WBA v Liverpool 21/4 12.30pm k.o.

Liverpool Football Club - Games

Postby 7_Kewell » Sun Apr 22, 2018 1:43 pm

ycsatbjywtbiastkamb » Sun Apr 22, 2018 8:10 am wrote:For the first time in a long while we looked vulnerable in the air yesterday, both of their goals came from crosses slung into our box, they nearly had a couple more as well, how Rodriguez never got his foot to that one that flashed across our goal line God only knows.
At times VVD resembled Horatius at the bridge single handedly defending the walls of Rome from Tarquin's Etruscan hordes. He's the reason we managed to get out of there with a point, without him we would have lost that game.

you're not wrong there. I do wonder how many extra points we'd have now, if we managed to sign VVD in the summer. He's a colossus and needs better quality around him. God knows what goes through his mind when he watches Moreno on the pitch
“You cannot transfer the heart and soul of Liverpool Football Club, although I am sure there are many clubs who would like to buy it.”
7_Kewell
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby parchpea » Sun Apr 22, 2018 2:37 pm

One eye on the semi final and WBA know how to hit us where it hurts.

3 of the back 4 changed and it showed, Karius again with some very odd work diving forward like a volleyball player or caught in no mans land doing star jumps.

I know Karius has won some over with recent performances but jury definitely still out for me.
parchpea
LFC Super Member

Previous

Return to Liverpool FC - Games