Mario Balotelli

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby bunglemark2 » Fri Aug 29, 2014 9:54 pm

Bill Shankly Rules » Mon Aug 25, 2014 9:12 pm wrote:He's obviously only here for ££££££££££££ it seems. another large contract. His posture and demeanor when turning up for medicals with his hoodies on, shows he looks like he don't actually give a sh*t.

thats what messages it sends out. hes a chav.

I give it 12 months. and BR will be selling next summer. No doubt whatsoever.

That is a "panic" buy. Falcao and Cavani don't want to come to Anfield, so BR buys us a troublesome dude.

This just gets better and better. :lookaround

Has this phuckwhit not been put down yet? Jaysus mods...
http://s2.tinypic.com/30ldif7_th.jpg
See yooo, Judas. Yoo're gettin' on mah titz !
bunglemark2

Postby RedAnt » Fri Aug 29, 2014 10:13 pm

bunglemark2 » Fri Aug 29, 2014 8:54 pm wrote:
Bill Shankly Rules » Mon Aug 25, 2014 9:12 pm wrote:He's obviously only here for ££££££££££££ it seems. another large contract. His posture and demeanor when turning up for medicals with his hoodies on, shows he looks like he don't actually give a sh*t.

thats what messages it sends out. hes a chav.

I give it 12 months. and BR will be selling next summer. No doubt whatsoever.

That is a "panic" buy. Falcao and Cavani don't want to come to Anfield, so BR buys us a troublesome dude.

This just gets better and better. :lookaround

Has this phuckwhit not been put down yet? Jaysus mods...

I think he got the boot...
"The S*n: The paper you wipe your ars.e on and more sh*t comes off the paper"
RedAnt

Postby leeroy74 » Sat Aug 30, 2014 12:37 pm

Balotelli hat trick against spuds. You read it here first
leeroy74
LFC Super Member

Postby tonyeh » Sat Aug 30, 2014 5:17 pm

So long as I can read about it again in the Monday morning papers...
tonyeh

Postby ballotelliman » Sat Aug 30, 2014 8:29 pm

i wonder what he will write on his vest this time when he scores his first goal.
ballotelliman
LFC Member

Postby C-R » Sun Aug 31, 2014 4:15 pm

Rodgers on Balotelli: "I'm giving him responsibility. For first time in his life, he marked at a corner. I'm serious."

Rodgers: "I said to Mario, 'You're picking up a man at [defensive] corners'. He said: 'I don't mark at corners'. I said: 'You do now'"
C-R
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby ycsatbjywtbiastkamb » Sun Aug 31, 2014 7:20 pm

Good performance from Mario today.
Should really have scored a hat trick but it bodes well that he found himself in so many good goal scoring positions playing our style of footy. Loved his work rate as well, there's nothing more Liverpool fans love to see than a talented player working his @rse off for the cause.
ycsatbjywtbiastkamb
LFC Guru Member

Postby Thommo's perm » Mon Sep 01, 2014 10:04 am

To the tune of the Clapping Song (My momma told me...)
"Oh Balotelli, our Balotelli,
Now he's un Rosso, Super Ma-rio!
He use his right-a, he use his left-a,
He use his head-a to score the goals-a!"
Thommo's perm

Postby only me » Mon Sep 01, 2014 2:04 pm

ycsatbjywtbiastkamb » Sun Aug 31, 2014 6:20 pm wrote:Good performance from Mario today.
Should really have scored a hat trick but it bodes well that he found himself in so many good goal scoring positions playing our style of footy. Loved his work rate as well, there's nothing more Liverpool fans love to see than a talented player working his @rse off for the cause.

Would give him credit for being involved and active but wouldn't say he had a good game. Top striker which misses on 4 clear chances at goal (2-3 excellent chances) can't be satisfied with his performance.
only me
LFC Super Member

Postby 7_Kewell » Mon Sep 01, 2014 2:40 pm

only me » Mon Sep 01, 2014 1:04 pm wrote:
ycsatbjywtbiastkamb » Sun Aug 31, 2014 6:20 pm wrote:Good performance from Mario today.

Would give him credit for being involved and active but wouldn't say he had a good game. Top striker which misses on 4 clear chances at goal (2-3 excellent chances) can't be satisfied with his performance.

The guy clearly isn't match fit. This was his first game since the World Cup, hence the rusty nature of his performance.
“You cannot transfer the heart and soul of Liverpool Football Club, although I am sure there are many clubs who would like to buy it.”
7_Kewell
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby woof woof ! » Mon Sep 01, 2014 3:30 pm

only me » Mon Sep 01, 2014 2:04 pm wrote:

Think a few days ago I  asked the question, "Balotelli top striker ?"

Loads in here running to defend him

No doubting his footballing talent BUT as a striker he had two totally free headers against Spurs yesterday, put one effort way to close to the keeper and the other past the post, in my book it's a fail.

Best way I can express my take on Balotelli is -------- if we ever play with one up front, don't let it be him.

woof woof !
Forum Moderator

Postby aCe' » Mon Sep 01, 2014 3:40 pm

I thought he did well and the shape of the side looks a million times better with 2 upfront and Sterling playing 'in the hole' with freedom and space to run both on and off the ball. I think the one thing we didnt see which will be extremely important for us with regards to his performances was his movement off the ball on the counter attack.

Too early to judge but I was (cautiously) impressed with his attitude in that first game.
aCe'
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby ballotelliman » Mon Sep 01, 2014 5:47 pm

Cannot believe people dissing him after one game. Hes been to the world cup scored a great header by the way comes back from other side of world has anew baby last minute gets signed by us trains for a few days gets into many great scoring positions in the first half hour which is a sign of a great striker by the way and some of you practically say hes useless. i can remember Suarez first season couldnt hit a barn door but i think he turned it around i think?
ballotelliman
LFC Member

Postby maguskwt » Mon Sep 01, 2014 6:05 pm

He needs match fitness... That's All...
maguskwt
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby ycsatbjywtbiastkamb » Mon Sep 01, 2014 6:38 pm

aCe' » Mon Sep 01, 2014 2:40 pm wrote:I thought he did well and the shape of the side looks a million times better with 2 upfront and Sterling playing 'in the hole' with freedom and space to run both on and off the ball. I think the one thing we didnt see which will be extremely important for us with regards to his performances was his movement off the ball on the counter attack.

Too early to judge but I was (cautiously) impressed with his attitude in that first game.

We certainly didn't look as toothless up front as we did against City that's for sure.
I'd like to see us try and shoehorn at least one more creative player into the line up though, if we dropped Gerrard it would be pretty easy but that won't happen. Maybe Lallana could do Allens job in midfield? He's not as good defensively as Joe but he'd bring a bit more to the table offensively whilst still giving us a certain amount of work rate -

Gerrard

Henderson                                       Lallana

Sterling

Balotelli               Sturridge

Gerrard is lucky to be regarded as practically undroppable by the manager, especially when you consider the talent we have sitting on the bench now.
ycsatbjywtbiastkamb
LFC Guru Member

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion