Swansea City vs Liverpool Sun 13th May 15:00

Liverpool Football Club - Games

Postby laza » Mon May 14, 2012 1:37 am

dundreamin » Mon May 14, 2012 6:51 am wrote:Fooksake the moaners are out today.if you don't want to support THE GREATEST CLUB ON EARTH then fook off and SUPPORT??? Man city or cheatski YOU FOOKING P.RICKS

Well after that season I cant blame people for moaning. What I cant understand is how they seem to enjoy it so bloody much.
Forever Red in this life and the next
laza
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby killerp » Mon May 14, 2012 6:32 am

dundreamin » Sun May 13, 2012 11:51 pm wrote:Fooksake the moaners are out today.if you don't want to support THE GREATEST CLUB ON EARTH then fook off and SUPPORT??? Man city or cheatski YOU FOOKING P.RICKS

Greatest club on Earth? you must be stuck in the 80's.There will be a s.hit.load more moaning before we can call ourselves that.
killerp

Postby RichardLFC1 » Mon May 14, 2012 7:01 am

Did someone say we lost home and away to swansea this year ?? We drew 0-0 at Anfield :?

RIP DRUMMERPHIL
RichardLFC1
LFC Super Member

Postby Roger Red Hat » Mon May 14, 2012 9:22 am

I'm embarrassed... embarrassed by your spelling...

and what did I say? I said what is clear for everybody to see that this team doesn't have the heart to win... and I'll have to add that Kenny as the manager has to take the responsibility for that...

I'm sorry you got lumped into that rant magus.

I'm also sorry my spelling is bad but thats not in my control. I wish it was.
Sex, drugs and sausage rolls!
Roger Red Hat
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby devaney » Mon May 14, 2012 10:52 am

What an utterly fickle bunch of fkrs some of you are. The negativity is disgraceful. I'm ashamed to think that some of you call yourselves Liverpool supporters. Constructive criticism I can live with but sick and bitter garbage is unacceptable! Liverpool FC was in a state of utter turmoil less than 18 months ago. Going into administration was literally days away when FSG bought the club. Rafa's legacy left us with absolutely no strength in depth. Hodgson failed miserably in the transfer market. It is going to take longer than one season to sought this mess out. A couple of decent buys in the summer and the return of Lucas will make a massive difference. GET BEHIND THE TEAM FFS YOU SHOWER OF WHINGING C.UNTS! You sound worse than the fkg bitters!
Net Spend Over The Last 5 Years (10 years
are in brackets)
LFC £255m (£467m)
Everton £38m (£287m)
Arsenal £645m6 (£925m)
Spurs £510m (£541m)
Chelsea £788m (£1007m)
Man City £307m (£1012m)
Man United £702m (£1249m)
devaney
LFC Super Member

Postby RichardLFC1 » Mon May 14, 2012 10:54 am

devaney » Mon May 14, 2012 9:52 am wrote:What an utterly fickle bunch of fkrs some of you are. The negativity is disgraceful. I'm ashamed to think that some of you call yourselves Liverpool supporters. Constructive criticism I can live with but sick and bitter garbage is unacceptable! Liverpool FC was in a state of utter turmoil less than 18 months ago. Going into administration was literally days away when FSG bought the club. Rafa's legacy left us with absolutely no strength in depth. Hodgson failed miserably in the transfer market. It is going to take longer than one season to sought this mess out. A couple of decent buys in the summer and the return of Lucas will make a massive difference. GET BEHIND THE TEAM FFS YOU SHOWER OF WHINGING C.UNTS! You sound worse than the fkg bitters!

What he said

RIP DRUMMERPHIL
RichardLFC1
LFC Super Member

Postby Benny The Noon » Mon May 14, 2012 11:28 am

devaney » Mon May 14, 2012 10:52 am wrote:What an utterly fickle bunch of fkrs some of you are. The negativity is disgraceful. I'm ashamed to think that some of you call yourselves Liverpool supporters. Constructive criticism I can live with but sick and bitter garbage is unacceptable! Liverpool FC was in a state of utter turmoil less than 18 months ago. Going into administration was literally days away when FSG bought the club. Rafa's legacy left us with absolutely no strength in depth. Hodgson failed miserably in the transfer market. It is going to take longer than one season to sought this mess out. A couple of decent buys in the summer and the return of Lucas will make a massive difference. GET BEHIND THE TEAM FFS YOU SHOWER OF WHINGING C.UNTS! You sound worse than the fkg bitters!

Agree bar H&G legacy is the correct term IMO
Benny The Noon

Postby Boxscarf » Mon May 14, 2012 11:30 pm

RED BEERGOGGLES » Sun May 13, 2012 10:37 pm wrote:
Boxtart didn't even watch the FA cup final because he believed Chelsea to be a superior team and feared we would be on the end of a right royal
hammering .....such foresight our new breed have,we are all  keeping the company of true visionaries.

I watched the second half when I arrived home from work, sorry I have to work to earn a living. I would sit on the dole but earning around £120 a month is not satisfactory to me. Also the FA Cup final was an embarrassment, the players never turned up until after we had gone 2-0 down. By then it was too little, too late.
Boxscarf

Postby devaney » Tue May 15, 2012 7:47 am

Boxscarf » Mon May 14, 2012 10:30 pm wrote:
Boxtart didn't even watch the FA cup final because he believed Chelsea to be a superior team and feared we would be on the end of a right royal
hammering .....such foresight our new breed have,we are all  keeping the company of true visionaries.

I watched the second half when I arrived home from work, sorry I have to work to earn a living. I would sit on the dole but earning around £120 a month is not satisfactory to me. Also the FA Cup final was an embarrassment, the players never turned up until after we had gone 2-0 down. By then it was too little, too late.

I bet you are the type of supporter, if you even bother going, to leave the ground disgruntled 10 minutes from the end just like some of the Man City muppets did on Sunday! Every team has supporters (I use the word loosely) like you and most of us just wish they would fk off !!!!!
Net Spend Over The Last 5 Years (10 years
are in brackets)
LFC £255m (£467m)
Everton £38m (£287m)
Arsenal £645m6 (£925m)
Spurs £510m (£541m)
Chelsea £788m (£1007m)
Man City £307m (£1012m)
Man United £702m (£1249m)
devaney
LFC Super Member

Postby Roger Red Hat » Tue May 15, 2012 9:07 am

Boxscarf » Mon May 14, 2012 10:30 pm wrote:

no it wasn't too little too late at all...  we got it back to 2 - 2 but because of the FA's incompetence in getting goal line technology sorted it got pegged back to 2 - 1. Had that goal of stood we would of gone on to win the cup we know that and Chelsea know that. We we're well on top at that point. We were ripping them a new one by that point,  So no it wasn't too little too late at all.
Roger Red Hat
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Kukilon » Tue May 15, 2012 5:16 pm

It wasn't even a goal so stop bitching about that. The whole ball needs to be over the line.
Kukilon
LFC Super Member

Postby Roger Red Hat » Tue May 15, 2012 10:40 pm

Kukilon » Tue May 15, 2012 4:16 pm wrote:It wasn't even a goal so stop bitching about that. The whole ball needs to be over the line.

and you were there and saw it clearly? not at all. it was a goal. judging by the ITV computer images anyway.
Roger Red Hat
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Kharhaz » Tue May 15, 2012 11:45 pm

Roger Red Hat » Tue May 15, 2012 10:40 pm wrote:
Kukilon » Tue May 15, 2012 4:16 pm wrote:It wasn't even a goal so stop bitching about that. The whole ball needs to be over the line.

and you were there and saw it clearly? not at all. it was a goal. judging by the ITV computer images anyway.

It was a goal, at the time me and my missus saw it go over, and the replays showed the same thing. It was a goal, it was over the line, but its Liverpool isn't it?

Chelsea fans make me laugh, they are adamant it wasn't over the line but Lampards for England against Germany was. Hypocrisy is hilarious.
Bill Shankly: “I was the best manager in Britain because I was never devious or cheated anyone. I’d break my wife’s legs if I played against her, but I’d never cheat her.”
Kharhaz
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby damjan193 » Wed May 16, 2012 2:02 am

Kharhaz » Tue May 15, 2012 10:45 pm wrote:
Roger Red Hat » Tue May 15, 2012 10:40 pm wrote:

It was a goal, at the time me and my missus saw it go over, and the replays showed the same thing. It was a goal, it was over the line, but its Liverpool isn't it?

Chelsea fans make me laugh, they are adamant it wasn't over the line but Lampards for England against Germany was. Hypocrisy is hilarious.

And Mata's against Spurs  :laugh:
damjan193
LFC Super Member

Postby Kukilon » Wed May 16, 2012 10:41 am

Kukilon
LFC Super Member

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - Games