Ledley King Injury - Good News for Carragher?

Liverpool Football Club - The Players Lounge

Postby SouthCoastShankly » Thu May 04, 2006 9:53 am

woof woof ! wrote:Ledley King out of world cup with broken bone in foot . Although Carragher was odds on to be in the squad he was not a certainty . Surely now however he's on the plane ?  :D

Gerrard ,Crouch and Carragher for England .  :buttrock   :buttrock   :buttrock

Good news.

Although i think he was a certainty. His versatility in playing positions makes sure of that. He was on the plane from day one.

The only shame is that Sven will favour Terry/Ferdinand mainly becuase they've played more together and the last time Carragher got a start for England we lost 4-1. We all know thats not becuase of carragher but try telling sven that!
SouthCoastShankly
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Red @ Heart » Fri May 05, 2006 8:17 am

For the life of me i can not see how Carra is not a first 11 regular for england, im not being biased cos im a Liverpool fan, and im not even a england supporter (although i wish you luck this time) why has Carra got to be lucky that ledley is injured?. for the last 3 or 4 seasons Carra has been 1st class, i think he should always be ahead of ferninand, i just dont rate him. John terry and Carra is my fav 2 for england for CB positions, and i know that Carra can play anyone of the back 4 positions. Carra deserves an England spot in the 1st 11 every time.
"GERAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARD what a goal"
Red @ Heart
LFC Super Member

Previous

Return to Liverpool FC - The Players Lounge