£5m for joe cole - N'castle to offer for joe cole?

Liverpool Football Club - The Rumour Mill

Postby jacdaniel » Wed Apr 20, 2011 2:32 pm

5M for Joe Cole would be great business!  Is he even injured at the moment?  I don't think Kenny has seen anything in him to be honest.

I was delighted when we signed him but he just seems so useless now.  Him and Maxi will probably be 2 of the first gone this summer.
"When you walk, through a storm, hold your head up high"
jacdaniel
LFC Super Member

Postby mart » Thu Apr 21, 2011 8:42 pm

Homebooby wrote:Look at Mereiles as an example or Lucas. Both written off until some semblance of tactic, formation and style of play starts to match how they want to play and the transformation you see.

Lucas hasnt really changed that much. He was always pretty decent, but we are no longer spoiled with a midfield of Alonso and Masch making him look poor by comparison.

5 mill or a packet of crisps and we should get rid of Cole. It might be hard to get rid of him actually as I dont think there are any clubs that will match his wage demands that wants him.
mart
LFC Super Member

Postby Igor Zidane » Thu Apr 21, 2011 9:39 pm

Snap there feckin hands , not done a feckin thing here . To slow and always looks knackered after 5 mins . Another Purslow pressy .
UP THE PURPS !!!
https://www.colfc.co.uk/
Igor Zidane
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby ethanr » Fri Apr 22, 2011 4:53 am

Igor Zidane wrote:Snap there feckin hands , not done a feckin thing here . To slow and always looks knackered after 5 mins . Another Purslow pressy .

The thing is, he is garbage for us.  Can't do a dam thing for us, and he is a waste of space.

But for another club, he could actually help quite a lot.  Somebody who really needs that creative midfielder.  If we get Charlie Adam, maybe we could offer Cole in the swap.  Blackpool would need a new mid to fill the gap.

However, wage demands may block much from happening. maybe he'll realize he's not much of a player and lower his demands a lot.
DESPITE THE FACT I LIVE IN CALIFORNIA...
ethanr

Previous

Return to The Rumour Mill