Players who've impressed this season:

The Premiership - General Discussion

Postby metalhead » Sun May 04, 2014 10:08 pm

Stu the Red » Thu Feb 13, 2014 12:24 am wrote:Special mentions for Sterling (who I honestly thought had lost everything) the lad is really playing well and deserving of his place and I believe he's been nearly as key as Coutinho in our recent attacking displays.

Also to Jon Flannagan who's use of the ball and anticipation and reading the flight of the ball have proven to be absolutely exceptional so far this season. Johnson should f*ck right off, I'd have Flanno any day of the week instead.

And a big shout for Bentaleb from Spurs, the lad looks an absolute natural player, Vieira/Toure mould. Pure and utter class, if Spurs don't make the champions league, he should be the first name on our shopping list. Been meaning to mention him for a while but after seeing how good he was tonight thought it might be about time! :)

Not seen much of Bentaleb's passing Stu, so I can't really categorize him in the Vieira/Toure mould, however his ball at his feet is rather impressive, very tidy and rarely gives the ball away, only 19 too!
ImageImageImage
metalhead
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Welsh LFC » Tue May 13, 2014 9:42 am

David Marshall has been outstanding for Cardiff, the defence was very leaky but they would have been nearly as bad as Derby's last visit to the Prem without him.
Welsh LFC
LFC Basic Member

Previous

Return to Premiership - General Discussion