WBA vs LIVERPOOL Sun 16th April 1:30PM

Liverpool Football Club - Games

Postby Doeboy » Sun Apr 16, 2017 8:47 pm

ycsatbjywtbiastkamb » Sun Apr 16, 2017 5:55 pm wrote:
only me » Sun Apr 16, 2017 5:13 pm wrote:
ycsatbjywtbiastkamb » Sun Apr 16, 2017 5:04 pm wrote:United beat Chelsea as well so we needed the win, we would have been relying on other clubs to do us a favour if we had lost or drawn.

fcking chelsea hope they lose the title...against a secondary Manshiite squad..

I know mate, the one time we want them to win they f[uck]ing let us down.

Strangely not really fussed about Utd. They are going to drop points in the 3 games v Man City, Arsenal and Spurs, which will leave them lagging provided we do our bit
Doeboy

Postby ycsatbjywtbiastkamb » Mon Apr 17, 2017 8:27 am

Doeboy » Sun Apr 16, 2017 7:47 pm wrote:
Strangely not really fussed about Utd. They are going to drop points in the 3 games v Man City, Arsenal and Spurs, which will leave them lagging provided we do our bit

You'd think so but I wouldn't put anything past those jammy so and so's. They admittedly played well yesterday but still got 2 huge breaks for the goals (the first was a clear handball and the second a huge deflection). United tend to get breaks like that when they really need them, I won't believe they are out of it until the mathematics tells me that they are out  :D
ycsatbjywtbiastkamb
LFC Guru Member

Postby maguskwt » Mon Apr 17, 2017 11:43 am

For now, we just need to worry about our oen games and make sure that we win every one of them..
maguskwt
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby RED BEERGOGGLES » Mon Apr 17, 2017 12:50 pm

ycsatbjywtbiastkamb » Mon Apr 17, 2017 7:27 am wrote:
Doeboy » Sun Apr 16, 2017 7:47 pm wrote:

You'd think so but I wouldn't put anything past those jammy so and so's. They admittedly played well yesterday but still got 2 huge breaks for the goals (the first was a clear handball and the second a huge deflection). United tend to get breaks like that when they really need them, I won't believe they are out of it until the mathematics tells me that they are out  :D

Chelsea were awful mate, and as is per the mancs enjoyed a huge slice of luck, the biggest being Kante of all players having an absolute mare and possibly two of their best players being unavailable in Courtois (freak Basketball incident on a promotion shoot  ??? ) and Alonso who has been magnificent of late due to illness.
RED BEERGOGGLES
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby algymoon » Tue Apr 18, 2017 5:45 pm

It was a low-key game, however, we were lucky, and WBA didn't take their easy chances!, nevertheless it was a welcomed win, and the same is applied to Stoke City away win as well.

Our constant problem that we don't have top finished at all, simply because our top finisher in Sturridge but he cannot keep fit at all, it is sad to see that, therefore our top priority is a top finisher,  top CB or recall Sakho, and top Keeper, however in recent games Mignolet had kept the team in games, but he also cost us many games this season, and he will do the same next season.

I do belief strongly that the training regime of the nutcase has caused too many injuries to our players this season, apart from Sturridge's case, his case is far too odd. Just look at other clubs almost all of them don't have this injuries problem! especially Chelsea.

It is all depend on the nutcase mind is going to work in summer and next season!, he is no different for being a weird manager as the likes as Rafa, BR, and this odd one! and all have contributed bad problems to our clubs, by spending too much money on average players and bad team selection, and bad management!. Really we had enough of this downfall.

Good luck with Sunday game, at least Sahko wouldn't play for them on Sunday!
algymoon

Postby red till i die!! » Tue Apr 18, 2017 6:19 pm

Ugly win but a really important one nonetheless  :nod  That fixture would have done us before but credit to the lads for pulling it off.
We move on and are firmly in the hunt  :buttrock
red till i die!!
LFC Super Member

Previous

Return to Liverpool FC - Games