Stop moaning about buying new players. - We dont need anymore players.

Liverpool Football Club - The Players Lounge

Postby LFC4EVER » Thu Jul 04, 2002 11:08 pm

Why do people complain about Liverpool not having enough players? We already have a world class team and we will bring the title back to Anfield.
"Winning isnt everything. Its the only thing"
LFC4EVER

Postby HistoryGirl » Sat Jul 06, 2002 8:59 pm

Agreed, but dont you think El Hadji Diouf will become a great asset to the club like St Mikey and Captain Hyypia??

I think he might ;)
You'll Never Walk Alone

Justice for the 96

Blog
HistoryGirl
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby LFC4EVER » Mon Jul 08, 2002 10:48 pm

I know that Diouf will help us, but I posted that topic after we bought him, I meant people saying we should buy more players after that, but I do hope we get Duff. I'm Irish!Liverpool FC ;)
Attachments

[The extension has been deactivated and can no longer be displayed.]

LFC4EVER

Postby HistoryGirl » Tue Jul 09, 2002 7:45 pm

I hope we sign Duff he's a great player
You'll Never Walk Alone

Justice for the 96

Blog
HistoryGirl
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Johnny » Fri Jul 12, 2002 10:37 pm

Bring on DUFFMAN !!!!!!!!!!!!! :p
Johnny

Postby shepboy » Sun Jul 14, 2002 12:10 pm

I definitely think that we should buy Duff because he is the type of player we sorely lack. He would definitely give us more width on the pitch and that's something that has been lacking in the Liverpool team for a while.

I know we've got Riise, Barmby, Berger and Smicer but through injuries and the latter player being at best average in my books, Duff would be a great buy. I'd love to see it but I think he'll stay at Blackburn.

Anyway, has anyone got any views on the impending transfer of Lee Bowyer to Liverpool. He's a good, passionate player on the pitch, maybe a touch indisciplined and the less said about he's off the field antics the better.
shepboy

Postby LFC4EVER » Tue Jul 16, 2002 1:27 am

Lee Bowyer, let me think... Personally if I had the option to buy him I would. People say to one another whether we should buy him? Yes, we should in everyone's minds. With his court case with which we should remind ourselves, he was cleared of all charges, he has not been in much other so called ''controversy''. He is an excellent player and one who's Leeds team cannot do well without. There are not many out-and-out midfielders who score goals but he can. I am a fan of Lee and I rate him as an excellent signing for us. Two words for him and LFC's team next season: ''Absolute Quality'' whether you like it or not. See ya again kids. We sold Fowler to him and he made an impact and now we have a player visa versa who will do the same.
Attachments

LFC4EVER

Postby sun_joe » Thu Aug 08, 2002 7:29 am

Hello!i am a fan of liverpool ,and i am from China! in China ,liverpool is very famous,and i also know of its things.in the worldcup,Diouf ---he play well,before WC,in China,we have hardly heard of him, after inaugurating game, he is loved by coach of liverpool,and fans liked him at that time very much,but maybe now he is not acquainted with his teamates,in Madrid ,he didn't testify his power well,so we must cope with his coming ,don't give too much pressure on him, i think he will recover his brave action!thank u!
Attachments

sun_joe

Postby cheesecakery » Wed Apr 02, 2003 1:30 pm

LFC4EVER wrote:Why do people complain about Liverpool not having enough players? We already have a world class team and we will bring the title back to Anfield.

Got that a bit wrong hey? :D
cheesecakery

Postby simic_ie » Tue Apr 08, 2003 10:45 am

Hindsight is 20-20 innit
“It was my first of the season, my last of the season, my best of the season and the one I will remember for ever.”

- Vladi Smicer after scoring in the CL Final

"I'm not a believer in fate..... until tonight, they're going to win it!"
-  Liam Brady after extra time of CL Final
simic_ie
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby royal blue mersey » Tue Apr 08, 2003 10:52 am

Hello red chappies. Diouf is superb. Diao is better and as for Smicer..well who needs Zidane? Nothing must change and Houllier absolutely must must must stay for at least another decade. Thanx !
royal blue mersey

Postby Barneylfc » Sat Apr 12, 2003 7:28 am

Players we have to get rid of: Smicer/Heskey & Biscan. All useless. Players we have to buy: Duff/Zidane/Carlos/Raul/Ronaldo/Nesta/Buffon/Vieira/Stam/ Ronaldinho/ Maldini & Pele. I might wake up someday but with dreams like this i dont want to.
Barneylfc

Postby supersub » Wed May 07, 2003 11:51 pm

We need some fresh impetus on the field and off it.
THERE'S A GREAT BIG BEAUTIFUL TOMORROW SHINING AT THE END OF EVERY DAY.
THERE'S A GREAT BIG BEAUTIFUL TOMORROW AND TOMORROW IS JUST A DREAM AWAY.
supersub
Forum Moderator

Postby ghc » Sun May 11, 2003 9:16 pm

great same were not in the cl, maybe next season
ghc

Postby cheesecakery » Mon May 12, 2003 1:38 pm

LFC4EVER wrote:Why do people complain about Liverpool not having enough players? We already have a world class team and we will bring the title back to Anfield.

pardon ? which team were you watching this season ? :D
cheesecakery

Next

Return to Liverpool FC - The Players Lounge