LIVERPOOL vs Chelsea - Sun 27 April 2014 - KO 2.05pm

Liverpool Football Club - Games

Postby tubby » Thu Apr 24, 2014 2:54 pm

bunglemark2 » Thu Apr 24, 2014 12:23 pm wrote:
mkingdom » Thu Apr 24, 2014 11:01 am wrote:It's all relative anyway. A weakened Chelsea is still a team filled with players that would walk into most other EPL sides.

He'll be starting with the likes of Schwarzer, Cole, Cahill, Luiz, Lampard, Schurrle, Ba, Oscar and Mikel.

If he was trying to distract us pre-game it looks like it is working. We just need to focus on the game and not all the smoke and mirrors Jose conjures up.

Distract "us"? I doubt any LFC players are regular posters here :)

They all post here. Didn't you know?  :rasp

I think this is all smoke and mirrors and he will still field a strong 11 on Sunday. They are weakend anyway in that they are missing Cech, Terry and probably Ramires. Even so they are still a strong team that Rogers won't be taking lightly so I expect him to treat this like any other game we have played recently.
My new blog for my upcoming holiday.

http://kunstevie.wordpress.com/
tubby
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Lando_Griffin » Thu Apr 24, 2014 5:00 pm

I see Moris is up to his old tricks again. All this blather about fielding a weakened team is purely to take all the pressure off his side and mount it on us. They'll be weakened from injury and suspension, as will we, but their starting 11 will almost certainly have cost more than ours to construct no matter who plays.

I hated him during his first stint at Sh*tski and a spell abroad has done nothing to change that now he's back. Scumbag.

Rafa Benitez - An unfinished Legend.
Lando_Griffin
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby SouthCoastShankly » Thu Apr 24, 2014 5:35 pm

Lando_Griffin » Thu Apr 24, 2014 4:00 pm wrote:I see Moris is up to his old tricks again. All this blather about fielding a weakened team is purely to take all the pressure off his side and mount it on us. They'll be weakened from injury and suspension, as will we, but their starting 11 will almost certainly have cost more than ours to construct no matter who plays.

I hated him during his first stint at Sh*tski and a spell abroad has done nothing to change that now he's back. Scumbag.

Stone the crows.

Lazarus would be proud...
SouthCoastShankly
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Lando_Griffin » Thu Apr 24, 2014 5:39 pm

SouthCoastShankly » Thu Apr 24, 2014 4:35 pm wrote:
Lando_Griffin » Thu Apr 24, 2014 4:00 pm wrote:I see Moris is up to his old tricks again. All this blather about fielding a weakened team is purely to take all the pressure off his side and mount it on us. They'll be weakened from injury and suspension, as will we, but their starting 11 will almost certainly have cost more than ours to construct no matter who plays.

Stone the crows.

Bless you my child...  :D

Lando_Griffin
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby SouthCoastShankly » Thu Apr 24, 2014 6:27 pm

Lando_Griffin » Thu Apr 24, 2014 4:39 pm wrote:
SouthCoastShankly » Thu Apr 24, 2014 4:35 pm wrote:

Stone the crows.

Bless you my child...  :D

Welcome back, good to see some old faces pop up again. I think we are just exiting the darks ages into the renaissance.
SouthCoastShankly
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby C-R » Thu Apr 24, 2014 7:01 pm

Ramires banned - Official now

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/27151054

Chelsea: Ramires receives four-match ban for violent conduct

Chelsea midfielder Ramires will miss the rest of the Premier League season after he accepted a charge of violent conduct.

The Brazilian was charged following an off-the-ball incident with Sunderland's Sebastian Larsson, which was not seen by the match officials.

The 27-year-old will serve a four-match suspension.

Manager Jose Mourinho and assistant Rui Faria are also subject to FA charges from the match.
C-R
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby SouthCoastShankly » Thu Apr 24, 2014 7:11 pm

cardiff-red » Thu Apr 24, 2014 6:01 pm wrote:Ramires banned - Official now

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/27151054

Chelsea: Ramires receives four-match ban for violent conduct

Chelsea midfielder Ramires will miss the rest of the Premier League season after he accepted a charge of violent conduct.

The Brazilian was charged following an off-the-ball incident with Sunderland's Sebastian Larsson, which was not seen by the match officials.

The 27-year-old will serve a four-match suspension.

Manager Jose Mourinho and assistant Rui Faria are also subject to FA charges from the match.

Now is the time to turn these chavs over. Never a better time to put some past them whilst they're without Terry and Cech.
SouthCoastShankly
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Redman in wales » Thu Apr 24, 2014 7:52 pm

The £123.7m 'weakened' team that Chelsea could field on Sunday

Redman in wales
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Lando_Griffin » Thu Apr 24, 2014 8:16 pm

Unless he's banned or injured I would expect David Luiz to play alongside Cahill.

Lando_Griffin
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby ycsatbjywtbiastkamb » Thu Apr 24, 2014 8:29 pm

Lando_Griffin » Thu Apr 24, 2014 7:16 pm wrote:Unless he's banned or injured I would expect David Luiz to play alongside Cahill.

They have got a few options at CB, they could play Luiz or Ivanovic or even one or two commentators close to Chelsea are suggesting their highly rated reserve CB Andreas Christensen could get a run out.
ycsatbjywtbiastkamb
LFC Guru Member

Postby 7_Kewell » Thu Apr 24, 2014 9:03 pm

Lando_Griffin » Thu Apr 24, 2014 7:16 pm wrote:Unless he's banned or injured I would expect David Luiz to play alongside Cahill.

I hope so, Luiz is an awful defender.
“You cannot transfer the heart and soul of Liverpool Football Club, although I am sure there are many clubs who would like to buy it.”
7_Kewell
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby damjan193 » Thu Apr 24, 2014 10:23 pm

Redman in wales » Thu Apr 24, 2014 7:52 pm wrote:The £123.7m 'weakened' team that Chelsea could field on Sunday

As expensive as it is, it's a very beatable team. Drawable at the very least.
damjan193
LFC Super Member

Postby bunglemark2 » Thu Apr 24, 2014 11:11 pm

If that little pox Salah plays, I'd like to see Skrtel absolutely lamp him out of it, legitimately of course, for spurning LFC in favour of a bunch of mercenary ku.nts
Oh, and fat Frank too.
Maybe Ba as well for good measure.

And Maureeno, just for the hell of it :D
http://s2.tinypic.com/30ldif7_th.jpg
See yooo, Judas. Yoo're gettin' on mah titz !
bunglemark2

Postby laza » Fri Apr 25, 2014 1:19 am

Frank Lampard worth 14 million now?

Didn't realise pies were so bloody expensive in Blighty these days
Forever Red in this life and the next
laza
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby mkingdom » Fri Apr 25, 2014 12:10 pm

Luiz at CB and SASAS = penalty, or maybe two.  Can't wait.
mkingdom

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - Games