FABIO BORINI- Official thread

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby red till i die!! » Tue Aug 12, 2014 4:01 pm

he's making the right decision in the end, he's not good enough to play here and no one else is looking for him. he's got a real chance at sunderland to make a name for himself and in truth thats his level.
best of luck to the lad.
red till i die!!
LFC Super Member

Postby RED BEERGOGGLES » Fri Aug 15, 2014 2:22 pm

http://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/liverpools-fabio-borini-want-join-7621507?

“I cannot tell you everything because that is not normal in football and it is not fair on everybody, but it’s not that Borini does not want to come and that we are trying to convince him - not at all.

“I have talked to Fabio and things are clear. It’s just a matter of doing it at the right time.”
RED BEERGOGGLES
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby ballotelliman » Thu Aug 21, 2014 2:20 pm

Milan agree 16 million pound fee for balotelli from liverpool  bbc sport today. Well im very pleased for that price meaning surely Borini goes to sunderland for 14 million thats like getting him for free. Yes i know there will be plenty doubters on his character but te fact is hes still very young  and theres no doubting his ability and with champions league football now should be a great asset  and te best penalty taker on the planet  i think  Brendan has done a great cheap deal.
ballotelliman
LFC Member

Postby C-R » Tue Aug 26, 2014 7:00 pm

Reports in the Northen Echo (Sunderland) tonight are that AC Milan are trying to take Fabio on loan

Not happy about this loaning to Italian clubs, it never ends well for us

Slightly pi$$ed with Borini for being selfish, 14 million was accepted by us from Sunderland and would have been super business
C-R
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby ballotelliman » Wed Aug 27, 2014 5:21 pm

cardiff-red » Tue Aug 26, 2014 7:00 pm wrote:Reports in the Northen Echo (Sunderland) tonight are that AC Milan are trying to take Fabio on loan

Slightly pi$$ed with Borini for being selfish, 14 million was accepted by us from Sunderland and would have been super business

Come on put yourself in his boots.  Hes young  and knows sunderland will be scrapping for regulation most seasons. He reminds me of dirk kuyt  shows loads of effort and desire but just not prolific enough in front of goal. i agree though 14 million is a great price for us and i do agree with you about loan deals but player power is tops so he will be prob get his wish.
ballotelliman
LFC Member

Postby ycsatbjywtbiastkamb » Wed Aug 27, 2014 8:28 pm

ballotelliman » Wed Aug 27, 2014 4:21 pm wrote:
cardiff-red » Tue Aug 26, 2014 7:00 pm wrote:Reports in the Northen Echo (Sunderland) tonight are that AC Milan are trying to take Fabio on loan

Come on put yourself in his boots.  Hes young  and knows sunderland will be scrapping for regulation most seasons. He reminds me of dirk kuyt  shows loads of effort and desire but just not prolific enough in front of goal. i agree though 14 million is a great price for us and i do agree with you about loan deals but player power is tops so he will be prob get his wish.

Yep, it's disappointing for us because as you say £14m would constitute a great bit of business but how many players would do any different in his position?
ycsatbjywtbiastkamb
LFC Guru Member

Postby LFC1990 » Thu Aug 28, 2014 9:09 am

Ac Milan refused to loan ballotelli to us and would only deal with a permanent transfer and now they want to loan Borini as well as Torres from Chelsea

I hate Italian clubs with their loaning and corruptness

The master and his apprentice
LFC1990
LFC Super Member

Postby red till i die!! » Thu Aug 28, 2014 11:56 am

LFC1990 » Thu Aug 28, 2014 9:09 am wrote:Ac Milan refused to loan ballotelli to us and would only deal with a permanent transfer and now they want to loan Borini as well as Torres from Chelsea

I hate Italian clubs with their loaning and corruptness

i hate the fact that we usually give in to them  :nod
red till i die!!
LFC Super Member

Postby Santa » Mon Sep 01, 2014 10:49 pm

At the prime age of 23, I would have thought one's main priority and hunger as a professional footballer is to have more game time rather than judt rotting away sitting on the bench...well we know money > progress is what motivates him!  :no
Never try to teach a pig to sing...

...it only waste your time, and annoys the pig
Santa
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby ycsatbjywtbiastkamb » Mon Sep 01, 2014 11:29 pm

Santa » Mon Sep 01, 2014 9:49 pm wrote:At the prime age of 23, I would have thought one's main priority and hunger as a professional footballer is to have more game time rather than judt rotting away sitting on the bench...well we know money > progress is what motivates him!  :no

In terms of permanent transfers his CV reads - Chelsea, Roma and Liverpool.
I don't think he is prepared to take such a significant step down in his career at 23, if he was 33 then maybe yes but not 23, I think the lad is prepared to go but only to another top club. Milan would have been the ideal move for him.
ycsatbjywtbiastkamb
LFC Guru Member

Postby damjan193 » Mon Sep 01, 2014 11:47 pm

I think not playing at all is a bigger step down than playing regularly in Sunderland or QPR. I can't believe that he actually asked them to pay him 90k per week!

But if he wants to stay, fine. Lock him up in the darkest basement and make sure that he doesn't see daylight until his contract runs out.
damjan193
LFC Super Member

Postby ycsatbjywtbiastkamb » Mon Sep 01, 2014 11:50 pm

damjan193 » Mon Sep 01, 2014 10:47 pm wrote:I think not playing at all is a bigger step down than playing regularly in Sunderland or QPR. I can't believe that he actually asked them to pay him 90k per week!

But if he wants to stay, fine. Lock him up in the darkest basement and make sure that he doesn't see daylight until his contract runs out.

£90k a week? Where did you hear that mate? I can't see that being true.
If it is he obviously had no intention of going.
ycsatbjywtbiastkamb
LFC Guru Member

Postby damjan193 » Mon Sep 01, 2014 11:58 pm

ycsatbjywtbiastkamb » Tue Sep 02, 2014 12:50 am wrote:
damjan193 » Mon Sep 01, 2014 10:47 pm wrote:I think not playing at all is a bigger step down than playing regularly in Sunderland or QPR. I can't believe that he actually asked them to pay him 90k per week!

I think you posted in the rumors thread that QPR said that he should be "more realistic"?

Borini's deal to #QPR: Fee agreed with #lfc - £10m rising to £13m - but wages the issue. Player wants £90k-a-wk. Club offered £58k so far.
damjan193
LFC Super Member

Postby ycsatbjywtbiastkamb » Tue Sep 02, 2014 12:05 am

damjan193 » Mon Sep 01, 2014 10:58 pm wrote:
ycsatbjywtbiastkamb » Tue Sep 02, 2014 12:50 am wrote:

I think you posted in the rumors thread that QPR said that he should be "more realistic"?

Borini's deal to #QPR: Fee agreed with #lfc - £10m rising to £13m - but wages the issue. Player wants £90k-a-wk. Club offered £58k so far.

Yeah but when QPR said he should be more realistic I thought he was maybe asking for £50k a week or something like that, £90k is just ridiculous. I'm actually surprised they offered him £58k a week.
He's had no intention of leaving asking for money like that, he must have known that QPR would baulk at that figure, probably hoping that he can get a run out in the cup games for us and turn his career round in a similar fashion to Hendo who was nearly out of the door at one point himself.
ycsatbjywtbiastkamb
LFC Guru Member

Postby eds » Tue Sep 02, 2014 12:22 am

He is an absolute f**kwit and deserves to be booed mercilessly and fruit thrown at him next time he arrives at Melwood or any of our training sessions.

No time for "these" types of players, $90k seriously what an A-grade c**t!

Needs to have the s**t kicked out of him, another Salif Diao situation unfolding........   :no
"LIVERPOOL: 6 European Cups, 19 Domestic Titles, 3 UEFA Cups, 8 FA Cups, 9 League Cups and 4 European Super Cups and 1 Club World Championship

All other English clubs pale into insignificance!"
eds

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion