ffs, how miserable can one person be  :censored:
C-R
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Reg » Wed Sep 17, 2014 6:16 am

cardiff-red » Wed Sep 17, 2014 2:11 am wrote:
bunglemark2 » Tue Sep 16, 2014 5:57 pm wrote:Jesus mate....people can scour the red tabs themselves, you know...

if you dont like it then dont read it ffs, how miserable can one person be  :censored:

Totally agree with you and whats more most of us don't have time to find these rumours so I'm very grateful for all your posts over the last few months, keep it up!

Bungle, you miserable tw@t!  :ghostface:
Reg
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby bunglemark2 » Wed Sep 17, 2014 7:02 am

Reg » Wed Sep 17, 2014 5:16 am wrote:
cardiff-red » Wed Sep 17, 2014 2:11 am wrote:

Totally agree with you and whats more most of us don't have time to find these rumours so I'm very grateful for all your posts over the last few months, keep it up!

Bungle, you miserable tw@t!  :ghostface:

:laugh:
You pair of muppets ...
http://s2.tinypic.com/30ldif7_th.jpg
See yooo, Judas. Yoo're gettin' on mah titz !
bunglemark2

Postby ycsatbjywtbiastkamb » Wed Sep 17, 2014 10:04 am

bunglemark2
:laugh:
You pair of muppets ...

Come on mate you have to admit that if everyone put in the type of effort CR does these boards would be a much better place.
ycsatbjywtbiastkamb
LFC Guru Member

Postby woof woof ! » Wed Sep 17, 2014 10:36 am

ycsatbjywtbiastkamb » Wed Sep 17, 2014 10:04 am wrote:
if everyone put in the type of effort CR does these boards would be a much better place.

:nod

woof woof !
Forum Moderator

Postby Santa » Thu Sep 18, 2014 4:26 am

Christiano Ronaldo (CR) post on this board? :laugh:
Never try to teach a pig to sing...

...it only waste your time, and annoys the pig
Santa
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby red till i die!! » Thu Sep 18, 2014 12:35 pm

really disappointed if this turns out to be true  :nod
http://www.thisisanfield.com/2014/09/su ... rs-report/?

fair enough losing the likes of robinson, kelly etc but this lad is in a different class altogether. he performed well on loan last season and why he is not being included now is baffling considering borini who we didn't want is featuring.
to make it worse he will go for next to nothing as he is refusing to commit without the guarantees of game time. his recent interviews in the echo stated that he'd been given assurances by brendan in january that he would be a part of things this season but imo brendan just tells people what he thinks they like to hear.
red till i die!!
LFC Super Member

Postby maguskwt » Thu Sep 18, 2014 2:05 pm

red till i die!! » Thu Sep 18, 2014 11:35 am wrote:really disappointed if this turns out to be true  :nod

fair enough losing the likes of robinson, kelly etc but this lad is in a different class altogether. he performed well on loan last season and why he is not being included now is baffling considering borini who we didn't want is featuring.
to make it worse he will go for next to nothing as he is refusing to commit without the guarantees of game time. his recent interviews in the echo stated that he'd been given assurances by brendan in january that he would be a part of things this season but imo brendan just tells people what he thinks they like to hear.

The problem with Suso is that he is very similar to Coutinho, but Coutinho is a better passer with more incisive through passes. And we are already loaded in this area...
maguskwt
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 7_Kewell » Thu Sep 18, 2014 5:08 pm

red till i die!! » Thu Sep 18, 2014 11:35 am wrote:really disappointed if this turns out to be true  :nod

I like Suso, but who would you drop to play him? I can't see him dislodging anyone in the first 11 and this makes it difficult for him.

What's more, he didn't do all that well on loan and was punished a few times for being late to training.
“You cannot transfer the heart and soul of Liverpool Football Club, although I am sure there are many clubs who would like to buy it.”
7_Kewell
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby red till i die!! » Thu Sep 18, 2014 5:26 pm

suso like coutinho can operate in a couple of positions. id much rather be looking at him coming off the bench than borini.  he's a quick thinker, decent passer and he can move with the ball. in games were we struggle he could bring us that key pass to unlock the 3 points. anytime he's featured for us he's done well and links up play nicely.
milan will be getting a future star imo and for next to nothing as well. i hope this isn't what ends up happening with other's on loan deals like, texiera, ibe, smith and wisdom because if so we have pretty much wrote off another generation.
we paid a lot of money for sakho and he's third choice, i'd much rather see a little more patience being shown with what we have coming through rather than spending bucket loads on players who aren't a lot better.
red till i die!!
LFC Super Member

Postby red till i die!! » Thu Sep 18, 2014 5:32 pm

7_Kewell » Thu Sep 18, 2014 5:08 pm wrote:

I like Suso, but who would you drop to play him? I can't see him dislodging anyone in the first 11 and this makes it difficult for him.

What's more, he didn't do all that well on loan and was punished a few times for being late to training.

i dont think we have to drop anyone as he just isnt at that level to be starting every game but he most definately could be an impact sub. he suits the supposed philosophy down to the ground.
he's from spain so probably found it easy to slip back into a relaxed lifestyle but as far as his conduct in liverpool is concerned, i don't think there has ever been a problem.
red till i die!!
LFC Super Member

PreviousNext

Return to The Rumour Mill