Reinforcement Plans

Liverpool Football Club - The Rumour Mill

Postby Raoul » Wed Nov 28, 2012 5:01 pm

Ray Pugh » Tue Nov 27, 2012 2:51 pm wrote:As Brendan said this morning 99% of players linked with liverpool are not being looked at.
So its pretty hard to work out which players we ARE after.

For me personally I believe we need two new attacking players this January.
An out-and out striker and a wing forward OR just two strikers.

My first choice signing would be from: Huntelaar, Cavani, Llorente, Damiao, Remy, Van Wolfswinkel.
My second signings would be from: Walcott, Tello, Zaha, Holtby, Bony, Ba, Bent, Sturridge, Hooper (maybe).

I've probably missed some off the lists as we've been linked to so many.
I just hope we don't end up with only 1 of the second choice list.

It's very hard to read into what FSGs plans are this January. If they are looking to spend and get 1 big-name signing in (to make up for the summer debacle) they obviously aren't going to announce it. So unfortunately we can only wait and see

I can't see anyone from your first choice signing list joining us. One from your second list, plus a kid or two is about the best we can hope for I'd think.
"Life is not just about money. There are other things, important things that have a different kind of value. Anyone from Liverpool could tell you that."

- Jamie Carragher
Raoul
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ray Pugh » Wed Nov 28, 2012 5:47 pm

Raoul » Wed Nov 28, 2012 4:01 pm wrote:
Ray Pugh » Tue Nov 27, 2012 2:51 pm wrote:As Brendan said this morning 99% of players linked with liverpool are not being looked at.
So its pretty hard to work out which players we ARE after.

For me personally I believe we need two new attacking players this January.
An out-and out striker and a wing forward OR just two strikers.

My first choice signing would be from: Huntelaar, Cavani, Llorente, Damiao, Remy, Van Wolfswinkel.
My second signings would be from: Walcott, Tello, Zaha, Holtby, Bony, Ba, Bent, Sturridge, Hooper (maybe).

I've probably missed some off the lists as we've been linked to so many.
I just hope we don't end up with only 1 of the second choice list.

It's very hard to read into what FSGs plans are this January. If they are looking to spend and get 1 big-name signing in (to make up for the summer debacle) they obviously aren't going to announce it. So unfortunately we can only wait and see

I can't see anyone from your first choice signing list joining us. One from your second list, plus a kid or two is about the best we can hope for I'd think.

Huntelaar - Looks more unlikely every day.
Cavani - Is a hopeful dream that FSG want to make a statement and Luis has been bending his ear.
Llorente - Possible but may be more likely to leave Bilbao in the summer for nothing.
Damaio - Not sure on the chances of this one, probably stay in Brazil.
Remy - This may be the most likely, but it is reported every window he is certian to leave, then stays.
Van Wolfswinkel - Can't see him leaving Sporting for at least another 18 months.

You might be right Raoul
Ray Pugh

Postby Kukilon » Sat Dec 01, 2012 10:37 pm

If we could lay our hands on Felaini this comming transfer window it would make such a difference. Add a 5-10 strikers and we are sort of set.
Kukilon
LFC Super Member

Postby 7_Kewell » Fri Dec 07, 2012 2:49 am

Kukilon » Sat Dec 01, 2012 9:37 pm wrote:If we could lay our hands on Felaini this comming transfer window it would make such a difference. Add a 5-10 strikers and we are sort of set.

more chance of us wayne Rooney and Ryan Giggs
“You cannot transfer the heart and soul of Liverpool Football Club, although I am sure there are many clubs who would like to buy it.”
7_Kewell
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Previous

Return to The Rumour Mill