WBA V Liverpool - Sat 25 Apr 3PM

Liverpool Football Club - Games

Postby C-R » Thu Apr 23, 2015 2:51 pm

Ok, now that all the Villa nonsense is out of the way let's get back to winning all of our remaining league matches

Lallana and Balotelli are confirmed fit for the visit to the hawthorns, Ibe is also both fit and in contention for a place

Sakho is still injured and just read that Flannagan is back but not yet match fit

It looks like Lucas will be out for a few weeks soooooooo... The biggest question for our manager is who does he play in central midfield ?
C-R
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby ycsatbjywtbiastkamb » Fri Apr 24, 2015 10:20 am

Wouldn't be surprised if we got turned over tomorrow, morale must be on the floor after last weeks debacle and Pulis has been a thorn in our side since Rafa's day, outside of the top 4 I can't imagine many managers having a better record against us than him.
We didn't beat Stoke at their place for a decade.
ycsatbjywtbiastkamb
LFC Guru Member

Postby algymoon » Fri Apr 24, 2015 12:53 pm

I don't expect to get a result there, This idiot BR thinks he is master classs of a manager and nobody is better than him to carry on managing LFC, he thinks he is genius! but in fact he can easily out thought by most managers.
BR day are numbered and he knows that, and that is why he is coming up with uesless comments.

Tomorrow's game will be tough and I don't expect to get much change out of that game.
algymoon

Postby supersub » Fri Apr 24, 2015 1:03 pm

ycsatbjywtbiastkamb » Fri Apr 24, 2015 9:20 am wrote:Wouldn't be surprised if we got turned over tomorrow, morale must be on the floor after last weeks debacle and Pulis has been a thorn in our side since Rafa's day, outside of the top 4 I can't imagine many managers having a better record against us than him.

Pulis is a better manager than Bodger
THERE'S A GREAT BIG BEAUTIFUL TOMORROW SHINING AT THE END OF EVERY DAY.
THERE'S A GREAT BIG BEAUTIFUL TOMORROW AND TOMORROW IS JUST A DREAM AWAY.
supersub
Forum Moderator

Postby red till i die!! » Fri Apr 24, 2015 2:13 pm

I'd say we will win this  :nod Might not be easy but we have to show up sooner or later and it may as well be here.
red till i die!!
LFC Super Member

Postby damjan193 » Sat Apr 25, 2015 1:14 am

ycsatbjywtbiastkamb » Fri Apr 24, 2015 11:20 am wrote:Wouldn't be surprised if we got turned over tomorrow, morale must be on the floor after last weeks debacle and Pulis has been a thorn in our side since Rafa's day, outside of the top 4 I can't imagine many managers having a better record against us than him.

Still have nightmares about that 3-0 defeat 3-4 years ago when their fans sang to us "can we play you every week"
damjan193
LFC Super Member

Postby C-R » Sat Apr 25, 2015 10:13 am

Rodgers saying that Lallana is in contention for a starting place this afternoon   :bowdown
C-R
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby andy_g » Sat Apr 25, 2015 10:26 am

this is where we turn the corner. our season starts here!

:buttrock

Get up! everybody's gonna move their feet
Get Down! everybody's gonna leave their seat
andy_g
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby ycsatbjywtbiastkamb » Sat Apr 25, 2015 10:48 am

damjan193 » Sat Apr 25, 2015 12:14 am wrote:
ycsatbjywtbiastkamb » Fri Apr 24, 2015 11:20 am wrote:Wouldn't be surprised if we got turned over tomorrow, morale must be on the floor after last weeks debacle and Pulis has been a thorn in our side since Rafa's day, outside of the top 4 I can't imagine many managers having a better record against us than him.

Still have nightmares about that 3-0 defeat 3-4 years ago when their fans sang to us "can we play you every week"

Funny enough wasnt that Brendan's first game? Seem to remember Skrtel and Agger having an absolute nightmare, I think they gave away 2 pens and one of them got sent off!
ycsatbjywtbiastkamb
LFC Guru Member

Postby C-R » Sat Apr 25, 2015 2:26 pm

Liverpool's XI: Mignolet, Johnson, Lovren, Skrtel, Can, Gerrard, Coutinho, Henderson, Sterling, Ibe, Balotelli.

Substitutes: Jones, Toure, Manquillo, Lallana, Allen, Borini, Markovic.
C-R
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby C-R » Sat Apr 25, 2015 2:31 pm

C-R
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby only me » Sat Apr 25, 2015 2:41 pm

cardiff-red » Sat Apr 25, 2015 9:13 am wrote:Rodgers saying that Lallana is in contention for a starting place this afternoon   :bowdown

Does it matter what this man says anymore? When Glen keeps starting and disappointing Stevie starts again it's really a farce. BR is a clown.
only me
LFC Super Member

Postby Dundreamin is back » Sat Apr 25, 2015 3:00 pm

:buttrock I've never ever done this in my entire life before, but I've had a bet for WBA to win. Reasons? I have lost faith in Bodgers totally. Pulis is a bogey man as we have never beaten one of his team's in a Prem game and the odds were very tempting. All said and done I wouldn't mind losing my money,, as that would mean we get some sort of result
Dundreamin is back
LFC Advanced Member

Postby ycsatbjywtbiastkamb » Sat Apr 25, 2015 3:00 pm

That's an awful team on paper, how Markovic can't get into that side God only knows.
ycsatbjywtbiastkamb
LFC Guru Member

Postby damjan193 » Sat Apr 25, 2015 3:00 pm

ycsatbjywtbiastkamb » Sat Apr 25, 2015 11:48 am wrote:
damjan193 » Sat Apr 25, 2015 12:14 am wrote:

Funny enough wasnt that Brendan's first game? Seem to remember Skrtel and Agger having an absolute nightmare, I think they gave away 2 pens and one of them got sent off!

No no, that was against WBA. I'm talking about the game against Stoke later that year (Pulis was still in charge then). Although it was a slightly better score (3-1 as opposed to 3-0 against WBA), we were completely dominated and played off the park.

To be honest, I'm was very afraid of this game from the moment Pulis got the job at WBA and even more so now when we're in poor form. Rodgers looks like he picked the starting line-up at random as well, that's an awful starting 11. I expect to see a Swiss cheese of a midfield with Gerrard in there. And freaking Johnson, are you f*cking kidding me?! God help us.
damjan193
LFC Super Member

Next

Return to Liverpool FC - Games