Norwich vs LIVERPOOL - Sun 20th April - KO : 12.00

Liverpool Football Club - Games

Postby metalhead » Thu Apr 17, 2014 10:02 am

Bermenstein » Thu Apr 17, 2014 7:10 am wrote:I just wanna be put into an induced coma an be woken up when we are champions.

That could be 4 weeks hopefully?? If not, i could be an old man when they wake me up.

I may never wake up...... :(

This is killing me.

Come on Sunderland, beat the Chavs and do Gustavo Poyet......and LIVERPOOL proud!! :)

Bermenstein!!! where have you been hiding mate?! :buttrock
ImageImageImage
metalhead
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Homebooby » Thu Apr 17, 2014 1:05 pm

I'm still chuckling at the fact that Everton could nick 4th and Arsenal and Tottenham both miss out on a CL place. I'm not looking to mock, but Benny, if you're out there, surely you can't believe the way this season has turned out :)
Homebooby

Postby stmichael » Thu Apr 17, 2014 2:45 pm

Brendan Rodgers' pre Norwich presser:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3P39Fhxmew4
stmichael
Forum Moderator

Postby ycsatbjywtbiastkamb » Thu Apr 17, 2014 3:30 pm

Nice one, thanks for that St. M.
ycsatbjywtbiastkamb
LFC Guru Member

Postby red till i die!! » Thu Apr 17, 2014 3:38 pm

if sturridge isnt 100% fit then i wouldnt play him. i wouldnt have that scammer moses anywhere near the set up either as we need all hands on deck and he will just jog about the place scowling at himself.
id go with

mingy
                                                       johnson             skrtel            sakho          flanno

gerrard

allen               lucas             coutinho

sterling           suarez

surely thats enough to wipe the floor with norwich who in fairness are poor opposition.
this is a great chance for us also to cut that GD on city
red till i die!!
LFC Super Member

Postby Bermenstein » Thu Apr 17, 2014 5:25 pm

metalhead » Thu Apr 17, 2014 9:02 am wrote:
Bermenstein » Thu Apr 17, 2014 7:10 am wrote:I just wanna be put into an induced coma an be woken up when we are champions.

That could be 4 weeks hopefully?? If not, i could be an old man when they wake me up.

This is killing me.

Come on Sunderland, beat the Chavs and do Gustavo Poyet......and LIVERPOOL proud!! :)

I've been floating around in the back ground.

I'm a shy guy.  :)

Not even 1k posts in 9 years :)
Bermenstein
LFC Super Member

Postby damjan193 » Thu Apr 17, 2014 6:37 pm

I'd go with red till i die's line-up as well. I'd have a slightly different formation though. We must have Coutinho in the hole.

Mignolet

Johnson        Skrtel        Sakho      Flanagan

Gerrard
                       Lucas                Allen

Coutinho

Sterling    Suarez

We might be a bit weaker on the flanks if we play like this so Norwich might try to exploit that like Sunderland did when we played them, but it shouldn't be a too big of a problem. This should be more than enough for the likes of Norwich.

Whatever we play though, Aspas and especially Moses shouldn't be anywhere near the starting line-up.
damjan193
LFC Super Member

Postby devaney » Thu Apr 17, 2014 9:54 pm

I'd go with Damjan's team selection.
Net Spend Over The Last 5 Years (10 years
are in brackets)
LFC £255m (£467m)
Everton £38m (£287m)
Arsenal £645m6 (£925m)
Spurs £510m (£541m)
Chelsea £788m (£1007m)
Man City £307m (£1012m)
Man United £702m (£1249m)
devaney
LFC Super Member

Postby Kenny Kan » Fri Apr 18, 2014 4:16 am

If we go out there with the attitude that Gerrard gave in his on field post match speech after that brilliant display against City, Norwich shouldn't be too much of a problem.

Shame Henderson misses this one, for all the criticizing I did of him earlier on in the season, the bloke has rammed a huge slice of humble pie down me throat. I think he's been very important in his own way of helping this team collectively, I hope we don't struggle without him. I'd opt for Allen to replace him ahead of Lucas as Allen has more of the mobility and tenacity that Henderson brings.

I hope Sunderland do those plastic flag wavers down on King's road too.
Champions of England 2020.

YNWA
Kenny Kan
LFC Super Member

Postby laza » Fri Apr 18, 2014 11:36 am

Hopefully this fixture will be put to bed within first 30 minutes as I need all my blood pressure for last 3 games

As for Sunderland unleash a thousand beach balls and hell at Stamford bridge
Forever Red in this life and the next
laza
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby ycsatbjywtbiastkamb » Fri Apr 18, 2014 1:08 pm

laza » Fri Apr 18, 2014 10:36 am wrote:Hopefully this fixture will be put to bed within first 30 minutes as I need all my blood pressure for last 3 games

I couldn't even watch the last 10 minutes of the City game, after 10 wins on the bounce (against some top sides too) I can't stop thinking that the law of averages suggests that there's a Hull or a Villa (at home) type of performance somewhere around the corner.
City and Chelsea have had a couple of stumbles recently, Infact every one else has except us. I'm not particularly religious but I'm just praying that this run can last 4 more games.
ycsatbjywtbiastkamb
LFC Guru Member

Postby metalhead » Fri Apr 18, 2014 5:28 pm

Bermenstein » Thu Apr 17, 2014 4:25 pm wrote:
metalhead » Thu Apr 17, 2014 9:02 am wrote:

This is killing me.

I've been floating around in the back ground.

I'm a shy guy.  :)

Not even 1k posts in 9 years :)

I'm still waiting for you to finish the LFC history project  :(
ImageImageImage
metalhead
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby woof woof ! » Sat Apr 19, 2014 12:08 pm

ycsatbjywtbiastkamb » Fri Apr 18, 2014 1:08 pm wrote:
laza » Fri Apr 18, 2014 10:36 am wrote:Hopefully this fixture will be put to bed within first 30 minutes as I need all my blood pressure for last 3 games

I couldn't even watch the last 10 minutes of the City game, after 10 wins on the bounce (against some top sides too) I can't stop thinking that the law of averages suggests that there's a Hull or a Villa (at home) type of performance somewhere around the corner.
City and Chelsea have had a couple of stumbles recently, Infact every one else has except us. I'm not particularly religious but I'm just praying that this run can last 4 more games.

Hope we can score a bagfull against Norwich, don't want to put the mockers on it but if we slip up in the final few games the title could conceivably be decided on goal difference (again)  :wwww

C'mon Redmen 5-0 demolition please   :buttrock

woof woof !
Forum Moderator

Postby Boocity » Sat Apr 19, 2014 7:35 pm

After both man city and Chelsea slipping up against the mighty Sunderland then this is a must win for us
Boocity
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Penguins » Sat Apr 19, 2014 7:38 pm

Yeah, but it also says alot about not underestimating teams fighting for their lives....
Penguins
LFC Super Member

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - Games