Swansea v LFC - Sat 1st October - KO: 12:30

Liverpool Football Club - Games

Postby devaney » Tue Oct 04, 2016 5:06 pm

Woof I am amazed that you  are prepared to agree with anything that Alygoron posts. I'm not even convinced that he is a Liverpool supporter. His posts are so incredibly infantile that I can't be bothered wasting my time responding . The idiot has now started on Klopp !! And that is after the best start we have had to a season in years. Not long ago it was Firmino !! NEXT WEEK IT WILL BE SOMEBODY ELSE. After 7 games last season we had 11 points from a significantly easier run of games and a goal difference of -2 !!

I don't think we were lucky. Played poorly in the first half but for much of the second half we were brilliant.Yes Swansea could have scored at the very end but you can say that about almost any match. It is always going to be a case of if's and buts. The fact of the matter is that Swansea had three shots on target in 90 minutes and our defence can be given credit for that. We had 59% of the play and came out on top in every important stat. Personally, based on our second-half performance I honestly believe that Swansea were very fortunate to only lose 2-1 !!

Struggle to believe the absolute garbage that the likes of Alygoron post.
Net Spend Over The Last 5 Years (10 years
are in brackets)
LFC £255m (£467m)
Everton £38m (£287m)
Arsenal £645m6 (£925m)
Spurs £510m (£541m)
Chelsea £788m (£1007m)
Man City £307m (£1012m)
Man United £702m (£1249m)
devaney
LFC Super Member

Postby only me » Tue Oct 04, 2016 7:31 pm

woof woof ! » Tue Oct 04, 2016 1:13 pm wrote:
only me » Mon Oct 03, 2016 6:59 pm wrote:
algymoon » Mon Oct 03, 2016 3:41 pm wrote:A very luck win! however the team's defence is still very shaky and weak, the same can be said about the midfield, Wijnaldum is very average and light-weight, Klopp better change his first team selection it is totally wrong, Stewart, Can, Lucas are all much better than £25M Wijnaldum!. Even the goal keeping department is still zero.. Both present keepers are useless!, I really don't understand nut case Klopp who has paid too much attention on attack matter, and Not so much on the defence and goalkeeping!

It is all early days the team's real position will be more clearier in December! . The real team that have all the ticks is Spurs, they have strong defence and midfield lines... and this is what really counts to win trophies, but not fancy light-weight attcks as Klopp belief in!!!

Pathetic post mate...the least you could is just not write anything...Can't argue with results and performance.

Mate, having watched the match live and then (more sober) the full replay two days later I at least agree with the first four words of Algy's post.

It was a very lucky win. Twice Swansea failed to take advantage of opportunities that were harder to miss rather than score from.

We could easily have dropped points in this game.

Not that I'm complaining, but after a dire first half we did just enough with a large slice of luck to win it.

Woof mate i wasn't referring specifically to the Swansea game ,agree it was a soft/lucky win ,but to the overall sentiment this lad has on the team...You can't write off our current form and position and just hurl Krap at "Nut Case" (only one of the top 5 managers in football) it just doesn't stick. If he is that bitter when we win oh man what will happen when we actually lose? He is just being a bit of Dik that's what i'm saying.
only me
LFC Super Member

Postby woof woof ! » Wed Oct 05, 2016 9:41 am

only me » Tue Oct 04, 2016 7:31 pm wrote:Woof mate i wasn't referring specifically to the Swansea game ,agree it was a soft/lucky win ,but to the overall sentiment this lad has on the team...You can't write off our current form and position and just hurl Krap at "Nut Case" (only one of the top 5 managers in football) it just doesn't stick. If he is that bitter when we win oh man what will happen when we actually lose? He is just being a bit of Dik that's what i'm saying.

:D , Mate, I know where you're coming from   :;):

woof woof !
Forum Moderator

Postby Santa » Thu Oct 06, 2016 3:54 pm

algymoon » Mon Oct 03, 2016 3:41 pm wrote:A very luck win! however the team's defence is still very shaky and weak, the same can be said about the midfield, Wijnaldum is very average and light-weight, Klopp better change his first team selection it is totally wrong, Stewart, Can, Lucas are all much better than £25M Wijnaldum!. Even the goal keeping department is still zero.. Both present keepers are useless!, I really don't understand nut case Klopp who has paid too much attention on attack matter, and Not so much on the defence and goalkeeping!

It is all early days the team's real position will be more clearier in December! . The real team that have all the ticks is Spurs, they have strong defence and midfield lines... and this is what really counts to win trophies, but not fancy light-weight attcks as Klopp belief in!!!

Yeah...Klopp better buckled up or some arm chair critic is gonna do the team selection for him  :no
Never try to teach a pig to sing...

...it only waste your time, and annoys the pig
Santa
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Previous

Return to Liverpool FC - Games