Rory donnelly - Our new striker, for 100k?!

Liverpool Football Club - The Rumour Mill

Postby 7_Kewell » Thu Dec 29, 2011 2:32 am

a mate of mine, who has a friend at a pub, who works with a guy who speaks to a woman who is related to a scout says....

Rory Donnelly is nailed on to join is for an initial 100k!

The deal will have lots of clauses and go up to a million if he's a huge successes but this lad will be our first signing of the transfer window.

I don’t know a huge amount about the lad, but he’s suppose to be the best thing to come out of Ireland for a generation, where he’s been scoring for fun. He’s 19,  6 foot 2 and built like a brick privy, so should line up with will Carroll. 

As i say, it’s a rumour (and a strong one) but ‘should’ happen. Although i hold no responsibility if it doesn't
:D
“You cannot transfer the heart and soul of Liverpool Football Club, although I am sure there are many clubs who would like to buy it.”
7_Kewell
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Johnny Boy » Thu Dec 29, 2011 5:21 pm

Most sources I have read say he is going to Swansea.
Johnny Boy
LFC Super Member

Postby metalhead » Thu Dec 29, 2011 6:08 pm

Wrong thread
Last edited by metalhead on Thu Dec 29, 2011 6:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImageImage
metalhead
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby metalhead » Thu Dec 29, 2011 6:23 pm

7_Kewell wrote:a mate of mine, who has a friend at a pub, who works with a guy who speaks to a woman who is related to a scout says....

The deal will have lots of clauses and go up to a million if he's a huge successes but this lad will be our first signing of the transfer window.

I don’t know a huge amount about the lad, but he’s suppose to be the best thing to come out of Ireland for a generation, where he’s been scoring for fun. He’s 19,  6 foot 2 and built like a brick privy, so should line up with will Carroll. 

As i say, it’s a rumour (and a strong one) but ‘should’ happen. Although i hold no responsibility if it doesn't

Off to Swansea by the looks of it
ImageImageImage
metalhead
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby neil » Fri Dec 30, 2011 7:46 pm

7_Kewell wrote:a mate of mine, who has a friend at a pub, who works with a guy who speaks to a woman who is related to a scout says....

Yeah it just been confirmed mate, that he's signed for swansea  :D
neil
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 7_Kewell » Sat Dec 31, 2011 3:49 pm

neil wrote:

Yeah it just been confirmed mate, that he's signed for swansea  :D

I knew putting in a disclaimer was a good idea.  :D
“You cannot transfer the heart and soul of Liverpool Football Club, although I am sure there are many clubs who would like to buy it.”
7_Kewell
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Return to The Rumour Mill