LIVERPOOL v Dortmund   Sunday 10th August 12.15 KO

Liverpool Football Club - Games

Postby ycsatbjywtbiastkamb » Sun Aug 10, 2014 4:51 pm

The weather is absolutely awful here now, glad it didn't arrive during the game.
ycsatbjywtbiastkamb
LFC Guru Member

Postby kazza » Sun Aug 10, 2014 5:15 pm

damjan193 » Sun Aug 10, 2014 3:27 pm wrote:Well hopefully this result will shut a few doom-and-gloomers up for a while :D.

NEVER!
:laugh:
kazza
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby RED BEERGOGGLES » Sun Aug 10, 2014 7:19 pm

Well without taking a performance in a friendly out of context that was impressive !  Coutinho's display  was completely  mesmerising ,and the whole offensive
performance mirrored some of our best attacking play last season ,only this time we had a defence that looked comfortable ....Lovren marshalled the back
superbly and he was audible throughout ,clearly captain material ,and Manquillo was unreal the amount of energy this kid has is equal to Henderson ,loving the
enthusiasm he shown.

Delighted with that display ,and considering it was my first match this season at Anfield since Newcastle last campaign ,it couldn't have been better ,Dortmund fans
were proper class never stopped singing ,cant wait for the real football to start next Sunday.    :buttrock  :buttrock
RED BEERGOGGLES
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby kazza » Mon Aug 11, 2014 10:25 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c1iuIj7OnUE

If I was going to like a German team it has to be these guys. The fans were a class act!

I bet you many fans there will use the fact that they sang YNWA at Anfield as a badge of honor. That is what we mean to world football as everyone knows that about us. Anyone you ask around the world about Liverpool and they will say the fans and that song. It will always give me goose bumps when I hear it. It means more to me than my National Anthem!
kazza
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Santa » Wed Aug 13, 2014 7:32 pm

Dortmund beat Bayern 2-0 with most of the same lineup that we beat 4-0 just days ago...am I trying to say something? surely not!  :no
Never try to teach a pig to sing...

...it only waste your time, and annoys the pig
Santa
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby ycsatbjywtbiastkamb » Thu Aug 14, 2014 9:34 am

Santa » Wed Aug 13, 2014 6:32 pm wrote:Dortmund beat Bayern 2-0 with most of the same lineup that we beat 4-0 just days ago...am I trying to say something? surely not!  :no

Don't beat around the bush, just say it - we are going to win the CL    :D
This club and that competition has a shared destiny, some of the worst and greatest moments in not just our history but sporting history have occurred in our pursuit of that trophy. I actually wouldn't put it past us to win it, as a club we believe that our name is written on the trophy and a more importantly lot of our opponents do too, it gives us an edge.
If we can get through what will undoubtably be a tough group (given our UEFA ranking) no club no matter how big they are will fancy playing us in the knockout stages, especially if the second leg is at Anfield.
ycsatbjywtbiastkamb
LFC Guru Member

Previous

Return to Liverpool FC - Games