STEVEN GERRARD - Official Thread

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby red till i die!! » Fri Apr 18, 2014 5:41 pm

woof woof ! » Fri Apr 18, 2014 8:47 am wrote:
damjan193 » Thu Apr 17, 2014 6:48 pm wrote:All it takes is a bit of googling lads. Is it this one woof?

:no , No mate,

It was a much glossier picture.

The picture below shows the exact type of gear he was wearing.

thats someones tat  :cool:
red till i die!!
LFC Super Member

Postby devaney » Fri Apr 18, 2014 9:30 pm

metalhead » Fri Apr 18, 2014 4:26 pm wrote:
ConnO'var » Fri Apr 18, 2014 3:07 pm wrote:Apologies up front as I mean to offend no one but could the whole freaking lot of you just shut it and quit moaning????

4 matches lads.... just 4. Be happy and positive and forget the snide sniperesque comments and I told you sos and bleedin point scoring against each other and petty bickering will ya?

It is so close and i am so excited and nervous and happy all at the same time. Once these 4 matches are done and we are champions or not, we can start kicking lumps out of each other again FFS.
Every single one of our players has played a role in this campaign and tried their hardest and with one exception, they all deserve our respect.

wtf you talkin about, all I see is gay gladiator pictures of Gerrard no moaning  :D

I find you very offensive Conn  :rasp  Some of the comments are totally understandable. Gerrard has been absolute shite all season. Flog him off in the summer thats if we can find a Championship team that is prepared to take a chance on him  :laugh: Conn mate I wouldn't take some of the crap to seriously. Virtually every player in the team has suffered the wroth of this forum during the season.
Net Spend Over The Last 5 Years (10 years
are in brackets)
LFC £255m (£467m)
Everton £38m (£287m)
Arsenal £645m6 (£925m)
Spurs £510m (£541m)
Chelsea £788m (£1007m)
Man City £307m (£1012m)
Man United £702m (£1249m)
devaney
LFC Super Member

Postby woof woof ! » Sat Apr 19, 2014 8:24 am

Cheers Redsi, not quite the one but the image is about the closest I've seen to the picture I'm looking for.

woof woof !
Forum Moderator

Postby Stu the Red » Sat Apr 19, 2014 6:08 pm

devaney » Fri Apr 18, 2014 9:30 pm wrote:
metalhead » Fri Apr 18, 2014 4:26 pm wrote:
ConnO'var » Fri Apr 18, 2014 3:07 pm wrote:Apologies up front as I mean to offend no one but could the whole freaking lot of you just shut it and quit moaning????

4 matches lads.... just 4. Be happy and positive and forget the snide sniperesque comments and I told you sos and bleedin point scoring against each other and petty bickering will ya?

It is so close and i am so excited and nervous and happy all at the same time. Once these 4 matches are done and we are champions or not, we can start kicking lumps out of each other again FFS.
Every single one of our players has played a role in this campaign and tried their hardest and with one exception, they all deserve our respect.

wtf you talkin about, all I see is gay gladiator pictures of Gerrard no moaning  :D

I find you very offensive Conn  :rasp  Some of the comments are totally understandable. Gerrard has been absolute shite all season. Flog him off in the summer thats if we can find a Championship team that is prepared to take a chance on him  :laugh: Conn mate I wouldn't take some of the crap to seriously. Virtually every player in the team has suffered the wroth of this forum during the season.

Absolutely no coincidence what so ever we've looked a far far better side since he's been out of the team and Gerrard's form has suprisingly "improved".

He offers nothing to the side except he his "ability" to keep things ticking over by not holding onto it too long... a poor man's Joe Allen.
Stu the Red
LFC Guru Member

Postby kazza » Sun Apr 20, 2014 6:16 am

Sunday People Sport can reveal Liverpool and England skipper Steven Gerrard is forcing himself to play through the pain barrier every game – with a nagging heel problem, writes Alan Nixon of the Sunday People.

Gerrard is left in agony after matches as he drags the Kop towards their first title success in his career.

And the midfielder, primed to lead the Three Lions to the World Cup finals in Brazil this summer, is desperately trying to find a way to cope with the complaint.

People Sport can reveal that Gerrard, who turns 34 next month, is going to extraordinary lengths to get over the trouble to make it through Liverpool’s crunch fixtures.

The Adidas poster boy for the Predator has had FOUR new sets of boots made this season by his company.

The firm have tried to help by making moulds of his feet and Gerrard has been spotted in several versions of the design.

However, he is still feeling pain from the injury – in his left heel – and is trying to find other cures.

Gerrard is wearing extra supports in training to ease the discomfort. Insiders reveal it is something he has previously suffered from, just not as badly.

The Liverpool dynamo will grit his teeth again this lunchtime at Norwich and should be OK for the rest of the campaign.

But in the meantime Gerrard is looking at ways of managing the injury as he heads for the most crucial couple of months of his illustrious career.

There is no medical solution for the injury and the local hero is just going to have to grin and bear it.
kazza
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby stmichael » Sun Apr 20, 2014 9:17 am

Excellent Gerrard interview in The Telegraph today:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/footba ... title.html
stmichael
Forum Moderator

Postby kazza » Sun Apr 20, 2014 8:24 pm

:bowdown  legend
kazza
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby maypaxvobiscum » Sat Apr 26, 2014 5:33 am

We should get someone like Hamsik, Draxler, Barkley or Kroos this season seeing that Gerrard is approaching retirement.
maypaxvobiscum

Postby RED BEERGOGGLES » Thu May 29, 2014 5:45 pm

RED BEERGOGGLES
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby stmichael » Thu May 29, 2014 9:38 pm

Turns 34 tomorrow.

SOMEBODY BUY HIM A BIRTHDAY CARD QUICK!
stmichael
Forum Moderator

Postby crazyhorse » Sat May 31, 2014 7:49 pm

Hopefully he will announce his international retirement after the World Cup. Next season may be his last as the first name on the team sheet.
THIS IS ANFIELD
crazyhorse
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Stu the Red » Sun Jun 01, 2014 8:05 am

Hopefully we have someone of real quality lined up to replace him. Hes going to be a massive loss. He was exceptional again last season, despite what some would have you believe.

I just wonder how he would have performed and how he would have been remembered had he played this role throughout his entire career?

Hopefully the signings this summer will help him get his hands on the championship.

If you're reading brendan you know who they are. Begovic, Richards, Lallana, Pedro and if you cant get anyone better Lovren should do it.
Stu the Red
LFC Guru Member

Postby TZ764 » Wed Jun 25, 2014 10:55 pm

Liverpool are brill and Gerrard is such a great player.
But have they done good recently? Gerrard slipped up twice, he costs us the league and the WC. But seriously why is everyone hating on him, everyone makes mistakes! He's a world-class player & Liverpool were so close to winning the Premier League, they were just unlucky.  Do you think Gerrard has been good this season & last?
What good things did he do LAST season? and/or even in the WC?
TZ764
LFC newBie

Postby Stu the Red » Fri Jun 27, 2014 12:04 am

Weird... ???
Stu the Red
LFC Guru Member

Postby Johnny Boy » Fri Jun 27, 2014 2:44 pm

TZ764 » Wed Jun 25, 2014 9:55 pm wrote:Liverpool are brill and Gerrard is such a great player.
But have they done good recently? Gerrard slipped up twice, he costs us the league and the WC. But seriously why is everyone hating on him, everyone makes mistakes! He's a world-class player & Liverpool were so close to winning the Premier League, they were just unlucky.  Do you think Gerrard has been good this season & last?
What good things did he do LAST season? and/or even in the WC?

Gerrard was outstanding this season in his deeper role. His range of passing and set play delivery is second to none.
Didn't have a great World Cup but club form is more important for us, you are a Liverpool fan yes?
Johnny Boy
LFC Super Member

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion