Carroll for tevez

Liverpool Football Club - The Rumour Mill

Postby Benny The Noon » Sun Jan 29, 2012 10:21 pm

He is on strike because he wants to leave the country not because he wants to leave City. He has refused to play for his club ! Why would anyone think 1. He would agree terms with another club in this country and 2. Why we would entertain a player who goes on strike !! Come on guys FFS .
Benny The Noon

Postby metalhead » Sun Jan 29, 2012 10:23 pm

Benny The Noon wrote:He is on strike because he wants to leave the country not because he wants to leave City. He has refused to play for his club ! Why would anyone think 1. He would agree terms with another club in this country and 2. Why we would entertain a player who goes on strike !! Come on guys FFS .

Yeh I wouldn't want him either
ImageImageImage
metalhead
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby RedAnt » Sun Jan 29, 2012 10:26 pm

Things change, guys. Minds change. People change. Countries change. So he went on strike at City. So he p*ssed Manure off. Why's that bother us? You could consider it as we offer him sanctuary from those evil mancs. He might bond with us. He might like the city of Liverpool. He might have decided this is his last chance and that he'd best behave. Don't judge him on how he behaved for the mancs! Forwards don't come better than Tevez. He and Suarez upfront together? Yes please!

Still, probably all rumours and nothing more.
"The S*n: The paper you wipe your ars.e on and more sh*t comes off the paper"
RedAnt

Postby Benny The Noon » Sun Jan 29, 2012 10:29 pm

RedAnt wrote:Things change, guys. Minds change. People change. Countries change. So he went on strike at City. So he p*ssed Manure off. Why's that bother us? You could consider it as we offer him sanctuary from those evil mancs. He might bond with us. He might like the city of Liverpool. He might have decided this is his last chance and that he'd best behave. Don't judge him on how he behaved for the mancs! Forwards don't come better than Tevez. He and Suarez upfront together? Yes please!

We might get Messi tommz as well

Have you lived under a rock for the last 6 months ?
Benny The Noon

Postby RedAnt » Sun Jan 29, 2012 10:32 pm

Benny The Noon wrote:
RedAnt wrote:Things change, guys. Minds change. People change. Countries change. So he went on strike at City. So he p*ssed Manure off. Why's that bother us? You could consider it as we offer him sanctuary from those evil mancs. He might bond with us. He might like the city of Liverpool. He might have decided this is his last chance and that he'd best behave. Don't judge him on how he behaved for the mancs! Forwards don't come better than Tevez. He and Suarez upfront together? Yes please!

We might get Messi tommz as well

Have you lived under a rock for the last 6 months ?

No, Messi is happily playing football for Barcelona.  :;):

Hey, I don't believe it will happen. Someone posted it here as a rumour. Would I take Tevez at Liverpool right now? Yes. Yes I would  :grinning:
RedAnt

Postby bunglemark2 » Sun Jan 29, 2012 10:37 pm

Tevez is a knacker, pure and simple. Wouldn't touch him with a bargepole. ..
http://s2.tinypic.com/30ldif7_th.jpg
See yooo, Judas. Yoo're gettin' on mah titz !
bunglemark2

Postby RedAnt » Sun Jan 29, 2012 10:55 pm

The fact that he betrayed Manure, and dumped all over City bears no relevance to how he would behave for us. I see that as a positive :) Think of it this way, perhaps he has inadvertatently used the two manc sides to learn how to behave and learn from mistakes. Ya think he's gonna go on strike again? Think he's gonna refuse to warm up again? Think he's gonna risk p*ssing off a third club and ultiamtely risk the rest of his carreer? I reckon the guy would simply be glad to be playing football again. I'd not trade him for Carroll, no way. But as a completely seperate signing he might just be worth a shot! The Kop is a much, much, much (x's a million) better support than anything the Mancs can offer. I don't see how we could possibly pre-judge his behaviour for us based on his behaviour for the Mancs.

So he dosen't like the city of Manchester. Who on these forums cares about that? He had a great time at West Ham, proving he can enjoy England. Good behaviour, good form. Maybe he'd love the city of Liverpool.
RedAnt

Postby Greavesie » Sun Jan 29, 2012 10:58 pm

Tevez is quite clearly a liability and not to be trusted. I'm all up for saying players have no loyalty etc etc but this guy refused to play and has buggered off to a whole different country without saying sh!t. Contract him to this club? I don't fooking think so!

this news is starting to make me believe something is going to happen before deadline tho....
All round the fields of Anfield Road
Where once we watched the King Kenny play (and could he play!)
Stevie Heighway on the wing
We had dreams and songs to sing
'Bout the glory, round the Fields of Anfield Road

JFT 96 - Gone but never forgotten
YNWA 15/4/1989
God Bless You All
Greavesie

Postby andy_g » Sun Jan 29, 2012 11:03 pm

for christ's sake benny, chill the feck out. people are discussing an issue, that's all. we're pretty much all aware its hypothetical. why don't you put a few more of your own thoughts on here instead of going around telling everyone how wrong theirs are?

Get up! everybody's gonna move their feet
Get Down! everybody's gonna leave their seat
andy_g
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 7_Kewell » Sun Jan 29, 2012 11:03 pm

what better time to flog Carroll and after a decent performance? Would be shocked if we got half our money back tho...
“You cannot transfer the heart and soul of Liverpool Football Club, although I am sure there are many clubs who would like to buy it.”
7_Kewell
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Benny The Noon » Sun Jan 29, 2012 11:06 pm

RedAnt wrote:The fact that he betrayed Manure, and dumped all over City bears no relevance to how he would behave for us. I see that as a positive :) Think of it this way, perhaps he has inadvertatently used the two manc sides to learn how to behave and learn from mistakes. Ya think he's gonna go on strike again? Think he's gonna refuse to warm up again? Think he's gonna risk p*ssing off a third club and ultiamtely risk the rest of his carreer? I reckon the guy would simply be glad to be playing football again. I'd not trade him for Carroll, no way. But as a completely seperate signing he might just be worth a shot! The Kop is a much, much, much (x's a million) better support than anything the Mancs can offer. I don't see how we could possibly pre-judge his behaviour for us based on his behaviour for the Mancs.

He has gone on striker because he wants to leave the COUNTRY not just Manchester - he ultimately wants to go back to Brazil with his family and will use another club as another leg on that journey and that will be in either France or Italy.

He had been a :censored: at both his previous two clubs and that bears a massive relevance to his character.
Benny The Noon

Postby RedAnt » Sun Jan 29, 2012 11:09 pm

Benny The Noon wrote:
RedAnt wrote:The fact that he betrayed Manure, and dumped all over City bears no relevance to how he would behave for us. I see that as a positive :) Think of it this way, perhaps he has inadvertatently used the two manc sides to learn how to behave and learn from mistakes. Ya think he's gonna go on strike again? Think he's gonna refuse to warm up again? Think he's gonna risk p*ssing off a third club and ultiamtely risk the rest of his carreer? I reckon the guy would simply be glad to be playing football again. I'd not trade him for Carroll, no way. But as a completely seperate signing he might just be worth a shot! The Kop is a much, much, much (x's a million) better support than anything the Mancs can offer. I don't see how we could possibly pre-judge his behaviour for us based on his behaviour for the Mancs.

He has gone on striker because he wants to leave the COUNTRY not just Manchester - he ultimately wants to go back to Brazil with his family and will use another club as another leg on that journey and that will be in either France or Italy.

He had been a :censored: at both his previous two clubs and that bears a massive relevance to his character.

Orrrrrrrr...maybe it bears massive relevance to the city of Manchester? You seem to be completely missing what i'm saying....

I edited my previous post to mention his happy days with the Happy Hammers, thus proving the guy CAN be happy in England.
RedAnt

Postby Benny The Noon » Sun Jan 29, 2012 11:12 pm

Benny The Noon wrote:

And you seem to be missing the most important thing - What the player says ! 

He wants to leave the COUNTRY.

We will not sign Tevez because he will refuse to even talk to us because he doesn't want to be in this country. Hopefully you have that point now
Benny The Noon

Postby RedAnt » Sun Jan 29, 2012 11:13 pm

andy_g wrote:for christ's sake benny, chill the feck out. people are discussing an issue, that's all. we're pretty much all aware its hypothetical. why don't you put a few more of your own thoughts on here instead of going around telling everyone how wrong theirs are?

Thanks. Was tempted to say something similar, but it seems a trend for Benny. Wasn't sure it was worth it.
RedAnt

Postby Benny The Noon » Sun Jan 29, 2012 11:14 pm

andy_g wrote:for christ's sake benny, chill the feck out. people are discussing an issue, that's all. we're pretty much all aware its hypothetical. why don't you put a few more of your own thoughts on here instead of going around telling everyone how wrong theirs are?

Because people start judging the club , players and manager on things like this !!
Benny The Noon

PreviousNext

Return to The Rumour Mill