yeah
7%
no way
57%
id help after
36%

Total votes : 14

Postby dawson99 » Tue Apr 20, 2010 4:52 pm

On the bus today, 2 blokes started absolutely beating the sh!t out of each other, fight ended up on my lap!

now both guys were massive, well compared to me, buildwise not height. Should I have jumped in to break it up? i didn't, the wuss that I am I just kinda sat there watching in morbid fascination. Now I gotta give a proper statement to the police, and it was all caught on CCTV, with me sat there as 2 guys on top of me pummel each other.

So the question, would you have jumped in?

little ps - my area is well known for knives and all that... but I could have done something once one of them had the upper hand?

Now half of me feels like a wuss, the other thinks I woulda been stabbed if id jumped in
0118 999 881 999 119 7253
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby account deleted by request » Tue Apr 20, 2010 5:04 pm

You did the right thing mate. I once tried to stop a man hitting a girl in the street and finished up with both of them attacking me (the woman was his girlfriend or wife). It's just not worth the risk. If you are with a few mates its probably safe to get involved, otherwise just take some pics and put them on youtube  :D
account deleted by request

Postby andy_g » Tue Apr 20, 2010 5:36 pm

you should have given them both a big hug and told them that everything was going to be ok

Get up! everybody's gonna move their feet
Get Down! everybody's gonna leave their seat
andy_g
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby account deleted by request » Tue Apr 20, 2010 5:46 pm

He did mate, but he waited till they were both unconscious then Pulp fictioned their :censored:
account deleted by request

Postby bigmick » Tue Apr 20, 2010 6:34 pm

You absolutely 100% did the right thing Daws. You feel like sh!t at the time, but definately it was the way to go. I know your area of Landen very well, and you right about the knives and guns angle. Feck that.

I'm not being funny I wouldn't be giving no statements either. I'd have been asleep and missed the whole fecking thing if it was me, or at the very least completely noncommittal "it was really hard to make out who was the aggressor, they both seemed to want to fight, I hate violence so I didn't look" etc etc.

I know many will disagree with me but that's the way I see it anyhow.
"se e in una bottigla ed e bianco, e latte".
bigmick
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Igor Zidane » Tue Apr 20, 2010 6:47 pm

Two grown men having a punch up on the bus . Let them get on with it the d!ckheads
UP THE PURPS !!!
https://www.colfc.co.uk/
Igor Zidane
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby RedSi35 » Tue Apr 20, 2010 6:49 pm

s@int wrote:just take some pics and put them on youtube  :D

Quality

:D
RedSi35
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby dawson99 » Tue Apr 20, 2010 6:55 pm

Igor Zidane wrote:Two grown men having a punch up on the bus . Let them get on with it the d!ckheads

Its horrible, and it was all elderly on bus apart from me. A few years ago i woulda jumped in, stopped it, but today i just thought
"feck, i gotta be in work, i got meetings, this is a newish suit"

I'll happily give a statement, but im not gonna get stabbed over it!

It was probably quite funny for the others, watching two people jump on me as they hit each other, me just suited up (which in this area dont happen much lol) tryig to stay out of the way
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Igor Zidane » Tue Apr 20, 2010 7:22 pm

dawson99 wrote:
Igor Zidane wrote:Two grown men having a punch up on the bus . Let them get on with it the d!ckheads

Its horrible, and it was all elderly on bus apart from me. A few years ago i woulda jumped in, stopped it, but today i just thought
"feck, i gotta be in work, i got meetings, this is a newish suit"

I'll happily give a statement, but im not gonna get stabbed over it!

It was probably quite funny for the others, watching two people jump on me as they hit each other, me just suited up (which in this area dont happen much lol) tryig to stay out of the way

It's a sad sign of the times mate . If you would have jumped in i guarantee that

A. You would have been knifed or something    or

B. You would have been nicked for A.B.H as one of them if not both would of pressed charges against you .

Like i say knobs mate , maybe when your 15 yeh having a barney on the bus , but ffs grown men .
UP THE PURPS !!!
https://www.colfc.co.uk/
Igor Zidane
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Greavesie » Wed Apr 21, 2010 3:19 pm

I wouldnt do anything mate, I'd let them get on with it. These days any sort of behaviour to quell the trouble seems to get you in trouble. As long as they didnt involve me directly, I see no reson to involve myself. It's quite sad tho that two grown men had to have a punch up on a bus. You just never know who you're messing with these days, best off keeping yourself to yourself. I clicked no way. I dont see why I would help out after, basically because I don't really want to get talking to massive mofos who are willing to have punch ups in public, all it would take is one wrong word...
All round the fields of Anfield Road
Where once we watched the King Kenny play (and could he play!)
Stevie Heighway on the wing
We had dreams and songs to sing
'Bout the glory, round the Fields of Anfield Road

JFT 96 - Gone but never forgotten
YNWA 15/4/1989
God Bless You All
Greavesie

Postby red37 » Sat Apr 24, 2010 9:09 am

I'd have slammed me anchors on so they went flying towards the front....then took a sharp right while opening the doors!     

Keanu my ar5e!  :D

TITANS of HOPE
red37
LFC Guru Member

Postby dawson99 » Sat Apr 24, 2010 4:02 pm

well now i got to go police station give a statement, one of them si still in hospital, what fun eh?

nutty people around nowadays!
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Bad Bob » Sat Apr 24, 2010 4:34 pm

Hmmm, what would Dean do?  :D   Nah, good call mate.  It's definitely not worth the aggro and if there's even the slightest chance of getting genked yourself, you need to steer clear. :nod
Bad Bob
LFC Guru Member

Postby dawson99 » Sat Apr 24, 2010 4:44 pm

:D

Dean would leave it alone
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ben Patrick » Sun Apr 25, 2010 1:07 am

regardless of knives or whatever i wouldnt have even considered jumping in.
Whats the point ?
If there are two people that angry and p'ssed off that they are scrappin on a bus then there's not much you could do anyway mate.
Sabre looks like a big lezzer
Ben Patrick

Next

Return to Non Football Related Polls